FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > La chambre or Quest?

La chambre or Quest?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Planning to visit a club for the first time on Friday- which one would you recommend?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otts51Man  over a year ago

worksop

The wife and I went to le chambre for our first club, It's a bit dated, but the staff and the people were friendly, they made it a comfortable intro into the club scene. Others will disagree but for us it was fine, the hardest part is walking through the door, after that you will be fine.

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

In terms of convenience, obviously La Chambre. In terms of exploring something off your beaten track, Quest is also worth it.

By *asteregg01Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'd recommend Quest. If you're going on your own, they will look after you, and everyones friendly.

As for La Chambre, as a lone female, with no club experience, I'd leave it, till you're comfortable in clubs.

If you want me to elaborate, drop me a message.

Good luck x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd definitely reccomend quest first and I'd say message them before to tell them you are going and new to clubs , they will be happy to look after you and probably introduce you to the regulars to ease you in a little.

Hope you have a great time xx

Mrs xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We haven’t been to Quest (excited to try it!). I went to the La Chambre social a couple of weeks back on my own as a woman (couldn’t get a sitter) and I felt very at ease. I know it’s different because it was just the social but people were very friendly and welcoming.

Have a fun night wherever you go

» Add a new message to this topic