FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Libs ... Sheer Indulgence ..

Libs ... Sheer Indulgence ..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilks xXx OP   Woman  over a year ago

East Mids

Considering braving it alone .... has anyone been before ? Am I too old ? .... worth a visit ? .... in a pondry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lassy2Couple  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

We haven’t been to sheer indulgence, but have been to libs a few times, single ladies are always made to feel very welcome, however that’s the perspective of a man. I would never be able to pluck up the courage to go to a club as a single male, fortunately my wife is a little more adventurous so going as a couple is fine.

Be brave & try it!

East Mids

"We haven’t been to sheer indulgence, but have been to libs a few times, single ladies are always made to feel very welcome, however that’s the perspective of a man. I would never be able to pluck up the courage to go to a club as a single male, fortunately my wife is a little more adventurous so going as a couple is fine.

Be brave & try it! "

I have time to courage pluck ..... I am brave ! Lol

sutton Coldfield

I should also of said:-

A) You don’t look 53.

B) Lovely pictures.

C) Happy Birthday, whenever it is!

D x (That’s my initial not point 4!!)

East Mids

"I should also of said:-

A) You don’t look 53.

B) Lovely pictures.

C) Happy Birthday, whenever it is!

D x (That’s my initial not point 4!!)"

Haha, well thank you, thank you, it’s not yet, and love it lol x

By *u-TangCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Your far from too old!

Libs is a great club and everyone is really friendly

Come along...you’ll love it

sutton Coldfield

I don’t feel like I have given you any answers you need, however it’s been nice chatting & if you are at sheer indulgence it would definitely be worth going!

D x

East Mids

"Your far from too old!

Libs is a great club and everyone is really friendly

Come along...you’ll love it "

I think I’m just nervous about going and not knowing anyone, I’m not particularly extrovert so it’s a bit daunting ... nut I am encouraged so far by your kind words .. x

East Mids

"I don’t feel like I have given you any answers you need, however it’s been nice chatting & if you are at sheer indulgence it would definitely be worth going!

D x"

Well that sounds promising and nice to know I wouldn’t be diving in completely blind ....

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

"Considering braving it alone .... has anyone been before ? Am I too old ? .... worth a visit ? .... in a pondry "

If you can make midweek events we run Mature Mischief at Liberty Elite on the first Wednesday of the month. We regularly have single ladies attend as it’s a very friendly and sociable atmosphere so they feel very comfortable to come alone. Have a read of our profile and verifications if you’re interested, you would be more than welcome.

Vin xx

East Mids

"Considering braving it alone .... has anyone been before ? Am I too old ? .... worth a visit ? .... in a pondry

If you can make midweek events we run Mature Mischief at Liberty Elite on the first Wednesday of the month. We regularly have single ladies attend as it’s a very friendly and sociable atmosphere so they feel very comfortable to come alone. Have a read of our profile and verifications if you’re interested, you would be more than welcome.

Vin xx"

Hi Vin, the only time I can make MM is when I’m not working .... usually Weds are a no playtime evening for me unfortunately. I have attended in the past though, and will again when I can .... just never gone in my own

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Libs is very friendly and welcoming. You will have a great time x

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

"Considering braving it alone .... has anyone been before ? Am I too old ? .... worth a visit ? .... in a pondry "

Of course your not too old!

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

"Considering braving it alone .... has anyone been before ? Am I too old ? .... worth a visit ? .... in a pondry

Vin xx

Hi Vin, the only time I can make MM is when I’m not working .... usually Weds are a no playtime evening for me unfortunately. I have attended in the past though, and will again when I can .... just never gone in my own "

Well if ever you’re free just let us know it would be great to see you at MM

Vin xx

By *u-TangCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We are regulars at libs and attend most weeks, we also help out on event nights and help to show new people around whenever we are there, feel free to DM us if you have any questions at all and we will be more than happy to discuss different nights with you.

We enjoy every event and there is always something for everyone of all ages, wether singles or couples, all in all it is a very friendly club and the staff, hosts and regulars will help you to feel welcome.

East Mids

"Libs is very friendly and welcoming. You will have a great time x"

will plan a visit

East Mids

Of course your not too old!"

Too kind ...

East Mids

Vin xx

Hi Vin, the only time I can make MM is when I’m not working .... usually Weds are a no playtime evening for me unfortunately. I have attended in the past though, and will again when I can .... just never gone in my own

Well if ever you’re free just let us know it would be great to see you at MM

Vin xx"

Thank you, I will xx

East Mids

"We are regulars at libs and attend most weeks, we also help out on event nights and help to show new people around whenever we are there, feel free to DM us if you have any questions at all and we will be more than happy to discuss different nights with you.

We enjoy every event and there is always something for everyone of all ages, wether singles or couples, all in all it is a very friendly club and the staff, hosts and regulars will help you to feel welcome."

Thank you for your input, I’m not feeling so nervous already lol x

» Add a new message to this topic