FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Townhouse 14th Feb. Did you go?

Townhouse 14th Feb. Did you go?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who went to Townhouse last night? We did and it was absolutely brilliant! Me and subslut were fresh meat and you all treat us so incredibly well. We even got a membership in the morning!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aderSixtyNineMan  over a year ago

Birkenhead

"Who went to Townhouse last night? We did and it was absolutely brilliant! Me and subslut were fresh meat and you all treat us so incredibly well. We even got a membership in the morning! "

I remember my first time at Townhouse like it was yesterday, even though it was about 3 years ago!

Have to say I have tried so many things that I would never have been able to with out this club! So many events to try, such a safe friendly environment and so many friends made over the years!

By *unLuvazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

"Who went to Townhouse last night? We did and it was absolutely brilliant! Me and subslut were fresh meat and you all treat us so incredibly well. We even got a membership in the morning! "

So nice to hear people's experiences at townhouse and we are made up you enjoy it as much as we do. We been going for 7 years and no club compares to it now.

By *essgoessoloWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Was so great to meet you both. Hopefully I'll be on the fun side of the bar next time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was great fun and stayed over too with my mate. Hope you got some sleep and I didn't wake you with my cough.

Great place and we both joined too, had a private viewing of the basement too which was pretty dull on kink. I personally loved the dentist room ... Amazing!!! Great place x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah, townhouse is great! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

We were there on valentines night. Glad you had fun too. We’ve been going there ages. Send us a message or a wink if you remember us.

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

Not been for awhile but chris is there next week for the strapon pegging event

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

yeah i was there it was really good

By *adisonrileyCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

We were there both 14th and 15th!