FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams 28/03/20

Chams 28/03/20

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onglegs888 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi, we are a couple and considering trying , Darlaston on the 28th March. We usually attend Liberty Elite and are aware the 2 clubs are quite different.

So any tips for Chams. Anyone going say hi, we need showing around

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uadzillaMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

"Hi, we are a couple and considering trying , Darlaston on the 28th March. We usually attend Liberty Elite and are aware the 2 clubs are quite different.

So any tips for Chams. Anyone going say hi, we need showing around "

Hi there both, tips wise I'll try my best for you.

Let's just get this out the way Chams is a brilliant club, relaxed, chilled yet very naughty when you want it to be.

I've only been swinging since last year and this is my favourite place and I only meet there because of how nice the staff and 95% of the guest, the other 5% are the typical walking zombies looking around thinking they've paid their money I must get something for it, amazing how wrong they can be.

Daytime is quieter and steadily gets busy, Saturdays are couples and single ladies after 7:30 so you won't have my description above. For me I went daytime and progressed into the night this gave me a good time to find my way round and to build my courage up. At the end of the day you both decide and are in charge. Simply put chams is a winner you will not be disappointed.

Hope this helps and if you do go and I see you there I'll say hi

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chams is a great club!

We go regularly normally around 6ish on a Saturday and end up leaving at 4am!

We found it quite clicky the first few times but now we have seen a few regular faces we both feel much more settled and have met some great people.

Be nice to meet you guys one night

By *aughty 40sCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Hi, we are a couple and considering trying , Darlaston on the 28th March. We usually attend Liberty Elite and are aware the 2 clubs are quite different.

So any tips for Chams. Anyone going say hi, we need showing around "

Come the weekend before

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chams is a brilliant club but it's what you make of it, theres plenty of rooms to play theres the jacuzzi the disco room the round room or you can just sit chill and relax none is judged whatever their preference and by the way were going the 28/03 first time back for a long time and the staff are brilliant I'm sure you'll have a fab night

» Add a new message to this topic