FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Studio69, Yumbo, PDI, 20th Sept

Studio69, Yumbo, PDI, 20th Sept

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anda and Cat OP   Couple  over a year ago

Now we've got a date and a few confirmed attending thought we would start a proper event thread.

Tonny and Saskia former imagine bar owners have kindly donated there new premises, Studio69 in the yumbo centre for a (hopefully) massive social on the evening of the 20th September. This is a no pressure event just somewhere for all us fab reprobates to meet up have a chat and a bit of fun while we are here. Let's pack the place out xx

The doors open at 8pm xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Despite this thread getting zero interest lol does look like it's going to be a cracking night tonight judging by the who's near updates and messages we've received.

By *nkedlady2Couple  over a year ago

Warrington

Is this a one off or there be socials on a regular basis. We are coming out 21st September

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hope there will be.

Always loved Imagine Bar. Had a very British pub feel so would be great to see a few social kick offs starting from the Yumbo.

We are staying near the Yumbo mind. xx

"Is this a one off or there be socials on a regular basis. We are coming out 21st September"

We've just organised it because we we are here, it only takes someone to organise one x

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Has imagine closed down. Nice couple owned it. I was in there last time I was in GC in 2018

By *ustusboth2013Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Has imagine closed down. Nice couple owned it. I was in there last time I was in GC in 2018"

Yes Imagine Bar has closed down, but the good news is they (Saskia and Tonny) have opened a new bar in the Yumbo Center behind Sparkles called Studio 69.

I imagine (no pun intended) it’ll have a similar ambiance and just as much rum and gin, albeit a different location.

We are very much looking forward to visiting.

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Has imagine closed down. Nice couple owned it. I was in there last time I was in GC in 2018

Yes Imagine Bar has closed down, but the good news is they (Saskia and Tonny) have opened a new bar in the Yumbo Center behind Sparkles called Studio 69.

I imagine (no pun intended) it’ll have a similar ambiance and just as much rum and gin, albeit a different location.

We are very much looking forward to visiting. "

Oh great and thanks for the info, I'll pop in and for a drink and say hello when I'm there next month

» Add a new message to this topic