FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New to club scene

New to club scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anuel ducati OP   Man  over a year ago

leyburn

I need a bit of education so please bear with me. I am a 66yr old male in a sexless relationship and have decided to go it alone. Never been to a club, how do they work?, are they membership only, when are they open - days, nights, weekends, can single men go, do single women attend, do you just strip off naked once you are inside and wander around even with a great big hard on - where do you keep your money to pay for drinks lol, do any clubs have a day/evening reserved for mature people - I'm sure the younger ripped fit generation wouldn't want to mingle with wrinklies too much. I would appreciate any help thats on offer, Thanks - stay safe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

So many questions and so many variable answers, depending on what club takes your fancy.

Clubs can be two basic styles - night club or sauna/dress down. There can be some blurring between the two with parts of the club being "dress down" with the rest being club clothes. Some clubs will have Nude Nights which will be as the title suggests.

Clubs will be mostly open to everyone, but some may exclude single men on some nights. Some will have food available, some clubs may have a licence to sell alcohol, others will be BYOB. It`s not welcomed if you bring your own soft drinks though, especially if they sell them!

Most clubs will require you to become a member with some restricting the number of single guys who can attend on some nights.

As with any part of the scene, once inside, no one touches or should touch without asking first.

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

As clubs are closed for the moment, my suggestion would be to wait until they’re open again, have a look at a few websites & find a club you feel comfortable with, then look for an event you like the sound of.

Club websites will have more detail on what to expect, etiquette, dress code etc

leyburn

"As clubs are closed for the moment, my suggestion would be to wait until they’re open again, have a look at a few websites & find a club you feel comfortable with, then look for an event you like the sound of.

Club websites will have more detail on what to expect, etiquette, dress code etc "

Many thanks for your help, any clubs you would recommend?

leyburn

"So many questions and so many variable answers, depending on what club takes your fancy.

Clubs can be two basic styles - night club or sauna/dress down. There can be some blurring between the two with parts of the club being "dress down" with the rest being club clothes. Some clubs will have Nude Nights which will be as the title suggests.

Clubs will be mostly open to everyone, but some may exclude single men on some nights. Some will have food available, some clubs may have a licence to sell alcohol, others will be BYOB. It`s not welcomed if you bring your own soft drinks though, especially if they sell them!

Most clubs will require you to become a member with some restricting the number of single guys who can attend on some nights.

As with any part of the scene, once inside, no one touches or should touch without asking first. "

Many thanks for taking the time for a very informative answer. Stay safe

By *eeds Horny BuggerMan  over a year ago

Leeds

For me can’t beat the club scene. I’ve met so many great people through going to them. What I will say is don’t go expecting sex, ideally treat it as going to pub. Chat to couples and single women in bar areas and you might just get invited to join them in the playrooms. Far to many single guys purely dress down straight away then hang around play rooms expecting sex. As for which clubs I’ve been to Pandora, Quest, La Chambre and a few more it’s purely what your looking for. Like previously mentioned in post have a look on there websites or on the club review section on fab. Hopefully you’ll enjoy your first club visit when they open again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Find club closest to your area.

I love chameleons

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

You picked a great time to try ha ha ha if you feel unsure you can always ring the club's after they reopen if you need any questions answering but usually the terms and rules are on the websitesx

leyburn

"You picked a great time to try ha ha ha if you feel unsure you can always ring the club's after they reopen if you need any questions answering but usually the terms and rules are on the websitesx"

Yes the timing does seem odd I know but thats because I am using this enforced downtime to make some life changing decisions and act on them. Thanks for the tip, stay safe.

» Add a new message to this topic