FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Orgy Room Etiquette

Orgy Room Etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all!

Just a quick question...

We are off to Secrets in Totnes on Saturday and really want to go in the orgy room..it’s a big turn on for us.

However, could somebody with more experience than us newbies give us advice on the etiquette in the room...is it a free for all ????

Happy Saturday everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

still ask to touch, join in etc...

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Hi all!

Just a quick question...

We are off to Secrets in Totnes on Saturday and really want to go in the orgy room..it’s a big turn on for us.

However, could somebody with more experience than us newbies give us advice on the etiquette in the room...is it a free for all ????

Happy Saturday everyone "

Nothing should ever be considered a ‘free for all’ in any club. Communicate with people, ask before doing anything & no absolutely means no.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Start by watching if you get a smile,wink or a full invite then slowly join in.

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"Start by watching if you get a smile,wink or a full invite then slowly join in. "

These actions could be simply what they are. Imagine getting an eyelash in your eye and you blink and someone takes that as a wink and starts getting touchy.

Nothing is consent but a yes. Giving people ideas that "hints" happen can lead to disastrous consequences. If you don't get actual conformation from the person directly then don't assume you've been invited to touch or penetrate!

Don't take another person's word either. If someone says yeah you can touch them, doesn't mean you can.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hi all!

Just a quick question...

Happy Saturday everyone

Nothing should ever be considered a ‘free for all’ in any club. Communicate with people, ask before doing anything & no absolutely means no."

"Start by watching if you get a smile,wink or a full invite then slowly join in.

These actions could be simply what they are. Imagine getting an eyelash in your eye and you blink and someone takes that as a wink and starts getting touchy.

Nothing is consent but a yes. Giving people ideas that "hints" happen can lead to disastrous consequences. If you don't get actual conformation from the person directly then don't assume you've been invited to touch or penetrate!

Don't take another person's word either. If someone says yeah you can touch them, doesn't mean you can."

That's why I said join slowly

Always ask before touching and no means no. That works both ways for the guys too.

Burslem

"Start by watching if you get a smile,wink or a full invite then slowly join in.

Don't take another person's word either. If someone says yeah you can touch them, doesn't mean you can.That's why I said join slowly "

People have different thoughts on what join slowly means.

I've had guys touching my ass, I've had guys stand in front of my face with their cock out, I've had some guy rub his cock on my leg and many other things happen. It really spoils the mood

My playmate gave consent to other guys to touch me when id only given one person consent, his excuse since he knew my thoughts on playing with strangers - I was enjoying myself why not. I was violated I discovered it when the 90 year old rammed his long nailed fingers into my vagina and tried to rip out my butt plug. He'd let 5 other guys give me oral and finger me and I thought it was only 1 person and my playmate as I was distracted pleasuring someone else. At least he stopped a guy from trying to penetrate me without a condom!

So unless that person says you can don't. Because slowly joining could be that one thing to spoil their night.

Just because you find it acceptable for someone to join you that way have to consider everyone else also.

Considering numbers was me, my playmate, 1 guy whom we had 3some with. Then me joining a couple where I gave oral to the woman. So there's 5 people and I hadn't consented to male half of couple to touch me, woman hadn't consented to the my playmate and the 1 guy to touch her. But happened group of 5 turned to 10, the couple hadn't consented to them even though the birthday guy tried get his cock sucked by the woman. So you see SLOWlY isn't acceptable. Ask first regardless

Don't take another person's word either. If someone says yeah you can touch them, doesn't mean you can.That's why I said join slowly

I've had guys touching my ass, I've had guys stand in front of my face with their cock out, I've had some guy rub his cock on my leg and many other things happen. It really spoils the mood

My playmate gave consent to other guys to touch me when id only given one person consent, his excuse since he knew my thoughts on playing with strangers - I was enjoying myself why not. I was violated I discovered it when the 90 year old rammed his long nailed fingers into my vagina and tried to rip out my butt plug. He'd let 5 other guys give me oral and finger me and I thought it was only 1 person and my playmate as I was distracted pleasuring someone else. At least he stopped a guy from trying to penetrate me without a condom!

