FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Blackpool

Blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irst Timers Discrete OP   Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hi all. We are visiting next weekend and plan to visit Infusions and Club SX. We are staying in the South of town and just wondered what was the best way to get to both venues. I know taxi is probably easiest but we want to be as discrete as possible or won't the driver bat an eyelid? Could we get a tram then walk?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes the tram runs near both venues north pier for infusion centre pier for sx there is possibly nearer stops but hard to explain so piers best guide

Hope this helps

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Lol..Taxi drivers don't care if you're going to a swingers club, they all know the way. Half of them probably attend anyway

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

Depends where about it the south area, there is a bus that runs to almost right outside SX, happy to advise

"Lol..Taxi drivers don't care if you're going to a swingers club, they all know the way. Half of them probably attend anyway "

Most of them are fascinated as to what goes on! I've had some funny conversations with the drivers when they know where I'm going or when they pick me up

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

When I'm in Blackpool we always get a cab to SX. All the drivers know where it is and they never bat an eyelid even with 4 Tgirls in their car lol.

It's Blackpool after all, the cab drivers will have seen it all and more!

Midlands

"Lol..Taxi drivers don't care if you're going to a swingers club, they all know the way. Half of them probably attend anyway

Most of them are fascinated as to what goes on! I've had some funny conversations with the drivers when they know where I'm going or when they pick me up "

Same

Midlands

"When I'm in Blackpool we always get a cab to SX. All the drivers know where it is and they never bat an eyelid even with 4 Tgirls in their car lol.

It's Blackpool after all, the cab drivers will have seen it all and more! "

"You'll never guess who I had in my cab tonight!!"

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Hi all. We are visiting next weekend and plan to visit Infusions and Club SX. We are staying in the South of town and just wondered what was the best way to get to both venues. I know taxi is probably easiest but we want to be as discrete as possible or won't the driver bat an eyelid? Could we get a tram then walk?

"

Just a thought, google a pub or BnB nearby and ask taxi to take you to said destination. Its much more fun telling taxi where you are going though as the craic can be very interesting on route sometimes

"Hi all. We are visiting next weekend and plan to visit Infusions and Club SX. We are staying in the South of town and just wondered what was the best way to get to both venues. I know taxi is probably easiest but we want to be as discrete as possible or won't the driver bat an eyelid? Could we get a tram then walk?

Just a thought, google a pub or BnB nearby and ask taxi to take you to said destination. Its much more fun telling taxi where you are going though as the craic can be very interesting on route sometimes "

Good idea, there is a pub right over the road, the George I think it is. There are quite a few on central drive to take your pick from

By *otwifeandcuckCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Just a thought, google a pub or BnB nearby and ask taxi to take you to said destination. Its much more fun telling taxi where you are going though as the craic can be very interesting on route sometimes

Good idea, there is a pub right over the road, the George I think it is. There are quite a few on central drive to take your pick from "

King Edward...

The George is proper central drive pmsl.. Not a place I would venture in the day never mind night lol

"When I'm in Blackpool we always get a cab to SX. All the drivers know where it is and they never bat an eyelid even with 4 Tgirls in their car lol.

It's Blackpool after all, the cab drivers will have seen it all and more! "

Never had an issue on the few occasions I've stayed in a hotel prior to SX or just parked in North Shore and taxi down. Pretty much all know where the club is.

Good idea, there is a pub right over the road, the George I think it is. There are quite a few on central drive to take your pick from

King Edward...

The George is proper central drive pmsl.. Not a place I would venture in the day never mind night lol "

Ahh is that it? Lol i don't really take notice of pubs, if it was a maccys that would be different

By *ife2010Couple  over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

We got a taxi back to our hotel after SX and the driver sent us a message on here the next day.

Midlands

"We got a taxi back to our hotel after SX and the driver sent us a message on here the next day. "

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We usually go by taxi, the drivers know where we're going and why, but don't give a stuff, it's just another drop to them

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I love telling the taxi drivers where I'm going when a group of us go. I'm usually in a corset with my chin resting on my boobs anyway but they don't bat an eyelid x

Midlands

"I love telling the taxi drivers where I'm going when a group of us go. I'm usually in a corset with my chin resting on my boobs anyway but they don't bat an eyelid x"
What...the boobs don't bat an eyelid?

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I love telling the taxi drivers where I'm going when a group of us go. I'm usually in a corset with my chin resting on my boobs anyway but they don't bat an eyelid x What...the boobs don't bat an eyelid? "

Yes, them too x

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

Our very first visit to a club was infusions in Blackpool. We had never played and the taxi driver didn’t know where infusions was so had to radio base for directions. Mrs was slightly embarrassed lol lol

Aberdeen

Oh dear. Well I have the address just in case lol. We will be there later today and looking forward to it. Hopefully see some of you at at Infusions today and SX tomorrow

By *mcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

We are going tonight x

Aberdeen

What an excellent weekend. Infusions was good but SX was amazing. We are already planning our next trip.

By *eat and discreetCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

"We got a taxi back to our hotel after SX and the driver sent us a message on here the next day. "
must if been the same one as us,, messaged asking if she wanted a massage lol

When you are here just ring blacktax taxis. Infusions use them and the drivers know the clubs and are discreet

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I use Premier Taxis and they all know the clubs xxx

Seriously some of the ladies go from the hotel wearing basically see through dresses and lingerie and go to the off licence round the corner from SX

Taxi drivers, shop owners have seen it all. They aren't bothered.

By *artinlycraMan  over a year ago

southport

No problems..taxi drivers are great...I'm often dressed ..they drivers are so interested as to what goes on in a club..

Yep Tescos round the corner from SX..has seen me in a skirt ..basque catsuit..

Aberdeen

We ended up using C Cabs each time for drop off and collection. Absolutely no issues at all. It was us over thinking. We really enjoyed SX and will definitely be back.

By *ikkevCouple  over a year ago

larkhall

We are heading down end of march for our anniversary

We have been to sx in october so looking forward to our return viste

Kirsty xxx

[Removed by poster at 26/02/20 23:37:25]

"[Removed by poster at 26/02/20 23:37:25]"

600 taxi when its season in blackpool.. They won't care where your going tbh. They will have taken worst to worst places.

I lived there for 14 yrs.

» Add a new message to this topic