FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > CUPIDS ANNOUNCEMENT

CUPIDS ANNOUNCEMENT

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inderellaRockerfellaz OP   Couple  over a year ago

warrington

Management are considering the situation with regards to club closure & covid19. A full announcement will be made here in due course. Be well - be safe xxx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thinking of all the staff at the club. Hope it all passes quickly and you get back to normal and busier than ever. We love cupids and we'll be back to play once all this has finished xx

warrington

The clubs management have made the decision to close the club on Sunday 22nd March.

This is a controlled run / shut down of the club events on top of the measures we announced some days ago.

All current events, until that date will go ahead as planned. We will then periodically review the situation, taking advice from local health authorities & central government decisions.

This approach will allow the business / staff to mitigate risk to both themselves and our loyal customers.

Our staff have been fantastic in support of the club & we give them our thanks & look forward to the future when we are able to re-open. Our staff have families, bills etc to pay like everyone else.

This leaves attendance as a CHOICE for each & every customer to make for themselves and their own personal circumstances.

We trust this step presents a sensible approach to what is a truly awful and terrible unprecedented global health threat. Stay safe / stay healthy xxx Cupids.

By *ushtush300Couple  over a year ago

Southport

Be safe all x

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Be safe all and I will see you when everything is back up and I will be back in the dungeon

See you all soon x

warrington

"See you all soon x"

X

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Take care and good health to you all. Its a tough time for all clubs, but needs must.

We look forward to seeing you open again as we support each other in tough times and I'm sure your reopening party will be a frustration buster for many!

warrington

"Take care and good health to you all. Its a tough time for all clubs, but needs must.

We look forward to seeing you open again as we support each other in tough times and I'm sure your reopening party will be a frustration buster for many! "

Club link like the bingo halls !!! Take care xx

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Take care and good health to you all. Its a tough time for all clubs, but needs must.

We look forward to seeing you open again as we support each other in tough times and I'm sure your reopening party will be a frustration buster for many!

Club link like the bingo halls !!! Take care xx "

You maybe onto something.....

I'll even do a dance with a mate when 88 is pulled out!

warrington

Club link like the bingo halls !!! Take care xx

You maybe onto something.....

I'll even do a dance with a mate when 88 is pulled out! "

Got to be Done lol x

By *HEMINIONSCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

Look after urselves Bruce & Yona xxx

warrington

"Look after urselves Bruce & Yona xxx"

Thank you & of course you too guy. All in the same boat - let’s paddle in the same direction & pull together to overcome this xx love you

Gutted! But completely understand. We’ll see you on Friday for a temporary farewell. Good luck to Bruce and everyone involved

warrington

Jona & I have considered the viability of continuing to operate Cupids Club. With so many factors - governmental guidelines, the ongoing high covid19 infection rates, risk to both customers & staff & not least financial viability of the business whilst closed for a indeterminate period of time.

It is our sad conclusion that we must step away from running the club and have chosen not to renew our lease - as we cannot envisage a time when swinging returns to the “normal” that we once knew.

We have made some genuine friendships, had the pleasure of meeting fantastically supportive customers & the enjoyment of working with our staff for the last 4 1/2 years.

We truly hope that other clubs find ways to remain in business & ways to continue operating - giving enjoyment, pleasure & homes to social swingers in the north west. Without doubt the best place to be in the UK when you want a great choice of superb clubs.

We will retain “Artisan1 as our private fab account to keep in touch with our friends - everyone. Here’s hoping that advances are made in C19 treatments soon. Both Jonna & I (Bruce) look forward to seeing you on the other side xxx thank you xxxx

Absolutely terrible news.

Stay safe everyone x

"Jona & I have considered the viability of continuing to operate Cupids Club. With so many factors - governmental guidelines, the ongoing high covid19 infection rates, risk to both customers & staff & not least financial viability of the business whilst closed for a indeterminate period of time.

It is our sad conclusion that we must step away from running the club and have chosen not to renew our lease - as we cannot envisage a time when swinging returns to the “normal” that we once knew.

We have made some genuine friendships, had the pleasure of meeting fantastically supportive customers & the enjoyment of working with our staff for the last 4 1/2 years.

We truly hope that other clubs find ways to remain in business & ways to continue operating - giving enjoyment, pleasure & homes to social swingers in the north west. Without doubt the best place to be in the UK when you want a great choice of superb clubs.

We will retain “Artisan1 as our private fab account to keep in touch with our friends - everyone. Here’s hoping that advances are made in C19 treatments soon. Both Jonna & I (Bruce) look forward to seeing you on the other side xxx thank you xxxx

"

To say I'm shocked would be an understatement. Thank you for the memories and good luck for the future.