So unless that person says you can don't. Because slowly joining could be that one thing to spoil their night.

Just because you find it acceptable for someone to join you that way have to consider everyone else also.

Considering numbers was me, my playmate, 1 guy whom we had 3some with. Then me joining a couple where I gave oral to the woman. So there's 5 people and I hadn't consented to male half of couple to touch me, woman hadn't consented to the my playmate and the 1 guy to touch her. But happened group of 5 turned to 10, the couple hadn't consented to them even though the birthday guy tried get his cock sucked by the woman. So you see SLOWlY isn't acceptable. Ask first regardless

"

I think your rules on who can and can't join are all over the place, maybe you would be better off in a private message room than a orgy room?

Burslem

Don't take another person's word either. If someone says yeah you can touch them, doesn't mean you can.That's why I said join slowly

I think your rules on who can and can't join are all over the place, maybe you would be better off in a private message room than a orgy room?"

My rules? What besides being asked and consenting or not consenting is all over the place?

I'd spent the night getting to know the guy who I invited to join me and my playmate, I'd been chatting to the couple through out the evening.

I didn't consent to anyone to touch me besides the female half of the couple, the guy I'd invited for the 3some with my playmate and me. Where is my rules of consent all over the place?

Only person who gave consent to the 5 guys who joined was my playmate and that was against my wishes. So pray tell who should have the right to give consent? Certainly wasn't his right to and reason he is no longer my playmate

By *illnDaveCouple  over a year ago

southend

In the last century when we started swinging, in an orgy room you'd simply touch someones arm and if they declined that was it. If they responded then you knew they wanted to take it further.

But then people actually went to clubs with the expectation of playing rather than having a nice social evening.

Times have changed and there's nothing wrong with a good social evening.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"In the last century when we started swinging, in an orgy room you'd simply touch someones arm and if they declined that was it. If they responded then you knew they wanted to take it further.

But then people actually went to clubs with the expectation of playing rather than having a nice social evening.

Times have changed and there's nothing wrong with a good social evening."

We remember those days. The arm touching was the signal / question back in the day !

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

thing is even with new members (in our local) they are given the tour explained the rules so 2 hours after that ,my mrs was playing open room with another bi lady she was going down on her and single lad new member touched the mrs bum without asking also crossing the line on the floor which was explained to him 2 hours before ,you will always get one who could not really give 2 fucks about rules.and what for 1 touch of a ass.being polite and social in the bar area gets you further than getting changed into a towel and hanging about the play areas , so after a few visits you tend to find out who they are.

Burslem

I think if anyone has an issue asking for consent

Then what about clubs introducing wrist bands. Colours denoting what a person wants.

I'd say that would be more complicated

But hey if youre happy for someone to touch and fuck you that you don't know this is an option have a band to show that.

If you don't want be touched a band to state that should be enough warning don't touch.

Then you've got all in between to consider, if you're heteexible or only looking for a woman to join you. So many options.

Personally thats all too complex but people still don't get the concept of consent in its uncomplicated form. Which is to ask beforehand nothing is consent but a yes and no means no. Regardless of what room a person, couple or group of people are in. Never assume it's ok to jump in.

Orgy etiquette, ask beforehand and ask before penetrating a hole because agreeing to sex doesn't mean you can do all holes!, make sure you're clean, condoms and changing condoms between sexual partners and holes, also fingers remember where each hand as been you don't finger one person then move to another, Don't just wander off when you orgasm it isn't just about you but mutually agreed pleasures unless agreed otherwise. Very few people like to be treated like a fuck and go doll.

Couples consider that you'd probably be bare together inform anyone you invite to play especially for oral that you have done.

