FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs who ignore advice

Clubs who ignore advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lut4use888 OP   Couple  over a year ago

essex/east london

Why is it there are certain clubs that are not closing during these terrible times? Surely they would want to protect their customers? I am seeing certain clubs advertising up and coming nights, and this just makes me want to avoid the club in future, because they obviously have no thoughts for anyone other then themselves. I appreciate it’s tough times, but come on guys, public safety first

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is it there are certain clubs that are not closing during these terrible times? Surely they would want to protect their customers? I am seeing certain clubs advertising up and coming nights, and this just makes me want to avoid the club in future, because they obviously have no thoughts for anyone other then themselves. I appreciate it’s tough times, but come on guys, public safety first "
so you'd rather they closed forever because the ruthless money lenders repossessed

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

"Why is it there are certain clubs that are not closing during these terrible times? Surely they would want to protect their customers? I am seeing certain clubs advertising up and coming nights, and this just makes me want to avoid the club in future, because they obviously have no thoughts for anyone other then themselves. I appreciate it’s tough times, but come on guys, public safety first "

Do you have the same thoughts about restaurants? Bars? The shops selling furniture? Clubs are still a business run by people who have Bill's to pay. They are no more likely to contribute to the spread of the virus than dfs is yet people are fine with these places staying open.

Theres no financial support yet for them so we can completely understand why some are desperate to remain open.

I think all clubs are following government guidelines. They are in regular contact with local councils and health professionals, they have to by law. I imagine once they've been told to close, they will.

"Why is it there are certain clubs that are not closing during these terrible times? Surely they would want to protect their customers? I am seeing certain clubs advertising up and coming nights, and this just makes me want to avoid the club in future, because they obviously have no thoughts for anyone other then themselves. I appreciate it’s tough times, but come on guys, public safety first

Do you have the same thoughts about restaurants? Bars? The shops selling furniture? Clubs are still a business run by people who have Bill's to pay. They are no more likely to contribute to the spread of the virus than dfs is yet people are fine with these places staying open.

Theres no financial support yet for them so we can completely understand why some are desperate to remain open."

This

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Nobody is forcing people to go to clubs. We wouldn't go now as hubby has a respiratory condition. Tbh even if he didn't we would want to stay away. Would hate to catch CV19 or unwittingly pass it to someone else. However this is our choice.

I suspect by the weekend they'll have no choice but to close.

At least the hardworking staff are still getting paid.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Why is it there are certain clubs that are not closing during these terrible times? Surely they would want to protect their customers? I am seeing certain clubs advertising up and coming nights, and this just makes me want to avoid the club in future, because they obviously have no thoughts for anyone other then themselves. I appreciate it’s tough times, but come on guys, public safety first

Theres no financial support yet for them so we can completely understand why some are desperate to remain open.

This "

Totally agree, if people don’t want to go they can make personal choices. Good luck to all of the Clubs, hope you manage to get through this and we can then enjoy re-opening parties when it is appropriate!

Nothing to do with you, if it bothers you stay away

essex/east london

Nothing to do with you, if it bothers you stay away "

It’s to do with all of us, if you don’t like it don’t read it. Quiet simple

By *inderellaRockerfellazCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"I think all clubs are following government guidelines. They are in regular contact with local councils and health professionals, they have to by law. I imagine once they've been told to close, they will. "

It’s to do with all of us, if you don’t like it don’t read it. Quiet simple "

can i be noisy life goes on some can't afford to just quit and sit around and do nothing but shake in the corner from fear of the unknown and some have bills to pay and no money to pay them with

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Don’t recall them dragging clients of the streets or forcing them through the doors!!!

If people wish to ignore the scare mongering going on and get on with their lives, why shouldn’t they!!!

By the way, it’s not contracted through sexual

Contact!!!

essex/east london

"Don’t recall them dragging clients of the streets or forcing them through the doors!!!

If people wish to ignore the scare mongering going on and get on with their lives, why shouldn’t they!!!

Contact!!! "

You know how it’s contracted how? Nobody knows how, it’s still all guess work.

I understand the dilemma the clubs face, it’s just to me it’s the dirty ones choosing to stay open. We are all entitled to our opinions

By *adysilkCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Don’t recall them dragging clients of the streets or forcing them through the doors!!!

Contact!!!

I understand the dilemma the clubs face, it’s just to me it’s the dirty ones choosing to stay open. We are all entitled to our opinions "

sex don't know how you have sex from 2 meters away really you must be good as I thought sex was very close breathing kissing touching keep safe everyone we do feel sorry for anyone who may loose their business but our life is precious too all the best to everyone what ever you decide to do

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Contact!!!

I understand the dilemma the clubs face, it’s just to me it’s the dirty ones choosing to stay open. We are all entitled to our opinions "

What makes you think they are 'dirty'? It's abit of a leap from staying open to dirty.

essex/east london

Contact!!!

I understand the dilemma the clubs face, it’s just to me it’s the dirty ones choosing to stay open. We are all entitled to our opinions

What makes you think they are 'dirty'? It's abit of a leap from staying open to dirty. "

As I said my opinion, and yes I’ve been to them,

I do not and cannot name them.

But well done those clubs who have now closed, I know it is going to be a hard hit on business, and I do honestly hope you pull through. Maybe throw a big re opening party, raffles and prizes to make more money.