"Jona & I have considered the viability of continuing to operate Cupids Club. With so many factors - governmental guidelines, the ongoing high covid19 infection rates, risk to both customers & staff & not least financial viability of the business whilst closed for a indeterminate period of time.

"

So , so sorry to hear this.

Another great club bites the dust

Such a shame but think that you have researched it fully and know it won’t ever be like it was

Wishing you well in any new venture

Xx

By *anchester_gentMan  over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

Wow..... that’s dreadfully sad news!

Massive thanks to Bruce and Jona for all your amazing work at the club over the years. And to all the rest of the staff too! You’ve given us all some truly unforgettable and amazing times!

Hopefully someone else may be able to pick up the baton to keep the Cupids legend alive in the future....

End of a fantastic era. Very best wishes to you all.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Sad news

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Such sad news. Bruce and Jona were a fantastic couple, who truely knew how to run a great club. Will be missed. Good luck and fortune in whatever the future will bring xx

By *abcouple87Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

By *hris and SamCouple  over a year ago

at the end of the rainbow

Such sad news guy's truly gutted, good luck in whatever comes next. xxx

By *urves and MischiefWoman  over a year ago

Northerner

Aw such sad news! I only visited a few times but you made sure I was comfortable and safe on my first one Bruce. Wishing you both all the best x

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"

We've chatted at length privately about this and I don't have much to add that makes it any easier for all involved...for once, I have few words.

This is a very sad day for all clubs, but especially clubs in the North West as we have always been a thriving corner of the swinging kinkdom and to lose one of our longest standing clubs is a travesty....to a bloody virus!

Your customers will miss you and I will miss having a duelling partner! lol

Good luck to both of you as you move forward into your next chapter and if you get to the beach before me, get the ale in!

Much love

Vic and Jim xxx

By *nooshWoman  over a year ago

leeds

So so sad about this. I've only recently started coming over to Cupids and I adored every minute. This virus has made life very difficult and different for so many people.

I wish you all the best of health, happiness and naughtiness xx

By *ert n BerylCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

We’ve never been to your club, but it’s such sad news you’re closing. Good luck for the future x

By *arlot_CharlotteWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

So sorry to hear this news Had some amazing times there and great memories as a result. Good luck to you both xx

By *iznMalcCouple  over a year ago

greater manchester

We both wish you well , thankyou for great times at a very friendly club, xx

So sad x

All the best x

By *obertjMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I am very sorry

I had some great times there over 15 years

It was the first club I ever attended

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Cupid's was the first place to welcome me into the scene and it will always be a special place for me.

Lots of love and luck to you both x

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"

That's very sad to hear, as we know how much heart and finance goes into a swingers club.

We both wish you the best for the future in whatever you do next.

Cat and Tag (atlantisEVOLUTION) XXX

aww after our chats we can fully understand why you are doing this.

We will really miss Cupids and to think its all because of this shitty virus that the scene will probably never be the same again.

I can't really now see us returning to the club scene anytime soon (if it all) but if we do we'd never find a club as good as Cupids.

Best wishes to you both and all the fabulous staff xxx

warrington

" aww after our chats we can fully understand why you are doing this.

We will really miss Cupids and to think its all because of this shitty virus that the scene will probably never be the same again.

I can't really now see us returning to the club scene anytime soon (if it all) but if we do we'd never find a club as good as Cupids.

"

Thank you guys xxx much appreciated & stay safe / play safe. Hopefully sooner than later

warrington

That's very sad to hear, as we know how much heart and finance goes into a swingers club.

Cat and Tag (atlantisEVOLUTION) XXX"

Much appreciated & wishing you every future success. It’s going to be a rocky road ahead. Xxx

warrington

We've chatted at length privately about this and I don't have much to add that makes it any easier for all involved...for once, I have few words.

This is a very sad day for all clubs, but especially clubs in the North West as we have always been a thriving corner of the swinging kinkdom and to lose one of our longest standing clubs is a travesty....to a bloody virus!

Your customers will miss you and I will miss having a duelling partner! lol

Good luck to both of you as you move forward into your next chapter and if you get to the beach before me, get the ale in!

