FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams / Xtasia / Private Club

Chams / Xtasia / Private Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

Would appreciate some help. Im looking to attend a club but am wondering which is the most suitable club to attend to meet/mix with couples.

Private club comes across as best place for a single guy to get laid but I'm after a bit more of a sociable side (of course the xxx too) with a drink and banter. Seems a toss up between chams and Xtasia but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Hi

Chams is a members only club so that isn't a likely option for you unfortunately. It could be worth speaking to the club to see if they are currently accepting new male members.

In our opinion it's definitely the best club.

Can't offer much of an opinion on the others I'm afraid. Xtasia has a nightclub vibe but this isn't our thing so we don't use the club

By *hanWilliamsWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Tried all three now:

Private club is a sex club with working girls and occasionally genuine couples in. Yes its probably the only one of the three that is an almost guarnateed fuck.

Xtaia is a nightclub feel, big social areas, lots of different events on, and great way to meet lots of genuine couples quickly and easily. Big list on events forum for this friday for example, I'm going.

Chams is fun and busy, dress down club so must be prepared to get into boxers or a towel. Layout can be awkward to meet others as nooks and crannies everywhere so guys tend to be walked past, but nearly always busy. Chams is bring your own drink, Xtasia has its own bars.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi both, thanks for taking the time.

Short but informative, thank you. Sounds like option is out of my hands. I wasn't too keen on private club anyway as it almost sounds like a brothel (I'd go to Amsterdam for that).

Shame about a members only at Chams and I imagine the waiting list for single guys is huge too, I will have to make some enquiries.

As for Xtasia, Im going to give them a call regards Friday night, thanks again. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi both, thanks for taking the time.

Short but informative, thank you. Sounds like option is out of my hands. I wasn't too keen on private club anyway as it almost sounds like a brothel (I'd go to Amsterdam for that).

Shame about a members only at Chams and I imagine the waiting list for single guys is huge too, I will have to make some enquiries.

As for Xtasia, Im going to give them a call regards Friday night, thanks again. X"

Check out the Xtasia website, all the details are on there and I'm sure that's what you'll be told if you give the club a ring.

If you wanted to attend on Friday night, you'd need to apply for membership and be accepted. The request to get on the guest list before 6pm on Friday.

» Add a new message to this topic