Preston

Contact!!!

There's plenty of info on how it's contracted, in fact it's just like any other Corona Virus, the main spread is via particulates carried in the air, this is a result of people coughing, sneezing and general respiratory functions. The second major form of transmission is from contact with infected surfaces which is then transferred to via your hands to a vulnerable orifice such as mouth, nose, eyes etc.

The virus acts in a very similar way to SARS-CoV, the main difference is this virus has a much higher infection rate prior to symptoms displaying.

So nope... not guess work, very much known how it's transmitted now the properties have been identified.

In fact the most dangerous place for people is when they're all unnecessarily panic buying tinned food and toilet roll as the local supermarket.

Stay say folks, don't be tw^ts and buy things you don't need, and if you get infected you should be fine within 3 to 5 days of mild flu like symptoms. If it becomes serious seek medical advice and only attend hospitals on advice of the NHS telephone or online service.

xx

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Asylum chose to close for the good of its customers last weekend. Plans are to reopen for the free social and play event in the 11th April but that's only if it's safe to do so. This is going to put a huge strain on the owners as they won't have any income at all during this time but people are more important than pennies.

People need to remember that most clubs don't have huge reserves of cash to fall back on. Most live from week to week or month to month. The ones who are still running events could just be giving themselves a cash buffer to let them survive through this. They will shut when they feel it's the best thing for their customers not for themselves. They need to live too so to call them dirty for staying open is really unfair and disrespectful to small businesses owners just trying to survive

I’m sure the clubs will be gutted to not have you there

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

We stick with our local club if its open we will go fair play i say like a small community happy days

Blame the government and their weak policy not the clubs who like many other pubs clubs and restaurants are left on the undesirable position of being told they dont have to close while the public have been told not to go there. So shut down, no compensation, no insurance and go bankrupt or stay open and look completely irresponsible. It's a no win situation

By *hehandymancanMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Rumour has it boris is shutting country down for 2 weeks this friday wonderd why I've seen a lot of army personnel on mi travels this week.

Hope it's not the case and only a rumour

By *edandLouCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Rumour has it boris is shutting country down for 2 weeks this friday wonderd why I've seen a lot of army personnel on mi travels this week.

Hope it's not the case and only a rumour"

And where have you seen these army personnel?

There are army barrocks all over England so it's no wonder you've seen them lol

barnsley

On my travels around the country this week m1 and the m6 and the a1

barnsley

Oh shit yes that's why then lol

Don't usually see them on mi travels

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I went to the pub last night as it’s likely to close soon. We should support our local businesses. We are all wise enough to risk assess the situation for ourselves.

By *eamteamCouple  over a year ago

Toen

Based on the same logic should clubs be shut because they aren’t ensuring everyone wears condoms. People are grown Adults and know the risk. Will people please stop getting in a flap about this. It’s almost like virtue sex signalling.

"Based on the same logic should clubs be shut because they aren’t ensuring everyone wears condoms. People are grown Adults and know the risk. Will people please stop getting in a flap about this. It’s almost like virtue sex signalling. "

If people fuck each other without protection then the impact is pretty much exclusively limited to the two of them as they (should) know the risks, if people are having unnecessary contact with others against the government advice then they're potentially affecting many other people who they come into contact with.

By *eamteamCouple  over a year ago

Toen

"Based on the same logic should clubs be shut because they aren’t ensuring everyone wears condoms. People are grown Adults and know the risk. Will people please stop getting in a flap about this. It’s almost like virtue sex signalling.

If people fuck each other without protection then the impact is pretty much exclusively limited to the two of them as they (should) know the risks, if people are having unnecessary contact with others against the government advice then they're potentially affecting many other people who they come into contact with. "

So again based on that logic people should not leave the house at all

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Contact!!!

Dirty clubs?? Really...I'm assuming you'll be celibate whilst Corona is present aye

By *itch78 Q.O.NWoman  over a year ago

Rochdale

[Removed by poster at 18/03/20 21:17:49]

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Based on the same logic should clubs be shut because they aren’t ensuring everyone wears condoms. People are grown Adults and know the risk. Will people please stop getting in a flap about this. It’s almost like virtue sex signalling.

If people fuck each other without protection then the impact is pretty much exclusively limited to the two of them as they (should) know the risks, if people are having unnecessary contact with others against the government advice then they're potentially affecting many other people who they come into contact with. "

But those unprotected people may then go and infect others

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

is anyone forcing you to go to a club

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Bet you regret this post now

Contact!!!

There's plenty of info on how it's contracted, in fact it's just like any other Corona Virus, the main spread is via particulates carried in the air, this is a result of people coughing, sneezing and general respiratory functions. The second major form of transmission is from contact with infected surfaces which is then transferred to via your hands to a vulnerable orifice such as mouth, nose, eyes etc.

The virus acts in a very similar way to SARS-CoV, the main difference is this virus has a much higher infection rate prior to symptoms displaying.

So nope... not guess work, very much known how it's transmitted now the properties have been identified.

In fact the most dangerous place for people is when they're all unnecessarily panic buying tinned food and toilet roll as the local supermarket.