Much love

Vic and Jim xxx

"

Vicky I always appreciated our conversations behind the scenes & of course our forum duals lol. They nearly always ended in a draw but I suspect you win _ore than I liked to think. Stay safe & playsafe & when you open we shal be supporting you xxx

By *oonlight and MadnessCouple  over a year ago

Charming

So sad guys!!! but hope to still see you guys on the fun side of the bar/clubs.. cupids was always guaranteed an awsome night!!! Xxx

By *obertjMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I am very sorry

It was the first club I ever attended

warrington

"I am very sorry

It was the first club I ever attended"

X

Much appreciated & wishing you every future success. It’s going to be a rocky road ahead. Xxx "

When we open again - you are honorable FREE members for life, including free entrance.

By *exy-nannaWoman  over a year ago

some where only I know

absolutely gutted to hear this news always loved your club and made many of friends .I wish you all the best in the future guys you will be missed by myself and many others..

By *xelf787Man  over a year ago

Chorlton, Manchester

Very sad news indeed, def won't be the same without Bruce & Jona. So many happy Cupids memories with them and all the staff

Sad sad times

Forever grateful for everything you’ve both done for me!! In and away from Cupids.

Much love to you both! Truly special couple heavy hearts aplenty

Xxx

Absolutely gutted for you both. We have loved our sexy time at Cupid & cldnt find a better venue, club & hosts! Thanks for all the fun nights over so many years. Wishing you both the very best xxxx

" aww after our chats we can fully understand why you are doing this.

"

It's what scares me about all this. A lot of really decent people on the scene will be staying at home for understandable reasons. That means (and I'm not saying everyone) an increase in the dick heads. It's the people that make swinging not the sex, and I for one am scared for its future.

warrington

Much appreciated & wishing you every future success. It’s going to be a rocky road ahead. Xxx

When we open again - you are honorable FREE members for life, including free entrance. "

Get open fast xxxx see you hopefully very soon xx

When we open again - you are honorable FREE members for life, including free entrance.

Get open fast xxxx see you hopefully very soon xx "

lol - tryin tryin !!!

warrington

"Absolutely gutted for you both. We have loved our sexy time at Cupid & cldnt find a better venue, club & hosts! Thanks for all the fun nights over so many years. Wishing you both the very best xxxx"

You two brought some amazing times to the club. True swingers x

By *elly babesCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Gutted but fully understand under the current circumstances. Will miss Saturday night escapades always a top night. Good luck for the future. Ste and Marie.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

So sorry to hear this sad news. It must have been such a hard decision to make. Wishing you all the best for the future.

warrington

"absolutely gutted to hear this news always loved your club and made many of friends .I wish you all the best in the future guys you will be missed by myself and many others.. "

Much & very appreciated - see you on the other side or even better at one of the clubs xx

Sad times...had some epic times and parties in the varied rooms, over the years. Always in a safe and clean environment, Salford won't be the same without it.

warrington

"So sorry to hear this sad news. It must have been such a hard decision to make. Wishing you all the best for the future. "

X

warrington

"Sad times...had some epic times and parties in the varied rooms, over the years. Always in a safe and clean environment, Salford won't be the same without it. "

Absolutely - hoping that fabbers & swingers get back on track, support their club/clubs as best they can. Imagine the world without them. When it’s safe we will be visiting as many as possible. We are not yet thinking to join the “caravan club of Great Britain” just yet. Although thinking about it a caravan swing park hmmmmmm

By *witchy TwigletMan  over a year ago

dinnington

Many memories over many years, will never forget trying to come down those stairs with wobbly legs...

By *oliathMan  over a year ago

Kendal

Truly crap news. I’ve been to Cupids many times and met loads of fantastic people there. This club will be sorely missed. Stupid coronavirus

By *lueeyes20thMan  over a year ago

Sale

Such sad news. But understandable. Thanks for all the great nights I’ve had at Cupid’s. It really is the best club in the North West. I hope everyone stays safe. I wish Bruce and Yana all the luck in the world on their future adventures.

By *orkcouple888Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I know this is a very hard decision for you guys but i can honestly say we are absolutely heartbroken this is bar far our fave club and weve we've become part of the furniture there, we wish u all the luck in the future hope we see you soon Jem n Matt xxx

Is the club just closing or is it being put up for sale?

Only asking in case there's a chance of a club opening in the future.

warrington

"Is the club just closing or is it being put up for sale?

Only asking in case there's a chance of a club opening in the future. "

We can only say that we are not renewing our lease of the building in which Cupids was based. !

By *unandgamegeekMan  over a year ago

Bolton

So sad to hear the news about Cupids. I had so many great times there and made so many great friends there.

I've always been thankful for the help I'd been given to overcome my social anxieties and build up my confidence and I'll never forget that.

