FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Liverpool

Liverpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any one know best place to stay in Liverpool center on the 7tb of match for swingers looking have a few people over to our hotel if there swingers friendly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Any one know best place to stay in Liverpool center on the 7tb of match for swingers looking have a few people over to our hotel if there swingers friendly "

I don't think any hotel would say they are swinger friendly, but there are some which are easier to invite friends to.

Our fave is the Titanic on Stanley dock which is by far the best in the city, has a lovely bar/lounge where you can meet friends and enjoy drinks in lush surroundings before heading up together to the HUGE...and I mean HUGE rooms. The walls and ceilings are super thick (old warehouse), so you can make noise! lol

xx

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"Any one know best place to stay in Liverpool center on the 7tb of match for swingers looking have a few people over to our hotel if there swingers friendly "

Jury's Inn on Albert Dock. Wide open reception, no one bats an eyelid and none of those pesky key cards for the lift. And it's a nice hotel too.

"Any one know best place to stay in Liverpool center on the 7tb of match for swingers looking have a few people over to our hotel if there swingers friendly

I don't think any hotel would say they are swinger friendly, but there are some which are easier to invite friends to.

Our fave is the Titanic on Stanley dock which is by far the best in the city, has a lovely bar/lounge where you can meet friends and enjoy drinks in lush surroundings before heading up together to the HUGE...and I mean HUGE rooms. The walls and ceilings are super thick (old warehouse), so you can make noise! lol

xx"

Yep Titanic too but a bit out of the way if you want to be in the centre. Parking is easy though.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Any one know best place to stay in Liverpool center on the 7tb of match for swingers looking have a few people over to our hotel if there swingers friendly

xx

Yep Titanic too but a bit out of the way if you want to be in the centre. Parking is easy though. "

The concierge told us recently that it's exactly 1 mile to the Town Hall from the hotel...I actually thought it was further!! I can walk that in no time in my heels when I'm pissed hahaha

By *iking 777Man  over a year ago

Kirkwall

I'm in Moorfields apartment not two bad

xx

Yep Titanic too but a bit out of the way if you want to be in the centre. Parking is easy though.

The concierge told us recently that it's exactly 1 mile to the Town Hall from the hotel...I actually thought it was further!! I can walk that in no time in my heels when I'm pissed hahaha "

Good grief, I'm good on heels but struggle with heels and alcohol combined

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Top of the morning Liverpool. Hello from Dublin oioi

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks alot will look into it

» Add a new message to this topic