Stay say folks, don't be tw^ts and buy things you don't need, and if you get infected you should be fine within 3 to 5 days of mild flu like symptoms. If it becomes serious seek medical advice and only attend hospitals on advice of the NHS telephone or online service.

xx "

I'm going to stay say and I'm not going to be a t^at

"

But those unprotected people may then go and infect others "

Yes, in which case those people will be doing something risky, your point is exactly what I'm saying. If you have unprotected sex with anyone it's a risk.

[Removed by poster at 19/03/20 05:17:45]

"

But those unprotected people may then go and infect others

Yes, in which case those people will be doing something risky, your point is exactly what I'm saying. If you have unprotected sex with anyone it's a risk. "

we're all risk takers here i parascended from 5,000 ft last summer

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

Theres no financial support yet for them so we can completely understand why some are desperate to remain open."

Totally agree

Totally agree "

I get that side yet if you know that you could probably spread a virus that already killed more than 3000 people in few months in Italy... You are still a twat.

By *ove Bunnies2019Couple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Totally agree

I get that side yet if you know that you could probably spread a virus that already killed more than 3000 people in few months in Italy... You are still a twat. "

Everyone has the right to choose but we all have to accept that some people just won't listen to advice. Staying open at a time like this is morally unacceptable and most likely unprofitable.

Yes there are bills to pay but that goes for all of us. I started a new job 10 days ago and we are now on day 2 of 14 days of self isolation. I won't get paid until I can return to work which isn't great but we are cracking on and sucking it up as we have little choice and can see the bigger picture. protecting each other from each other is the only way forward.

Totally agree

I get that side yet if you know that you could probably spread a virus that already killed more than 3000 people in few months in Italy... You are still a twat. "

Totally agree, it is why the governement is calling it social distancing. To do this for a while to limit risk to more vulnerable people, who if they contract this, might well die. Sure there are dire consequences for businesses but the risk of death outweighs any bankrupsy in my opinion or any loss of income. Crowd funding might be an option if club supporters want to help keep those businesses solvent and ready to open once this crisis is over.

Totally agree

I work for a national retailer we average around 16000 customers a week in our store alone some branches over 20000 I could be in contact with 10% of those people do you really think I don't care or think about the situation I'm in but guess what I need money to live so I need to go to work and now your saying I'm a twat

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Clubs and other businesses have been staying open because it has only been Government advice, everyone has freedom of choice. Just as it has been Government advice to stop smoking but cigarettes and tobacco are still for sale.

Clubs have not been made to shut YET !!! Your not forced to go to a club so you either go or you don’t and I bet you would go and stand in a supermarket shopping queue and go around the store with 1000s of shoppers

All clubs that are still open will obviously be a lot quieter but also so much cleaner and clubs know more about health and hygiene than many other places as this is what they do on a daily basis.

Why moan about something you don’t like, we all have a choice so either go or don’t go but don’t moan about it ffs

Supply and demand.

If enough people want to continue swinging let them. My friends went to a club yesterday and there was half a dozen people.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Clubs and other businesses have been staying open because it has only been Government advice, everyone has freedom of choice. Just as it has been Government advice to stop smoking but cigarettes and tobacco are still for sale."

Well said

But normally you wouldn’t fuck someone’s arse in DFS so the risk is less walking around DFS having a social distance of say 2 or 3 metres between you than being inside someone you don’t know

Just saying !!

Chester

"But normally you wouldn’t fuck someone’s arse in DFS so the risk is less walking around DFS having a social distance of say 2 or 3 metres between you than being inside someone you don’t know

Just saying !!"

Arsey lol.

Clubs are also social. They are following guidelines, most will be shut by weekend.

Lol yes they are which would bring them in line with current advice for pubs and bars etc

But I guess we can all make our own decisions

By *heblackmacMan  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

I think all swingers clubs should closed at this moment of time with regards to COVID19. End off.....

Preston

"But normally you wouldn’t fuck someone’s arse in DFS so the risk is less walking around DFS having a social distance of say 2 or 3 metres between you than being inside someone you don’t know

Just saying !!"

Well seeing as it's an airborne virus you can do all the arse fucking you'd like.

I wont bore people to death with particulate concentration and the science behind dispersal patterns but the simple answer is the more people in a concentrated area the more likely you are to contract the virus.

Take London for an example, the highest concentration of infected just so happens to be in our main city with the highest concentration of people per sq km. Unless you're suggesting everyone in london has been arse fucking I'd suggest that my crude example of dfs holds strong.

It's an airborne virus not an std. You're more likely to catch it in a supermarket. I'm guessing you've stopped going into all shops? Public areas? Work?

If not you're just as at risk as if you went into a club.

You're the one in the wrong. The government advice is not to go to clubs, not that clubs have to close. Let people take their own risks.

Contact!!! "

It is, however, passed through contact, so that's a foolish thing to say.

