FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Question for club going couples who do bareback only with each other in the club

Question for club going couples who do bareback only with each other in the club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *J OP   Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Hey guys

Just a question for any club going couples who do bareback (only with each other) in the club.

When me and my wife go to a swingers club during the course of a night I will cum in my wife maybe 2 to 3 times. When we are fucking each other in the group playrooms or rooms with multiple people in once I have cum / finished it seems without fail guys who have been part of the rooms orgy or have been involved in play with us directly seem to make a bee line for going down on my wife. In fact when we sat and thought about it almost all the times guys have went down on her in a club it's after I have fucked and cum in her which they are well aware of. Do any other couples experience this?

It's almost aways guys as well even though my wife is bisexual and loves women.

KJ x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

We've never experienced that. Would you say it's mainly Bi guys that do it ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Hey guys

Just a question for any club going couples who do bareback (only with each other) in the club.

When me and my wife go to a swingers club during the course of a night I will cum in my wife maybe 2 to 3 times. When we are fucking each other in the group playrooms or rooms with multiple people in once I have cum / finished it seems without fail guys who have been part of the rooms orgy or have been involved in play with us directly seem to make a bee line for going down on my wife. In fact when we sat and thought about it almost all the times guys have went down on her in a club it's after I have fucked and cum in her which they are well aware of. Do any other couples experience this?

KJ x

"

Omg it used to happen to me all the time

One guy in particular would stand and watch and wait so patiently then dive in as soon as my other half pulled out.. at first I found it strange lol

By *rindAndSlamWoman  over a year ago

Bury

A lot of men have this kink

"We've never experienced that. Would you say it's mainly Bi guys that do it ?"

I know straight guys that love to clean up after the guy has come inside her and would scoff at the suggestion that they may be bi. It's not my thing tbh But I don't mind them doing it if I'm in a club with a regular partner. It's more popular than you realise

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

This has happened to us once in a club. Bi guy asked and I said yes. Didn't really do anything for me but saved a big clean up job lol

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"We've never experienced that. Would you say it's mainly Bi guys that do it ?

I know straight guys that love to clean up after the guy has come inside her and would scoff at the suggestion that they may be bi. It's not my thing tbh But I don't mind them doing it if I'm in a club with a regular partner. It's more popular than you realise "

Everyday is a school day, always learning.

"

Hey guys

KJ x

"

maybe theyre hungry i find the sauna gives me the hunger pains

I know straight guys that love to clean up after the guy has come inside her and would scoff at the suggestion that they may be bi. It's not my thing tbh But I don't mind them doing it if I'm in a club with a regular partner. It's more popular than you realise

Everyday is a school day, always learning."

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

"This has happened to us once in a club. Bi guy asked and I said yes. Didn't really do anything for me but saved a big clean up job lol"

Haha... exact same thing happened to us!

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

Everyday is a school day, always learning."

Everyday is a school day indeed!!

This has never occurred to us, are there singles guys out there specifically looking for this.....and to the point where they will attend a club on the hunt?

By *ackandJill1Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Oh yeah I have had plenty of messages offering me a 'clean up service' it's quite a popular kink though I haven't come across it in a club yet

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

All I can say is !

Not for me!

Cream pie clean up x

"Oh yeah I have had plenty of messages offering me a 'clean up service' it's quite a popular kink though I haven't come across it in a club yet"

Second this never in a club but regularly receive messages about it x

By *on12xxMan  over a year ago

leeds

"This has happened to us once in a club. Bi guy asked and I said yes. Didn't really do anything for me but saved a big clean up job lol"

Hi me gf looking for social Nottingham

By *ensual EroticismCouple  over a year ago

Derby

. Love this C

So horny to watch if say

» Add a new message to this topic