FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia Popping

Xtasia Popping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think after all this virus business is said and done I'll definitely go to a club for the first time, likely Xtasia in Brum. Will likely be very nervous as I'll be on my own, any advice from the seasoned vets?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No need to worry you will be welcomed by great lovely people. I always go on my own as a single female and enjoy every event. Staff are amazing, Paul and Flirt absolutely golden. No pressure too. Fabulous atmosphere

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

You’ll be fine it’s a chilled out relaxed place, and a bar as well what more could you want!

Never been to xtasia but all the clubs I've visited have been welcoming and friendly. You'll be nervous till you get through the door, then you'll wish you did it ages ago x

They have a socials each month in their bar flirts go along and meet regulars and get a tour of the club

I was the same shy not talk to any body but going few times and I ain't shy no more just chat too everyone it's one of the best places I ve been and staff you couldn't ask for better and the owners all ways make u feel welcome stay safe see u at next event noel

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

The myth that swingers clubs are big scary places is exactly that. A myth.

We have not been to Xtasia for a while but over the years we have. It’s always such a welcoming place. Just think of going to a classy clean bar/ nightclub. With the bonus of lots of naughty fun and flirting available. As long as you go with a positive attitude.

Cannot beat the club scene. An please if anyone hears clubs in the scene referred to as sex clubs. Do correct them. That’s not what they are.

Stay safe everyone

» Add a new message to this topic