My point is that fucking someones arse by nature means you are pretty close to them unless you have a 6ft cock in which case you could have a safe social distance from the person you are fucking who could have the disease

Therefore more likely at risk of passing on the virus than say walking passed someone several feet away in the sofa section at DFS

Chester

"My point is that fucking someones arse by nature means you are pretty close to them unless you have a 6ft cock in which case you could have a safe social distance from the person you are fucking who could have the disease

Therefore more likely at risk of passing on the virus than say walking passed someone several feet away in the sofa section at DFS

"

We don't fuck arse so we're OK then by your logic

Yes of course you will be completely immune

Hoorah there’s a cure we are all safe lol

Just steer clear of arse fucking

Oh and going to DFS lol

Chester

"Yes of course you will be completely immune

Hoorah there’s a cure we are all safe lol

Just steer clear of arse fucking

Oh and going to DFS lol "

Phew so relieved, what would we do without your advice, forever grateful

Ps no clubs were visited or intended to during or after this convo, banter fun

Why should they have to lose out on money? Especially when it is not going to last forever, too much hype from the media about this.

Don't you keep up with global news? It's cleared up in China.

Preston

"My point is that fucking someones arse by nature means you are pretty close to them unless you have a 6ft cock in which case you could have a safe social distance from the person you are fucking who could have the disease

"

Sadly nope.. that's not how it works. In theory that sounds logical, firstly that person has to be a carrier. If that person is, which mathematically percentage wise is very slim, then yes you have an increased chance, however not because of close skin contact and nothing to do with sex. It's the amount of time you're exposed to that particular individual.

You go to a large area with a hundred people in. Percentage wise you increase the chance of being in close proximity with an infected individual, the dispersal has numerous factors, firstly temperatures, air conditioning, layout of buildings. Then throw into the mix supermarkets are areas where you constantly handle items.

Infected person coughs, large percentage of virus particulate spreads on to multiple surfaces. You hand one infected item, you then touch another item and infect that which is then handle buy another person who then picks up another item and infected that. The person on the checkout handles your infected item then has virus particulate on their hands. Handles everyone else's items...

The moment you put your hand near a vulnerable orifice I.e nose or mouth you're infected.

So nope.. Give me a room of 30 swingers over a supermarket of 1000s of people every hour. Stand in any supermarket with a self service touch screen and see how often they're cleaning them between customers.. then go home and eat a sandwich while thinking about that relatively safe arse fucking you could be doing

Regardless of clubs or supermarkets.. be safe,keep cleaning your hands and avoid touching your face. And avoid crowded areas where possible. Helps limit your chance of being infected or infecting others.

Xx

Hey wow great thought into that answer

You should advise at the next COBRA meeting Lol

By *oupleforfun31Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Rumour has it boris is shutting country down for 2 weeks this friday wonderd why I've seen a lot of army personnel on mi travels this week.

Hope it's not the case and only a rumour"

You've seen military vehicle because there's a multi-national training exercise going on.

Preston

"Hey wow great thought into that answer

You should advise at the next COBRA meeting Lol

"

We're busy cleaning supermarket self service checkouts

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

I think that when the clubs re-open female glory holes will be popular.

Just think. You can fuck but with a wall stopping any face to face contact.

These could be all the rage in the months to come.

Preston

"I think that when the clubs re-open female glory holes will be popular.

These could be all the rage in the months to come. "

"

Don't you keep up with global news? It's cleared up in China. "

That would be the same China that has had a severe 2 month lock down which they are only now beginning to come out of, my colleagues are still not allowed back to their office in Shanghai which wasn't the affected city. In restaurants in Shanghai which have been re-opening this week you are not allowed more than 2 people to a table, there are mandatory temperature checks before entering most buildings etc. etc. it is most certainly not "cleared up".

These could be all the rage in the months to come. "

Yes cos no one with contaminated hands is going to touch that penis

Yes cos no one with contaminated hands is going to touch that penis "

Oops you said female, and at last check we don't have peni .

But the idea is still there that a contaminated hand can touch etc it's a less feasible route but not impossible.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Also I am asthmatic so cough more than normal. I know that so have self isolated due to symptoms and also I am respecting the not meeting.

If i was running a club I would shut down, and most have or are planning to in the coming days. The condition is vital and you can spread without having key symptoms

I live in London and therefore a hot zone m, it would be inappropriate to meet anyone socially or sexually for the next few months. Until there is a test to confirm either I have got it and I self iso or I have had and anti bodies I am staying at home - shit I know but I am thinking of others

As many say its club managements decision to open or close and individuals choice to attend or not. Most clubs actually have deep cleaning regimes and use hi levels of disinfectant and anti bacterial washes so are probably more sterile than any other social area.

Social distancing keeps you at extreme range from anyone who sneezes or coughs, but these droplets can survive airborne for hours so even being 3m from anyone doesnt stop you breathing in droplets, so unless your totally isolated with a filtered air system you will always have some risk, why do you think there have been issues of hospital air con circulating bacteria and viruses ? only recently have high specification for filters sterilising been made mandatory for new hospitals and even in these bacteria and viruses can survive days in the ducts and pipes as filters are on supply of fresh air not extracted air..

Costa Blanca Spain...

Yes cos no one with contaminated hands is going to touch that penis

Oops you said female, and at last check we don't have peni .

But the idea is still there that a contaminated hand can touch etc it's a less feasible route but not impossible. "

Yes, not impossible and I certainly wouldn't recommend them now.

However when things start to return to normal they could be the less risky option. Fun as well.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Sounds like survival of the fittest mentality.

Contact!!! "

So you can shag from 6ft away

birmingham

Contact!!!

So you can shag from 6ft away "

agree

Costa Blanca Spain...

