FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams Darlaston closure

Chams Darlaston closure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urboTongue21 OP   Man  over a year ago

Walsall

They have posted closed after this evening until further notice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sadly this is true....they had no choice...

Was expected, had been really looking forward to this weekends party before all this took hold. Hope all the staff make it through to the reopening, when ever that may be. Kudos for acting quickly and thinking of the bigger picture. X

By *aughty 40sCouple  over a year ago

wigan

The right thing to do, already looking forward to there reopening party

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Going to miss our weekly visits. Roll on re-opening.

Stay safe everyone xx

By *J swingCouple  over a year ago

toy town

Rang me and said its closing,

Going to have no play time now.

By *hameleons.ws10Couple  over a year ago

Darlaston

hope everyone is well we will look forward to seeing you all at the reopening party take care and best wishes to you all from the staff at chameleons

By *E8374Couple  over a year ago

Tipton

Sadly, it was expected, but sensible.

Looking forward to the reopening party.

Stay safe everyone

X

Not visited chams for a few years and had just plucked up the courage to come along really enjoyed my 1st visit years ago ... I was wondering if anyone has come across a women called Leanne shes a regular or at least she was xx

"Not visited chams for a few years and had just plucked up the courage to come along really enjoyed my 1st visit years ago ... I was wondering if anyone has come across a women called Leanne shes a regular or at least she was xx"

Remember you well from Monday nights! We danced around the pole on a few occasions and enjoyed some fun times in a room with a female friend you came with. Then you went to ground!!

Sadly I’ve had to give up my tgirl lifestyle recently so if you return I doubt you’d recognise me in male mode, although my tongue might be familiar xxx

"Not visited chams for a few years and had just plucked up the courage to come along really enjoyed my 1st visit years ago ... I was wondering if anyone has come across a women called Leanne shes a regular or at least she was xx

Remember you well from Monday nights! We danced around the pole on a few occasions and enjoyed some fun times in a room with a female friend you came with. Then you went to ground!!

Sadly I’ve had to give up my tgirl lifestyle recently so if you return I doubt you’d recognise me in male mode, although my tongue might be familiar xxx"

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Not visited chams for a few years and had just plucked up the courage to come along really enjoyed my 1st visit years ago ... I was wondering if anyone has come across a women called Leanne shes a regular or at least she was xx"

If it’s who we think you’re talking about then yep she’s still going. She goes quite a bit on the Saturdays, but haven’t seen her this year. Last time was the Xmas party I think. Top girl and great banter xx

Dark hair and really white teeth killer figure that would be her and yes she was always there I cant find her on here though she was on for years xxxx

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Hope all staff keep safe and well, look forward to seeing you all when it's safe to come back.

» Add a new message to this topic