Hope everyone stays safe and hopefully one day, we shall see each other again when this is all over.

warrington

"So sad to hear the news about Cupids. I had so many great times there and made so many great friends there.

I've always been thankful for the help I'd been given to overcome my social anxieties and build up my confidence and I'll never forget that.

Hope everyone stays safe and hopefully one day, we shall see each other again when this is all over. "

It was always a great pleasure to have you in the club. From your first nervous steps on your first night - to the dance routines when you took to the stage. Swinging can have great benefits & really help people - keep on the right path x Bruce

Still the best club we've been to, thank you for making our first steps into swinging so friendly and fun Bruce and later Yona.

Hopefully we'll see you once the world isn't a biblical apocalypse and all that

By *i winkersCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Cupids was a reason why we decided to move to Manchester sad to see the club closing, but we are sure it won't stay empty for long.

Good luck to Bruce in the future.

Neil and Hayley xxx

By *udgirlgonebadWoman  over a year ago

worsley

awww that is such sad news

Hope your both well and safe.

Thanks for the memories and the good times there.

Love M xxxx

By *ingnQueenBCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

We are gutted and so sorry to read this, cupids has always been our favourite club! We have had some amazing nights and met many people who became friends. X

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

We have _ore than 20 years worth of great memories of Cupids.

So sad to think that we'll never get in there again.

It was a GREAT club !!

John & Shel

By *xChuckandDaisyxxCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Absolutely devastated. Cupids is where it all started for us. We've made many friends and fantastic memories. We thank you for making our experience so memorable xxx

By *unandgamegeekMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"So sad to hear the news about Cupids. I had so many great times there and made so many great friends there.

Hope everyone stays safe and hopefully one day, we shall see each other again when this is all over.

It was always a great pleasure to have you in the club. From your first nervous steps on your first night - to the dance routines when you took to the stage. Swinging can have great benefits & really help people - keep on the right path x Bruce "

Yeah definitely. Thanks Bruce

By *ubu1986Man  over a year ago

warrington

"

Sorry to here this i loved cupids was great fun and very comfortable to be around, good luck keep safe and hope to see you i the future

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Really sad to hear this. I know how much hard work went into the club & the events and how well loved Cupid’s is across the community.

Wishing you all the very best in future endeavours

Much love

M xxx

By *latterscottonCouple  over a year ago

Manchester/london

Sorry to hear that hope that no matter what you do in future will be good shame to lose you guys

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I have over 16 years of memories with Cupid’s and to say the least I am gutted to read this. I have met loads of friends over the years through Cupid’s

I totally understand the reasons and it is a shame. I really don’t know what else to say at the moment but thank you to the both of you and the especially last year

Thanks and good luck with everything

Thank you for all you've done. Cupid's will most definitely not be forgotten and that's a credit to you guys!

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Thanks for being one of the top bosses I've had the pleasure of working for defo a friend for life and putting up with my crazy arse

Won't be the same without you

So sorry to hear this, always a brilliant club each time we went. Good luck for the future xx

J & L x

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

We only visited once on our way home from a holiday in Scotland, absolutely loved the place.

It's going to leave a big void for your lovely loyal clientele. X

By *ohnfromnwukMan  over a year ago

Manchester

So sorry to hear this sad news. Michelle have had some great times down the years at Cupid's and you both will be sadly missed. All the best to you both for the future and thanks to you and all your staff for all the memories xxx

By *ikklevixenWoman  over a year ago

manchester

Very sad news as i have lots of fond memories here, Bruce I think youre a legend and a man with standards,and you will be going out head high and missed by many. I wish you all the best for the future.

As already discussed; truly sad news.

Like many, I was sorely looking forward to Cupids reopening during lockdown. It is such sweet sorrow that it won’t come to pass.

The very best of luck in the future.

By *pineapplesCouple  over a year ago

Whitefield

That's spoilt the weekend. I feel like Christmas my birthday have both been cancelled. Feel selfish for being upset when others are having it worse but still it's a kick in the snatch.

"That's spoilt the weekend. I feel like Christmas my birthday have both been cancelled. Feel selfish for being upset when others are having it worse but still it's a kick in the snatch."

Not at all, I don't think Joanna and Bruce realise how much they will be missed. Gutted about the club, also gutted for them.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I'm lost for words. Truly beyond gutted

By *ingerie_curvesCouple  over a year ago

Thank you both for making our first steps into swinging so much fucking fun!!!

