FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Any of the more mature TGirls remember The Philbeach

Any of the more mature TGirls remember The Philbeach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardonNW OP   Man  over a year ago

South Lanarkshire

Whilst clubs are temporarily shut, I was just wondering how many of the old Philbeach crowd are on FabSwingers?

What fabulous Monday nights we used to have in the past, an amazing place.

Terry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *argon69Couple  over a year ago

Corby

Great place in Earls Court

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never actually went there when it was the place to go, only time i went was in late 2003 one weekend after I had been for my psych appointment and got into a small party with half a dozen others and a black guy with a very long and thin dong, at least 10". Usually trips to London would be for a Saturday night out at the Way Out or Teds or off to Stunners.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I heard a lot about it, it was legendary in transgendered circles, was going once in early 2000s but coach was cancelled, so didn't get there. Went to the queen's Hotel in Manchester many times ??, before it knocked down, it declined rapidly, had a bloke lurking in the corridor who had followed me back once from napoleons which was unnerving, once had to run for my life from a gang of toughs, in the middle of the night there to, ah the memories, in a vodka haze,

South Lanarkshire

Hi gabrielleroselacey, we have met in the dim and distant past @ Eurostar 45 in Manchester, now that is going back!

It's a shame you never made it to the Philly I had some wild nights there, mainly on Mondays but I've had some great nights other than Mondays.

Sadly missed, but then I no longer have a boss that wanted me in our London Office on a Tuesday morning.

By *eicsbimaleMan  over a year ago

loughborough

I stayed there in the late 80s early 90s when in London on business, it was gay/bi friendly place that also opened to couples if they knew you, great place

South Lanarkshire

Did you ever go?

South Lanarkshire

Did you ever stay on a Monday night?

By *eicsbimaleMan  over a year ago

loughborough

Over a 10 year period I must of stayed almost all nights of the week, never a dull moment

South Lanarkshire

On some of those Monday nights I must have been squirting dust by closing time

» Add a new message to this topic