Contact!!! "

So you are fucking someone in a missionary and can keep mouths and noses (among other things) at least 6ft apart.

That is Guinness book of records stuff.

In Spain, France, Germany, Italy (and probably quite a few others) Apart from pharmacies and food outlets all shops, bars, restaurants, and schools are closed. In Spain every hotel in the country will be closed by Tuesday.

France, Italy and Spain are in total lockdown and thousands are dying. Airlines are cutting flights by as much as 90% and grounding almost entire fleets.

And here we are on FAB moaning that a few swinger clubs will close for a while. FFS get real.

Of course it is sad. Swinger clubs are 99% of our swinger life and we are gutted that we have put our swinger life on hold.

It will probably be the case that some will not re-open. But there are literally millions of other businesses all over Europe (and the world) who are in the same boat.

We don't like it, we don't want it, but all swinger clubs should close NOW!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Are the clubs ignoring advice?

Have the clubs been advised to close? I thought it was just people that was supposed to stay away from unnecessary social interaction, I wasn't aware the clubs have been actually advised to close any more than restaurants or pubs.

I might be incorrect of course.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Blame the government and their weak policy not the clubs who like many other pubs clubs and restaurants are left on the undesirable position of being told they dont have to close while the public have been told not to go there. So shut down, no compensation, no insurance and go bankrupt or stay open and look completely irresponsible. It's a no win situation "

This. I have just popped into my local club for a chat with staff and a cuppa. It is less risky than the cafe in Tesco with loads of people coughing. And lots of people there.

Some clubs are sadly going to close and never reopen. I only know of two that are still open currently.

Saying that I went for a meal at my local last night. We sat 10meters away from our nearest other diners and there were no condiments unless asked for.

I think by Monday all would be shut x

By *ecrets4everCouple  over a year ago

X

"We stick with our local club if its open we will go fair play i say like a small community happy days "

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"

Don't you keep up with global news? It's cleared up in China. "

Italy has approx 60 million people and is unfortunately suffering badly from the virus.

China has a population of 1.5 billion and it's got no new Coronavirus infections???

China has admitted that they destroyed notes and virus samples once it got out.

Do you honestly think they are telling the truth???

hiding from cock pics.

I don't think they are telling us the truth, but what do they have to gain through not being open and honest?

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"

Italy has approx 60 million people and is unfortunately suffering badly from the virus.

China has a population of 1.5 billion and it's got no new Coronavirus infections???

Do you honestly think they are telling the truth???"

I agree. I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of China.

"

"

China has been in a proper lock down for 2 months, they are only just coming out of their lock down in regions that were not as affected as Hubei, Hubei will be in lock down for another 2 weeks. Italy has only been in lock down for 6 days.

By *arleyfatboy2019Couple  over a year ago

exeter

Have they ever been open and honest ?

It’s not the first time a strange virus has suddenly appeared first in China and they’ve forgot to tell anyone.

I’d imagine the conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day .

"

Do you honestly think they are telling the truth???

I agree. I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of China. "

Nor America. And certainly not the serial liar that is Johnson.

If we are going to be cynical about the integrity of world leaders it's not just China to worry about

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Clubs are not ignoring advice. They haven't been told to shut. Just like all the pubs, bars and restaurants haven't been told to shut. It's up to the public to decide whether they want to ignore advice and attend them.

"Clubs are not ignoring advice. They haven't been told to shut. Just like all the pubs, bars and restaurants haven't been told to shut. It's up to the public to decide whether they want to ignore advice and attend them. "

By *lana Honey-LingusTV/TS  over a year ago

bolton

A lot of clubs like businesses will continue trading until they are closed by councils or government.. at the moment it is only being advised... once any business told officially told to close that business can claim on insurance thus helping them survive through this current situation.

The ignorance or some people. Just take a look at the most recent video report of a hospital in Italy and you may wise up.

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Also, conditions are different in different parts of the country, and the risks will vary accordingly. Somewhere like London, with its huge population, high density, and large number of travellers from all over the world, could be expected to present a greater risk, and it might be prudent for clubs there to close sooner.

On the other hand, in a quieter area with few cases, the risks will be lower, and a club there might decide it's worth staying open. Local authorities will have much better information than we do, and you can be sure that clubs will be consulting them.

The clubs I know don't have much of a reserve to draw on. Closing for too long could mean they're never able to open again. But no club will want to expose its members to too much of a risk. It can't be an easy balancing act.

By *ECADANCE CLUB ROCHDALECouple  over a year ago

ROCHDALE

Exactly. We are still open because it is our only source of income and we feel as long as people are sensible we will be ok. Obviously we are licensed so have to comply with local council laws. If we are told to shut we will. Dwingerscare usually the cleanest people and hopefully you all use common sense. We have always maintained a high standard of cleanliness long before this and we will continue to do so. It is a big part of why we get the reviews we do and the return customers.

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Road to Samarkand

It's a toughie. Many clubs may have to close if footfall dries up. That said, most clubs seem to have a fair few number of people that use them for non-sexual socialising, so I guess as long as these guys stay a few metres apart it will all be fine. There's also the argument that if you're young and healthy you could attend, albeit 'at risk' and as long as you self isolate apart from in clubs, you won't spread the disease. This is on the understanding that you will catch it but probably not suffer. Huge personal responsibility obviously....