Xx

warrington

Very very very difficult guys - really is gut wrenching. Xxxxx

By *int-of-orangeCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We are absolutely gutted that you guys are closing Cupids....although we totally understand why...it doesn't make it any less shit!!! Weve had some amazing memorable times.

Sad news

Take care

Love

D&H

xXx

By *ickyDandPenelopePCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Beyond sad at this news. Thank you to you and your staff for being so welcoming to us over the last couple of years. We’ve made memories at Cupid’s that will last a lifetime. Loved listening to your stories at the bar. Take care of yourselves and hopefully our paths will meet once again xx

By *rench KissesCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Jona and Bruce we can only sympathise with your agonising business decision as well as the personal chagrin of losing a part of your lives and your social circle. We'll miss the club immensely but have oh so many fab memories! And your Fab family are still here for you! A bientôt. We'll send you a personal message.

Bisous. A+A xx

By *rimsonswingCouple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Truly gutted. This was our favourite club and we will miss it very much. We run a pub and completely understand your decision and hope your both ok and wish you the best of luck in the future xxx

By *erry-DaveCouple  over a year ago

Near

We are gutted for you both..

Got to be the worst news we've heard in a long time.

We can honestly say it was our favorite club & loved all the staff.

Wishing you all the best for the future xx

By *nooshWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Hey guys butterfly here!!!!!

I really want to say this on here so had to ask my very good mate Anooosh ...

I will never forget MOTD and the special atmosphere of the party it was so special we had some FANTASTIC times!!!!!

Setting up Escapades also and all the paint and glitter ( sorry Bruce)!!!

You guys really supported me through some hard times and was there when I came back I was even gonna come back and host gutted we couldnt have that party

Cupids isnt cupids without you guys full stop

So many amazing memories that will last forever ...I shall see you on what's app...he he

Massive love for you both even though bruce had his moments but inside is a massive heart??????

Love BUTTERFLY XXXXX

This was the 1st club we ever visited and was always our favorite, great owners, great staff and great customers. Gutted to hear your news but We totally understand the difficult decision you guys have taken in this world of uncertainty we find ourselves in.

We hope our paths cross again, So we can say hi and we wish you both good luck and success in your next chapter in life in whatever you guys take xxx

"Hey guys butterfly here!!!!!

I really want to say this on here so had to ask my very good mate Anooosh ...

I will never forget MOTD and the special atmosphere of the party it was so special we had some FANTASTIC times!!!!!

Setting up Escapades also and all the paint and glitter ( sorry Bruce)!!!

You guys really supported me through some hard times and was there when I came back I was even gonna come back and host gutted we couldnt have that party

Cupids isnt cupids without you guys full stop

So many amazing memories that will last forever ...I shall see you on what's app...he he

Massive love for you both even though bruce had his moments but inside is a massive heart??????

Love BUTTERFLY XXXXX"

But I ALWAYS adored you lady xxx B

Jonna & Bruce

I am so sorry to hear this news I know i didn't get to the club as much as i would have liked but you both always made me feel extremely welcome.

I genuinely wish you all the very best would hope to see you both in better times.

Take Care you two all the Best

Lexar

warrington

"Jonna & Bruce

I am so sorry to hear this news I know i didn't get to the club as much as i would have liked but you both always made me feel extremely welcome.

I genuinely wish you all the very best would hope to see you both in better times.

Take Care you two all the Best

Lexar "

Thank you very much for your lovely word Lexuar.

Xxxx

By *iercedCplCouple  over a year ago

Outside of Manchester

Absolutely devastated, not going to lie! But totally understand the decision you've made, the fact that you've chosen this route whilst other clubs are finding loopholes to open again shows just how good you guys are. Cupid's will be sorely missed, and we truly hope that at some point in the future Cupid's will be back, bigger and better than ever!

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

"Very very very difficult guys - really is gut wrenching. Xxxxx "

Feel for you so much, we’ve had many fun nights and will miss the hospitality, banter and parties

All the best to you both for the future xx

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

Gutted.. this was the first club we visited and had many happy times there especially in the dungeon.

Absolutely gutted Bruce, so sorry that this has turned out the way it has. All of our best memories are at Cupid’s and we will miss it dearly. Hope to see you again sometime.

