FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels daytime

Kestrels daytime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m planning a visit on Wednesday

Can anyone give me some feedback on what it’s like

I’m thinking quiet, wanking dead etc...I’m hoping it won’t be like this and more of a chilled vibe. Can women go on their own and not be hassled?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ove Bunnies2019Couple  over a year ago

basingstoke

"I’m planning a visit on Wednesday

I’m thinking quiet, wanking dead etc...I’m hoping it won’t be like this and more of a chilled vibe. Can women go on their own and not be hassled?"

Hi guys, we’ll be there Wednesday. X

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

I’m thinking quiet, wanking dead etc...I’m hoping it won’t be like this and more of a chilled vibe. Can women go on their own and not be hassled?"

Quite a few women go on their own. Obviously you will get approached. If not interested just be firm. The single guys know that if they misbehave the manager will eject them.

As to how busy it is, you never know. It’s a big place so you should be able to relax and enjoy yourself.

By *immiMan  over a year ago

Rickmanworth

I’m thinking of going tomorrow, I don’t really fancy going on my own if I’m honest (see my post in “introductions”). But due to my current circumstance it looks like I’m going to have to be brave and do it, as the curiosity is killing me. Hopefully there’ll be a few people there.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m thinking quiet, wanking dead etc...I’m hoping it won’t be like this and more of a chilled vibe. Can women go on their own and not be hassled?

Hi guys, we’ll be there Wednesday. X"

I went today with a lady friend! Was quite but nice! Yes the wanking dead were there as usual but just learn to ignore them! Was only me and my lady friend and an indian couple during the day! Men followed us around trying to make chit chat Wanking while watched her but like I said just ignore it! The good outweighs the bad tenfold

By *immiMan  over a year ago

Rickmanworth

So you’re there with your friend and you’re being followed around by men wanking? Were you playing at the time?

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

It will be dead, especially this week being half term

I went at the end of January, with a friend. There were quite a few people, and at one point there were even more couples in than single guys. But be aware, please, that Kestrels is quite a big place, easy to lose people.

Wanking Dead- we didn't have any as such, but we did get overcrowded in the pool even though I clearly said we weren't going to play. Also, we did get guys who just sat on the sofa opposite us, not even trying to make a conversation just staring. One did that a couple of times, it was actually funny watching him. He went to the bar, got himself a pint, sat on the sofa opposite us, no 'hello', nothing. Downed his pint in less than 5min, went for a round around the place, at speed, just in case he was missing some opportunity elsewhere. Came back about 10-15min later, did exactly the same as before, pint, sit opposite, down the pint quickly, went away. But I guess you get similar behaviour in most clubs, unfortunately- the staring and hoping to be picked up.

Hopefully if you choose to go, you'd enjoy yourself. The club is great even just for the spa facilities.

By *lipperywhenwet07Couple  over a year ago

llanelli

Saturday just gone was very quiet

Sunday on the other hand had a great mix and good numbers

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

Monday’s and wednesdays seem to be the busiest week days I think because you can roll into the evening. But as said it’s half term so will be pretty quiet.

By *ornymmMan  over a year ago

herts

Blackking I was in the pool yesterday but over in the big side and witnessed what you were saying in the pool as a single guy there I found it disgusting , surly if a cpl wanted you to join in they would make it clear , I feel for any cpl or single female getting followed and unwanted attention it men like that that give us a bad name

Although I have yet to go, I hear the staff are pretty good and there is not much trouble. Just tell them to take a long drop off a short pier if they get too close

By *ornymmMan  over a year ago

herts

Your correct mate the staff are lovely and the club is the nut

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

I love going on my own usually on a sunday. I feel safe to play and if there's a hint of trouble Russell takes care of it.

By *kcouple36Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

We are going tomorrow would love if you want to come and say hi

» Add a new message to this topic