FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Silverleigh naturist Spa Kent

Silverleigh naturist Spa Kent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello friend was looking to go I wonder if anyone has been and how did the find it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avo707Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Have been once on a Friday afternoon...quite relaxed

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Wish I lived a bit nearer love places like this where you can be naked all day

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I've been many times,I use it as my chill place,as it's not a swingers club,it is a naturist club,so no playing in the spa facilities etc,there are a couple of small rooms to use if want to,aslong as it's only in them

The 2 hottubs are very hot and bubbly,so the spa facilities are great for a relax,with a indoor pool too

There is a cafe and lounge so plenty places to socialize

Monday is free entrance for ladies,so a good day to try it,other days woman pay equal to men

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thinking of going tomorrow afternoon / evening for a few hours

By *lleyCat1969Man  over a year ago

Folkestone

I haven't been to Silverleigh for a couple of years but used to go quite regularly.

It's definitely more a naturist than a swingers' place but it's a good place to relax during the day. The decoration was a bit tired - it might have improved now - but the hot tubs and indoor pool were great and the food wasn't bad.

Sometimes there was playing in one of the larger rooms and I always had a good time, even if it was just being naked, chatting and relaxing.

I must go back again soon!

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Best night for single female is Friday couples and single females

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for all ur advice

By *ightDiversionMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Spa area is nice if a little ‘tired’ - indoor pool is lovely. It’s is more naturist than swing as has been said - the ‘rest’ rooms are ok if limited, small and not overly comfy.

Good alternative to eureka of it’s really cold and wet if your close - Personally I prefer kestrels in every way except distance.

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Spa area is nice if a little ‘tired’ - indoor pool is lovely. It’s is more naturist than swing as has been said - the ‘rest’ rooms are ok if limited, small and not overly comfy.

Good alternative to eureka of it’s really cold and wet if your close - Personally I prefer kestrels in every way except distance. "

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"Spa area is nice if a little ‘tired’ - indoor pool is lovely. It’s is more naturist than swing as has been said - the ‘rest’ rooms are ok if limited, small and not overly comfy.

Good alternative to eureka of it’s really cold and wet if your close - Personally I prefer kestrels in every way except distance. "

A couple of things it has over Ks is the fact that it is open till 11 on Saturday and 10pm on Sunday.

Hadley Wood

Good alternative to eureka of it’s really cold and wet if your close - Personally I prefer kestrels in every way except distance.

A couple of things it has over Ks is the fact that it is open till 11 on Saturday and 10pm on Sunday."

Except that you can stay till 12pm on a Monday and Wednesday at Kestrels/Abfabs and 3am on Friday and Saturday nights if you go to Abfabs.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It's pleasant enough. It could do with a bit of a revamp. It's a bit tired. There's a nice pool and garden.

It is more for naturists than swingers but it is swinger-friendly and they make spaces available for them. It's best just for chilling in the buff.

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

A couple of things it has over Ks is the fact that it is open till 11 on Saturday and 10pm on Sunday.

Except that you can stay till 12pm on a Monday and Wednesday at Kestrels/Abfabs and 3am on Friday and Saturday nights if you go to Abfabs."

Aw bless - you schooling me on Ks/Ab Fabs opening times when I've been going there for 10 years. My point is at weekends Abs is verbotten for single males on Saturday and shuts at 6 (used to be 8 on a Sunday - unless it was a bank holiday weekend). Plus Silverleigh is less than half Ks to get in.

Hadley Wood

Except that you can stay till 12pm on a Monday and Wednesday at Kestrels/Abfabs and 3am on Friday and Saturday nights if you go to Abfabs.

Aw bless - you schooling me on Ks/Ab Fabs opening times when I've been going there for 10 years. My point is at weekends Abs is verbotten for single males on Saturday and shuts at 6 (used to be 8 on a Sunday - unless it was a bank holiday weekend). Plus Silverleigh is less than half Ks to get in."

Technically you’ve got it wrong again. “Abs” doesn’t shut at 6, Ks does!

Aw bless - you schooling me on Ks/Ab Fabs opening times when I've been going there for 10 years. My point is at weekends Abs is verbotten for single males on Saturday and shuts at 6 (used to be 8 on a Sunday - unless it was a bank holiday weekend). Plus Silverleigh is less than half Ks to get in.

Technically you’ve got it wrong again. “Abs” doesn’t shut at 6, Ks does! "

And that's just playing with names & numbers.

Been to silverleighs a few time, older crowd nice spa and pool.

» Add a new message to this topic