FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bi kink club, bizarre events.

Bi kink club, bizarre events.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondscot OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Hi all. Has anyone been to this event recently. I have a notion to attend on 27th March but will be travelling all the way from Scotland to do so. I’d really appreciate any thoughts or info regarding it. Please feel free to message if preferred. My idea is to tie this in with a visit to kestrels/ abfab. Any other suggestions or advice greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

glasgow

Maybe I need to rethink this plan lol

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Just checked out the website and it looks lots of fun... shame it's London prices but will stick it on the list of venues to sample!

glasgow

"Just checked out the website and it looks lots of fun... shame it's London prices but will stick it on the list of venues to sample! "

I’m thinking about changing plans. Maybe club sx in Blackpool. Really looking for a very bi friendly venue where a single guy is welcome. It’s a rare few days off and I don’t want to waste the moment lol. I’m like a kid in a candy store.

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Look out for the next Pandemonium event... early may I think... That's a party

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Just checked out the website and it looks lots of fun... shame it's London prices but will stick it on the list of venues to sample!

I’m thinking about changing plans. Maybe club sx in Blackpool. Really looking for a very bi friendly venue where a single guy is welcome. It’s a rare few days off and I don’t want to waste the moment lol. I’m like a kid in a candy store. "

Club Sx certainly goes out of its way to be all inclusive, straight, bi, poly, intersex , trans ..they don't care, welcoming of everyone. Bi nights are very popular so make sure you put yourself down on the guest list and your profile states you're bi

glasgow

Thank you for the advice and info Steph. Very much appreciated. Looks like club sx is going to happen. It’s certainly easier for me to get to and a lot cheaper than going all the way to London. Still planning on trying bi kink club though.

Side note, your photos are really beautiful.

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"Just checked out the website and it looks lots of fun... shame it's London prices but will stick it on the list of venues to sample!

I’m thinking about changing plans. Maybe club sx in Blackpool. Really looking for a very bi friendly venue where a single guy is welcome. It’s a rare few days off and I don’t want to waste the moment lol. I’m like a kid in a candy store. "

Chameleons2 in Newport, South Wales, holds an "allcomers" night that is very LGBTQ+ friendly on a Saturday night, under its weekday name of "The Greenhouse". Best nights to go and be sure of a good turnout are when they advertise a "party" night, or when someone posts in the Welsh forums about going, and they get a lot of response.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Thank you for the advice and info Steph. Very much appreciated. Looks like club sx is going to happen. It’s certainly easier for me to get to and a lot cheaper than going all the way to London. Still planning on trying bi kink club though.

Side note, your photos are really beautiful. "

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Blizzard link events are a bit off the radar for most fab people. Fyi it's been running for years and as far as I know is well attended, inclusive and more than a little naughty. I'm not sure if travel all the way from Scotland but an adventure is an adventure!

glasgow

"Blizzard link events are a bit off the radar for most fab people. Fyi it's been running for years and as far as I know is well attended, inclusive and more than a little naughty. I'm not sure if travel all the way from Scotland but an adventure is an adventure!"

Thank you for taking the time to post this. I was starting to wonder if it was real! I realise it may be a little more fetish orientated ( good) than the more main stream clubs. I have 10 days off work so I think I’m going to go for it and just make a trip out of it. I’ll use the train and try to catch a wee selection of suitable places. Thank you again for posting what you know.

glasgow

I’m thinking about changing plans. Maybe club sx in Blackpool. Really looking for a very bi friendly venue where a single guy is welcome. It’s a rare few days off and I don’t want to waste the moment lol. I’m like a kid in a candy store.

Chameleons2 in Newport, South Wales, holds an "allcomers" night that is very LGBTQ+ friendly on a Saturday night, under its weekday name of "The Greenhouse". Best nights to go and be sure of a good turnout are when they advertise a "party" night, or when someone posts in the Welsh forums about going, and they get a lot of response."

Thanks for this info,, just what I’m looking for. I’m going to go and look now.

glasgow

Chameleons2 in Newport, South Wales, holds an "allcomers" night that is very LGBTQ+ friendly on a Saturday night, under its weekday name of "The Greenhouse". Best nights to go and be sure of a good turnout are when they advertise a "party" night, or when someone posts in the Welsh forums about going, and they get a lot of response."

Thanks for this info,, just what I’m looking for. I’m going to go and look now. It’s quite a thought going to these events alone but just got to put my big boy knickers on and do it lol.

By *oungladMan  over a year ago

Burnham

Ive been there once a few years ago so don't know how valid my opinions will now. I think they've changed venues a few times since then. But it is a very fun club. Friendly hosts, fun toys to sample, and a pretty diverse crowd to chat with and get to know better

glasgow

"Ive been there once a few years ago so don't know how valid my opinions will now. I think they've changed venues a few times since then. But it is a very fun club. Friendly hosts, fun toys to sample, and a pretty diverse crowd to chat with and get to know better"

That’s brilliant to hear , my misgivings are being put to bed. I met the hosts several years ago and they were so cool, that’s the reason I was thinking on going. I’m going to go ahead and book my place. Thank you so much for all the info folks.

» Add a new message to this topic