FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Touching only

Touching only

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arton Blue OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

The Mrs is thinking of dipping her toes in, we’ve been to a club before, but only put on a show for those watching.

She’s not fully onboard yet with full sex with other men, but is seriously turned on at the thought of other men playing with her, eg, touching, fingering etc.

Is this likely to be possible at a club? Thinking maybe Cupid’s on a daytime event.

I know that no means no, but I’m just worried that the wrong (pushy) man could ruin the whole experience for her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"The Mrs is thinking of dipping her toes in, we’ve been to a club before, but only put on a show for those watching.

She’s not fully onboard yet with full sex with other men, but is seriously turned on at the thought of other men playing with her, eg, touching, fingering etc.

Is this likely to be possible at a club? Thinking maybe Cupid’s on a daytime event.

I know that no means no, but I’m just worried that the wrong (pushy) man could ruin the whole experience for her."

Yes that's perfectly OK, tell the men before what the limits are.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The Mrs is thinking of dipping her toes in, we’ve been to a club before, but only put on a show for those watching.

I know that no means no, but I’m just worried that the wrong (pushy) man could ruin the whole experience for her."

It is possible. Be clear about your boundaries and choose you club carefully

By *traight up guyMan  over a year ago

Morpeth

It is possible and could turn out to be a lot of fun. Plan in advance what to say and do if the boundaries are not respected.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've done this many times at clubs. Just tell people what you want. And yes I do think cupids would be a good idea x

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

The guy that runs Cupid's is clear that ladies are to be respected at all times and he will act if anything untoward happens, though its unlikely. The vast majority of people know they are more likely to get what they crave by cooperating and being respectful.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I go to a lot of clubs and have found that the vast majority of men are very respectful once the boundaries have been outlined. And they generally tend to be self-policing too. The fact that you are looking at daytime helps too as you are less likely to encounter those that have had too much to drink and think they can ignore the rules.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Cupids do a MOTD event a couple of times a month. It's Tuesday daytime, fairly busy, very well run. That might be an event which would suit the OP.

By *arton Blue OP   Man  over a year ago

Preston

Thanks, it was the MOTD I was looking at, good to know my thoughts are validated, cheers

» Add a new message to this topic