By *oubleDeliteCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We are absolutely gutted coming to Cupids the last few years have gave us so many filthy memories. You will be missed

Amy & Will xXx

By *HESHCPL123Couple  over a year ago

chester

So sad to here this news we loved Cupid’s, Thanks Bruce and Jonna for some fab times and all the best x

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

sorry to hear.. I never made it to cupids but heard many good things about it.. hopefully a phoenix will rise at some point

warrington

Very humbling of all of these messages. It was an absolute blast - unforgettable people, memories & extreme naughtiness burning my eyes lol. Xx Jona

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Absolutely gutted to hear the news, can't have been an easy decision to make. Will miss this place since it helped me discover a whole new scene! Indie nights were always fantastic and guaranteed a quality playlist! The staff were out of this world and so welcoming when I was first starting the club scene and abit shy. Made so many friends along the way from there too! So many great memories and experiences that will stick with me forever.

For that I wish you both all the happiness in whatever challenge you decide to move on to. Peace and love xx

By *he Reem TeamCouple  over a year ago

hull

Its so sad to hear of a club closing down. Such a shame and a loss to there regular and the swinging scene x x

Must be a very difficult decision. Wishing you the best of luck in future Endeavours.

Lots of love D&J x

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Awwww man Cupids was one off my favourite clubs to go to especially Curvy Thursday nights. The staff were always more or less chilled and I used to have a few good conversations with Bruce. Thank you for all the good memories I know it’s sadly shut due to unforeseen circumstances but I do deep down hope one day it reopens

Ah this is so sad. This was the first club we visited last year when we finally dipped our toes in the swinging scene. Very welcoming and great memories

Such sad news. You and Jona have always been so welcoming and I've had some VERY memorable nights at Cupid's.

You will be very sadly missed by so many.

Charlotte xxx

"Such sad news. You and Jona have always been so welcoming and I've had some VERY memorable nights at Cupid's.

You will be very sadly missed by so many.

Charlotte xxx"

Appreciate that Charlotte - we will know doubt bump into each other somewhere - sometime but no foot sucking x

"Awwww man Cupids was one off my favourite clubs to go to especially Curvy Thursday nights. The staff were always more or less chilled and I used to have a few good conversations with Bruce. Thank you for all the good memories I know it’s sadly shut due to unforeseen circumstances but I do deep down hope one day it reopens "

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Sad to read this, we only got to visit the once before lockdown happened but loved it. Was looking forward to visiting again .

Don’t get to disheartened. Watch this space I said 6 years ago I’d own this business and now I see an opportunity.

I’ve now contacted Jonah

Don’t get to disheartened. Watch this space I said 6 years ago I’d own this business and now I see an opportunity.

I’ve now contacted Jonah

Had some amazing times in your club over the past few years, thanks for the memories.

Hope this isn't the beginning of the end for the swing scene x

By *lackleycplCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"

We're both so sad to be hearing this. You made our steps on to the scene so easy and fun. You are both amazing and we're sure whatever your next adventure is, it will be outstanding.

Hope we can keep in touch x

C & D

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"Is the club just closing or is it being put up for sale?

Only asking in case there's a chance of a club opening in the future.

We can only say that we are not renewing our lease of the building in which Cupids was based. ! "

I wish you luck - but notice that this announcement coincided with quarter day - I've always promise dmyself that if I found a club it will be freehold....

Mr Icebreaker

Wishing you both all the best for future ventures! Great club and you'll be missed.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’m really disappointed to hear this. I loved couples nights on Wednesdays.

All the best you two.

So sorry to hear this liam and I have had some amazing nights at cupids over the years. The club was always our favourite place to go! We wish you all the very best for the future. Xxx

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

So sorry to hear this.

When I was up last year and popped in you made me very welcome and I was sure I would get back there again one day.

I wish you all the best in whatever adventure comes next for you both.

By *martin69xMan  over a year ago

bury

I’ve been going to Cupid’s since 2006 and and I’m sorry to hear this sad news, it is a wonderful club with great management and staff over the years and will be sadly missed.

So sorry to hear this. Had many fab visits to Cupid’s. All the best in your next venture. Anne x

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Very sad to hear this, we felt very welcome at Cupid's, as our first club adventure and had hoped to be back. Much love from us both.

By *r Wiggles1Man  over a year ago

Only visited a few of the motd events on my days off work whilst staying up in Warrington at a colleagues but what a great club it was and all staff were very welcoming.

Met a few lovely people over the times I visited and was hoping to go back once this was all over but at least I have nothing but good memories of the place

truly gutted to hear the news we have had _ore than 6 years of happy memories at cupids and was looking forwards to meeting u both again shortly....we are sure your both devastated too....much love andy n donna xx

Gutted to hear this! Always enjoyed Cupids! Take care guys x

Gutted i loved this place and even mlre so the view behind the bar when peachy was on good luck guys xxxx

By *iverpool 2Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

So sad to see cupids is closing, had some unbelievably hot nights there

By *ister BoomerangMan  over a year ago

a pretty good mood

Man that sucks! I always had a great time at cupids and made some amazing friends!