By *ECADANCE CLUB ROCHDALECouple  over a year ago

ROCHDALE

Contact!!!

We are having to stay open as it's our only source of income and we feel as long as people are sensible we will be ok.We have always maintained a high standard of cleanliness long before this and we will continue to do so. It is why we get the reviews we do and the return customers. We have even been called clinical. So it's not just dirty clubs staying open and as a lot are saying we do not force people to come in. We want everyone safe and well and if no one attends then that's their choice and we respect that. But we have continued to have a steady stream of customers and people asking if we are open this weekend so there is obvious interest.

By *enn_27Man  over a year ago

london

How is there a club still open at all in these times is a absolute joke. You have been warned not to even shake hands let alone .... . It seems unthinkable some people are so uneducated and naive

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

More fool if anybody goes to a club.....and selfish too!!!

"More fool if anybody goes to a club.....and selfish too!!! "
ive been to 3 coffee shops.. 2 pubs and my local club this week. I've stuck to strict distance in all of those places. Only place ive had to worry about was in the 18 shops it took me this week to get all my shopping.

I am more worried about mental health than health to be fair. Not mine so much as other peoples

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

So many people slating clubs for opening but still posting for meets

Everyone has a choice to visit or not so can't see people's problems

People are still using gyms and public transport to get to work and everyone is still handling money from cash points

Perhaps we should stop work ignore paying bills and hide away until we die of bordem

Clubs need an income too exactly the same as any others having to still work remember the owners still have bills the same as the rest of us

Working in an office or factory still poses the same risks as visiting a pub or club

"So many people slating clubs for opening but still posting for meets

People are still using gyms and public transport to get to work and everyone is still handling money from cash points

Perhaps we should stop work ignore paying bills and hide away until we die of bordem

Clubs need an income too exactly the same as any others having to still work remember the owners still have bills the same as the rest of us

Working in an office or factory still poses the same risks as visiting a pub or club

"

i think what people are saying is that you dont have sex in these other places. To be fair ive not gone to a club to play for 2 weeks now. But i have gone to socialise. After this weekend though I am purely down to financial reasons going to be cutting back further.

However... actually i think too much anti social behaviour is going to start putting people more at risk. As sex helps improve your immune system as and stress and depression lowers it. X

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"So many people slating clubs for opening but still posting for meets

i think what people are saying is that you dont have sex in these other places. To be fair ive not gone to a club to play for 2 weeks now. But i have gone to socialise. After this weekend though I am purely down to financial reasons going to be cutting back further.

However... actually i think too much anti social behaviour is going to start putting people more at risk. As sex helps improve your immune system as and stress and depression lowers it. X "

Agreed people don't have sex at work but covid isn't an sti it's spread by touching something contaminated so just as easy to catch it at any restaurant or pub or even from cash from a machine

But point was nobody is forcing people to visit clubs restaurants or bars and loads of people slating others for doing so then double standards by advertising for meets

We personally won't be stopping doing anything we enjoy especially the gym which is still as busy as ever

As for clubs pubs or restaurants if we fancy it then we will go

But that's our choice an nobody else's we ain't gonna slate others off for having an opinion then double standard by doing what we have advised against

That stops this thread then

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Don't think people have any say in it now...

Nope as of tonight all shut

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Nope as of tonight all shut "

How a few hours can change things. We've not been going out for a week, not only to keep us safe but also to keep others safe. So now no leisure, gyms, pubs, clubs etc. Do people really need to be told as we think its responsible for us to make the correct decision for us and others. Stay safe people

"Nope as of tonight all shut

How a few hours can change things. We've not been going out for a week, not only to keep us safe but also to keep others safe. So now no leisure, gyms, pubs, clubs etc. Do people really need to be told as we think its responsible for us to make the correct decision for us and others. Stay safe people "

I've self isolated for a week due to my chest, so wasn't going to the club now until it's safe to do so. It's going to be a long stressful, boring wait but needs must! When the clubs open again I imagine they'll be full to bursting

Keep well and stay safe xx

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

How a few hours can change things. We've not been going out for a week, not only to keep us safe but also to keep others safe. So now no leisure, gyms, pubs, clubs etc. Do people really need to be told as we think its responsible for us to make the correct decision for us and others. Stay safe people

I've self isolated for a week due to my chest, so wasn't going to the club now until it's safe to do so. It's going to be a long stressful, boring wait but needs must! When the clubs open again I imagine they'll be full to bursting

Keep well and stay safe xx"

I will need to stay in room for another week I thinin

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

I’d like to think the clubs that did the decent thing and closed days ago will be. As for the ones who are staying open to the 11th hour.... which includes some of my favourites, I’ve a feeling punters will remember they put wealth before health when all advice was against their opening.

By *afun2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

True, people sucking, fucking, kissing etc have the same amount of risk of spreading the virus than a couple having a look at a corner unit, geez how thick can someone be?

