FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best DAYTIME club gfor Bi BBW couple please?

Best DAYTIME club gfor Bi BBW couple please?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, we are thinking of doing a daytime club visit, but wondering if there are any bbw events daytimes?? Northwest...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utchess of BJWoman  over a year ago

Northwest

The Gate House Cawdor street Bolton BL47LX, is noted for being Tgirl and Bi friendly, especially Wednesdays 12-6pm mixed then until 12am

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Infusion is a good chilled out club during the day

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I host motd at cupids every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month 10.30 am till 5.30 PM tomorrow's is till midnight and it's a well attended event .

There's also milf Monday at townhouse with _orticia and she s brill the events a great one and worth a try xx

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"I host motd at cupids every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month 10.30 am till 5.30 PM tomorrow's is till midnight and it's a well attended event .

There's also milf Monday at townhouse with _orticia and she s brill the events a great one and worth a try xx"

Aw, thanks gorgeous!!

OP, you’d be more than welcome to join us for a Milf Monday - it’s not a specific BBW event, but we have guests of all shapes, sizes, preferences & orientations, so you’d be absolutely fine

It’s once a month ... and if you’re looking for something more frequent, then Cupid’s MOTD is twice a month & is always a busy one!

There are plenty of different events around the North West ... why not try a few & see how you get on!

M x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone, we will look at all your suggestions xxx

» Add a new message to this topic