Good luck to Bruce, yona and the other staff and again thanks for been such great people!

Such sad news and alas I don’t think it will be the only closing we hear about

We loved Cupid’s didn’t get there as often as would have liked but when we did had a fantastic time x thank you for the memories

Sad news. Wishing you all the best for the future xx

A sad day indeed, but a decision made for all the right reasons.

Best of luck on your next endeavour.

By *urvyLanxCoupleCouple  over a year ago

chorley

[Removed by poster at 27/06/20 09:26:18]

By *urvyLanxCoupleCouple  over a year ago

chorley

So sorry to hear this, the last few weeks have been a nightmare for all business owners. With not knowing when “normal” will return, it seems a sensible but sad decision. We wish you both well and hope it’s not too long before we see you again xx

So sad to see Cupids closing. Wishing Bruce and Jona all the best for the future. X

"So sad to see Cupids closing. Wishing Bruce and Jona all the best for the future. X "

Just a note from my single account. I've had some great times at Cupids. I've made some wonderful friends at this club and have some wonderful memories. Wishing them all the best for the future.

Take care and all the best

Mr Nice x

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

Such sad news! Had some very fun times with you guys. You will be missed. Keep safe XX

By *lay_withusCouple  over a year ago

north West

We are devastated to hear Manchester’s best club owned by the best of people is now another Covid victim. Our sincere best wishes for your new future Jona and Bruce, whatever you choose to do and thank you for some of the most enjoyable of sexual times.

Felicity & Trevor x

By *airyChestedDaveMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Just seen this, gutted for everyone involved but best wishes and good luck going forward

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

A real shame.

By *ore ThanCouple  over a year ago

Clitheroe & Leyburn

Hi.

Really sad to here Cupids is closing as was by far our favorite club.

We do fully understand and agree swinging including clubs will be very changed when we come out of the other side of Covid 19.

All we can say is thanks for many many great nights and good luck for the future.

By *izbitMan  over a year ago

St Helens

Very sad news and one I'm sure has been very much debated and gone over many times , the building is just bricks but the club was your making and what a fabulous club it was. Best wishes for future endeavors

By *rumpet and ScouseCouple  over a year ago

Chorley

I am gutted for you both, I know how tough decisions like these are. For once in my life I'm lost for words.

Good luck in the future stay safe and stay in touch thank you for all the amazing memories xx

By *-and-aCouple  over a year ago

Closer than you think

Cupids was Mr-A’s first club visit well over 20yrs ago.. spent many good times over the years as a single and then as a couple!

As said already! This was a cornerstone of the NW swingers scene, that has been lost! The idea of never stepping through the buzzer-door and up the stairs is frankly bizzare!

Good luck to the future and thank you whole heartedly CUPIDS family, for years of liberated FUN and FROLICS

By *hloversCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside & Isle of Man

We'd like to add our best wishes to Bruce and Jona for their future health, happiness and success.

We were regulars at Cupids up to 4 or 5 years ago and took the club for one of our private parties in our early days of hosting.

Have always recommended Cupids since then as a top club and it will be very much missed in the North West.

By *he Cheshire CatMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Hi Jona and Bruce,

So sorry to hear this sad news, I visited your club quite a few times for the MOTD and it was the best time ever! So sorry that you've had no choice but to close. Hopefully there is a light at the end of the tunnel and one day we can resume normal play again. Really hope so. Wishing you all the best for the future and thank you so much for the memories. TCC XX

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

What have i missed? So it's not reopening ?

Is it up for sale ?

Hmmm

After all the improvements to..

By *hosen twoCouple  over a year ago

manchester

so sorry to hear about Cupids . Wishing Jona and Bruce all the best and totally understand how difficult going forward would be xxx

By *empeternalWoman  over a year ago

stoke

Very sad to see this. Had many a good time at Cupids xx

By *hezzababeWoman  over a year ago

Ashton

Awww that's very sad to hear, I did not wish for this result, on anyone. And I absolutely miss cupids. You both and members have been amazing, absolutely helped those with big problems, with your warm welcome, and occupied a room full of laughs and good memories. I have known cupids for a good 3 years, and was new to the whole scene. Big hugs from a big fan Chezzababe xx hope to bump into trouble. Bless you all lovelies xx

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Gutted for you both and the staff after all the hard work you put into the club not to mention the long hours too.