(Personally for me it's horrid to discover orally a pussy has been spunked in) it's a fetish for quite a few but I for the majority it isn't ideal.

Guys watching and wanking ask before you ejaculate over someone.

Doesn't any of this come about as common sense? Considerations or do most people lose that when aroused?

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We try and keep it really simple, we give at thumbs up to anyone we like the look of who appears interested in joining us.

Wirral

Don't take another person's word either. If someone says yeah you can touch them, doesn't mean you can."

Absolutely this!!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"In the last century when we started swinging, in an orgy room you'd simply touch someones arm and if they declined that was it. If they responded then you knew they wanted to take it further.

Times have changed and there's nothing wrong with a good social evening.

We remember those days. The arm touching was the signal / question back in the day !"

I still take this as a question in a group situation. As long as it's a hand and not a cock x

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

I walked into one of those rooms once and a pretty hot girl was laid on a bed , legs would’ve open , playing with herself surrounded by guys wanking soft cocks, she looked right at me at me and shouted Oy you, put some fucking cock in here now. I declined the offer, made an exit and generally avoid those rooms now. If that’s your thing though, I’d suggest that kind of consent and bag up well, put two on just to be safe

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I walked into one of those rooms once and a pretty hot girl was laid on a bed , legs would’ve open , playing with herself surrounded by guys wanking soft cocks, she looked right at me at me and shouted Oy you, put some fucking cock in here now. I declined the offer, made an exit and generally avoid those rooms now. If that’s your thing though, I’d suggest that kind of consent and bag up well, put two on just to be safe "

Why would you double bag in that situation??? She asked you.. you declined. Cant see the issue

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Question; Do you mind if we join in?

Answer; Ooo yes please

Answer; No thank you

Can't see the problem and how simple that is

"Question; Do you mind if we join in?

Answer; Ooo yes please

Answer; No thank you

Can't see the problem and how simple that is"

Perfect

Wirral

Answer; Ooo yes please

Answer; No thank you

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I think your rules on who can and can't join are all over the place, maybe you would be better off in a private message room than a orgy room?"

If you read the beginning of her post, she states that SHE only gave consent to one guy. Her playmate ga e consent for the rest, not her. I think she does need to find a new playmate though.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Answer; Ooo yes please

Answer; No thank you

Burslem

I think your rules on who can and can't join are all over the place, maybe you would be better off in a private message room than a orgy room?

If you read the beginning of her post, she states that SHE only gave consent to one guy. Her playmate ga e consent for the rest, not her. I think she does need to find a new playmate though. "

Oh he was gone pretty quick after that

I gave him a stern talking to he apologised but next time we were at the club something else happened I stopped seeing him but only put the pieces together about what actually happened at the next club visit at a later date. Let's just say no matter how long you see someone don't trust them with your drink

Make tea for everyone. If you have any biscuits, it's a shoo-in!

Seriously though it's more a case of a slow slide across the sofa after some nice chat

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Answer; Ooo yes please

Answer; No thank you

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If you read the beginning of her post, she states that SHE only gave consent to one guy. Her playmate ga e consent for the rest, not her. I think she does need to find a new playmate though.

I gave him a stern talking to he apologised but next time we were at the club something else happened I stopped seeing him but only put the pieces together about what actually happened at the next club visit at a later date. Let's just say no matter how long you see someone don't trust them with your drink"

Here's hoping you reported him to police. Hope you are OK. X

Burslem

I gave him a stern talking to he apologised but next time we were at the club something else happened I stopped seeing him but only put the pieces together about what actually happened at the next club visit at a later date. Let's just say no matter how long you see someone don't trust them with your drink

Here's hoping you reported him to police. Hope you are OK. X"

Was too late to report it no evidence. I'm fine it's been nearly 2 years now

Answer; Ooo yes please

Answer; No thank you

Asking for consent is sexy and very very simple.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Maybe you needs new playmate who is more considerate and you can trust more.

» Add a new message to this topic