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

See you when its eventually safe to do so lovely friend

By *ove Bunnies2019Couple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Keep well and stay safe xx

I’d like to think the clubs that did the decent thing and closed days ago will be. As for the ones who are staying open to the 11th hour.... which includes some of my favourites, I’ve a feeling punters will remember they put wealth before health when all advice was against their opening. "

Absolutely! The mind boggles and they clearly dont understand the severity of our situation

Stay safe everyone

Not everyone goes to club's for sex! Some of us go for the social side or to use the hot tub ect....

exactly I'd rather pay £40 and go and have a natter with naked people in sauna and jacuzzi than go down gym

"exactly I'd rather pay £40 and go and have a natter with naked people in sauna and jacuzzi than go down gym "

Grab a book coz you ain't going to either for a while....

"exactly I'd rather pay £40 and go and have a natter with naked people in sauna and jacuzzi than go down gym

Grab a book coz you ain't going to either for a while...."

i figure a year at least

"exactly I'd rather pay £40 and go and have a natter with naked people in sauna and jacuzzi than go down gym

Grab a book coz you ain't going to either for a while....i figure a year at least "

Hopefully not that long

Grab a book coz you ain't going to either for a while....i figure a year at least

Hopefully not that long"

its not going away its a virus so unless they come up with a miracle cure its here forever

Grab a book coz you ain't going to either for a while....i figure a year at least "

Eureakas is still open atm

Grab a book coz you ain't going to either for a while....i figure a year at least

Eureakas is still open atm"

I certainly hope it isnt

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Website says closed.

really hey maybe they will go bust if they close so same difference either way, this things around for a long time to come yet must be hard for businesses that are on the edge of survival already to shut the door and no money at all coming in, the government says they are going to help but i don't believe many will achieve criteria needed and two weeks ago i booked and paid for a holiday to gran canaria I've emailed company concerned and no reply so imagine how difficult its going to be trying to get through to the government department dealing with help during this

Says on FB page they are. I'll check

FB was wrong. They are closed for the time being

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

thers a lot of gready people about I took r lass in the sex shop I said u can have any 1 u want she said I will have that big red 1 I said that's the fucking fire extingwisher

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

....of course, business may only claim on what they have declared to the taxman. Many cash in hand businesses who pay their staff on the black or underdeclare the wage bill may now really suffer.

Not saying that it applies to any particular club but it is the way of the world.

"....of course, business may only claim on what they have declared to the taxman. Many cash in hand businesses who pay their staff on the black or underdeclare the wage bill may now really suffer.

Not saying that it applies to any particular club but it is the way of the world."

I know of two that operate just in the manner you suggest

"....of course, business may only claim on what they have declared to the taxman. Many cash in hand businesses who pay their staff on the black or underdeclare the wage bill may now really suffer.

Not saying that it applies to any particular club but it is the way of the world.

I know of two that operate just in the manner you suggest"

clubs or government ministers?

I know of two that operate just in the manner you suggestclubs or government ministers? "

I don't know any government ministers!

"True, people sucking, fucking, kissing etc have the same amount of risk of spreading the virus than a couple having a look at a corner unit, geez how thick can someone be?"

Your statement paired with that question tells me someone can be monumentally thick as pig shit

By *VK_RugbyCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

Are you sure they are actually open?

Fab have taken meets offline but if anyone had meets for future events posted before and closures they cannot now take them down!

Chester

Fab have taken meets offline but if anyone had meets for future events posted before and closures they cannot now take them down!"

All closed, meets auto posting, fab removed meet option hence existing posts couldn't be manually cancelled

By *VK_RugbyCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

Fab have taken meets offline but if anyone had meets for future events posted before and closures they cannot now take them down!

All closed, meets auto posting, fab removed meet option hence existing posts couldn't be manually cancelled "

Just as we thought

Public safety comes before lining your pockets now I am afraid.

Very harsh stance but it is true. In italy the mortality rates are become exponential if you look.at the curves on the graph.

Someone said in here clubs are no more likely to spread than a furniture shop or thing.

Very wrong. This virus infects 1-3 people per person, it is very contagious with s variable incubation period. Mass gathering have been stopped because of this.

It is not about you the individual getting it. We will probably get this sniffles and feel lethargic for a few days. But if you are carrying it and interacting with other you put the elderly and those with other health conditions at serious risk.

This is one of the factors why Italy have had it so bad, that an a high median age.

One area approximately 50 cases out of the 75 first diagnosed

One gentleman was asymptomatic for weeks and had a very rich social life and went into two hospitals before he was correctly diagnosed with it.

Business will suffer and it is a very difficult time for them. But it is very irresponsible for them especially bars and cvkubs to remain open

Ric

This made me chuckle

Especially if it is one of those round the corner sofa thingies

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

All closed, meets auto posting, fab removed meet option hence existing posts couldn't be manually cancelled "

We managed to take all our meets down before Fab closed the facility down completely.

Not allowing meets to be added is totally the right and responsible thing to do by Fab, however if just the add meet functionality had been removed and the ability to remove the meets added prior to the virus outbreak was still active it would have saved all this confusion

"True, people sucking, fucking, kissing etc have the same amount of risk of spreading the virus than a couple having a look at a corner unit, geez how thick can someone be?

Your statement paired with that question tells me someone can be monumentally thick as pig shit"

I meant these comments made me

Chuckle

Perfect argument for a lock down perhaps

birmingham

"Public safety comes before lining your pockets now I am afraid.

Very harsh stance but it is true. In italy the mortality rates are become exponential if you look.at the curves on the graph.