I have many fond memories of the club and it won’t be the same without you guys at the helm, best wishes for the future and one memory that will never be erased for me was the all girl orgy along with many others, take care guys and hopefully see you on the fun side xx

By *hoenixandflamesCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Unsurprising, but none the less shocking news in these strange times...

It’ll always be the first club we went to, and the first time and first place I told Phoenix that I loved her.

All the best to all...

Stay safe!

Flames

(Aka J + L)

By *S_CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Near Leeds

This is such sad news. We had some great times there when we went - was a fantastic club.

Good luck for the future in whatever you do. x

By *ensousladyWoman  over a year ago

Naughtyville

So so sad to hear this news.... I've got great memories of happy times & of course just loved the staff, who made up Cupids Family.

Wishing you both happiness in whatever new venture you choose and of course, can't tell you how much I'm going to miss all the great antics & friends I've made there! You made the club what it is & it won't be the same without you.... thank you for all your hard work & the support shown to me personally....

Much love to you all, going to miss you lots but hopefully see you on the other side lol!

J xxx

"Gutted for you both and the staff after all the hard work you put into the club not to mention the long hours too.

I have many fond memories of the club and it won’t be the same without you guys at the helm, best wishes for the future and one memory that will never be erased for me was the all girl orgy along with many others, take care guys and hopefully see you on the fun side xx"

x

Really gutted for you guys! You both are an amazing pair and I wish youse all the best for the future. Hopefully we'll cross paths again.

S & S x

By *icknBrainCouple  over a year ago

Hyde

Gutted about the news as you made our trips to Cupids so pleasurable ! Good luck in the future you two and we hope to see you in the future xx

By *rcuddlesMan  over a year ago

Grangemoor

Sad news, top club and was a pleasure being part of the fun and enjoyment. Awesome management team, will truly be miss you guys (Bruce and yona). Best wishes and hope we bump into each other soon. Xx

By *andJ2005Couple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Sorry to read the message that Cupid's are closing.

We had some fab times at Cupid's.

Best Wishes for the future

Nigel & Jackie xx

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Sad news indeed! We really enjoyed our visits to Cupids!

By *onderWoman63Woman  over a year ago

Chester

I only visited a few times but was made to feel so welcome and great times were had. Bruce should have his own comedy club and I was looking forward to attending the female only party.

So sad to hear of this news, completely understand why you guys came to this decision and wish you both health and happiness going forward. Hopefully our paths will meet again, until then, stay safe xx

warrington

"I only visited a few times but was made to feel so welcome and great times were had. Bruce should have his own comedy club and I was looking forward to attending the female only party.

So sad to hear of this news, completely understand why you guys came to this decision and wish you both health and happiness going forward. Hopefully our paths will meet again, until then, stay safe xx "

Sorry to hear this news. We really enjoyed visiting the club. Good Luck for the future x

By *onglegcoupleCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Absolutely gutted, bruce and jona great people

Hi Bruce and Jona,

Michelle has sent this for you both. We are both gutted! xx

Will miss them an had the best off times in there company / club an met some fab friends

, an where's my toy lol

Divine xx

"Hi Bruce and Jona,

Will miss them an had the best off times in there company / club an met some fab friends

, an where's my toy lol

Divine xx "

Lol the little black one. Hmmm it’s still in the club. I will trey & remember to retrieve it x

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

According to a recent survey the region is saturated with clubs.

"Hi Bruce and Jona,

, an where's my toy lol

Divine xx

Lol the little black one. Hmmm it’s still in the club. I will trey & remember to retrieve it x"

Yep. She will be pleased haha x

By *ral_isthenewblackMan  over a year ago

london

Ohh cupids closing?? Hmmmm... good luck still

By *atie77TV/TS  over a year ago

Accrington

Such sad news, it was a great club, best of luck for the future xx

By *ntriguedx2Couple  over a year ago

wigan

So sorry to hear this ....had some great times over the years..great memories

All the best to you both..

IntriguedX2

Lola

Xxx

By *oliteguyMan  over a year ago

Melksham

Can I also add my sadness on this news. I've only been a few times but make sure I plan my hotels close enough to visit when up that way with work.

I had excellent visits every time and really enjoyed the club and the people. I truly hope you manage to find something else to do that you enjoy.

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

Sad news about the club and probably a sign of the times. From down here in West Wales visited a few times for motd which was always enjoyable experiences with friendly atmosphere. Certainly the club has made a good contribution to the club scene in the North West and from the various comments made in this thread obviously is well regarded by many good genuine people on the social