Someone said in here clubs are no more likely to spread than a furniture shop or thing.

Very wrong. This virus infects 1-3 people per person, it is very contagious with s variable incubation period. Mass gathering have been stopped because of this.

It is not about you the individual getting it. We will probably get this sniffles and feel lethargic for a few days. But if you are carrying it and interacting with other you put the elderly and those with other health conditions at serious risk.

This is one of the factors why Italy have had it so bad, that an a high median age.

One area approximately 50 cases out of the 75 first diagnosed

One gentleman was asymptomatic for weeks and had a very rich social life and went into two hospitals before he was correctly diagnosed with it.

Business will suffer and it is a very difficult time for them. But it is very irresponsible for them especially bars and cvkubs to remain open

Ric "

some clubs are still advertising like fantasy den don't go there

By *arkDesiresPartiesCouple  over a year ago

London

Contact!!! "

People. I'm not one for commenting, but don't forget it is contagious!!! It can be passed on. Even to people that didn't choice to engage in high risk activity. I'm sure we can all make choices for ourselves, but we are interdependent. None of us wish to put others at risk through our action. Remember thousands of people have and are infected unintentionally! By people that DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT. This is bigger than us as individuals. My behaviour could kill someone else's family members.

Be safe people.

Contact!!!

People. I'm not one for commenting, but don't forget it is contagious!!! It can be passed on. Even to people that didn't choice to engage in high risk activity. I'm sure we can all make choices for ourselves, but we are interdependent. None of us wish to put others at risk through our action. Remember thousands of people have and are infected unintentionally! By people that DON'T KNOW THEY HAVE IT. This is bigger than us as individuals. My behaviour could kill someone else's family members.

Be safe people. "

we are mostly all going to get it we are just buying the NHS time are you going to isolate for a year or maybe two years, you have to apply sense to this life has to go on but my own feeling is it wont hurt you to go without sex for two years

birmingham

Contact!!!

Be safe people. "

these guys always care about everyone

WORTH A READ - EXPLAINS MORE THAN I KNEW

So why is Coronavirus a bigger deal than Seasonal flu? Here it is in a nutshell. I hope this helps. Feel free to share this to others who don’t understand...

It has to do with RNA sequencing.... I.e. genetics.

Seasonal flu is an “all human virus”. The DNA/RNA chains that make up the virus are recognized by the human immune system. This means that your body has some immunity to it before it comes around each year... you get immunity two ways...through exposure to a virus, or by getting a flu shot.

Novel viruses, come from animals.... the WHO tracks novel viruses in animals, (sometimes for years watching for mutations). Usually these viruses only transfer from animal to animal (pigs in the case of H1N1) (birds in the case of the Spanish flu). But once, one of these animal viruses mutates, and starts to transfer from animals to humans... then it’s a problem, Why? Because we have no natural or acquired immunity.. the RNA sequencing of the genes inside the virus isn’t human, and the human immune system doesn’t recognize it so, we can’t fight it off.

Now.... sometimes, the mutation only allows transfer from animal to human, for years it’s only transmission is from an infected animal to a human before it finally mutates so that it can now transfer human to human... once that happens..we have a new contagion phase. And depending on the fashion of this new mutation, thats what decides how contagious, or how deadly it’s gonna be..

H1N1 was deadly....but it did not mutate in a way that was as deadly as the Spanish flu. It’s RNA was slower to mutate and it attacked its host differently, too.

Fast forward.

Now, here comes this Coronavirus... it existed in animals only, for nobody knows how long...but one day, at an animal market, in Wuhan China, in December 2019, it mutated and made the jump from animal to people. At first, only animals could give it to a person... But here is the scary part.... in just TWO WEEKS it mutated again and gained the ability to jump from human to human. Scientists call this quick ability, “slippery”

This Coronavirus, not being in any form a “human” virus (whereas we would all have some natural or acquired immunity). Took off like a rocket. And this was because, Humans have no known immunity...doctors have no known medicines for it.

And it just so happens that this particular mutated animal virus, changed itself in such a way the way that it causes great damage to human lungs..

That’s why Coronavirus is different from seasonal flu, or H1N1 or any other type of influenza.... this one is slippery AF. And it’s a lung eater...And, it’s already mutated AGAIN, so that we now have two strains to deal with, strain s, and strain L....which makes it twice as hard to develop a vaccine.

We really have no tools in our shed, with this. History has shown that fast and immediate closings of public places has helped in the past pandemics. Philadelphia and Baltimore were reluctant to close events in 1918 and they were the hardest hit in the US during the Spanish Flu.

Factoid: Henry VIII stayed in his room and allowed no one near him, till the Black Plague passed...(honestly...I understand him so much better now). Just like us, he had no tools in his shed, except social isolation...

And let me end by saying....right now it’s hitting older folks harder... but this genome is so slippery...if it mutates again (and it will). Who is to say, what it will do next.

Be smart folks... acting like you’re unafraid is so not needed right now.

#flattenthecurve. Stay home folks... and share this to those that just are not catching on. To copy and paste, hold your hand on the text till copy appears, then go to your page and hold you finger down again till paste appears.

Yes true retro club walsall still open

Think its open not sure

hiding from cock pics.

"Think its open not sure"

It can't be