FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > ‘Select Singles Saturday’ Events at atlantisEVOLUTION Starts on Feb 26

‘Select Singles Saturday’ Events at atlantisEVOLUTION Starts on Feb 26

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

‘Select Singles Saturday’ Events at atlantisEVOLUTION Starts on Feb 26

February: Saturday 26

April: Saturday 30

June: Saturday 25

August: Saturday 27

October: Saturday 29

December: Saturday 17

A Select Single is one recommended by regular couples.

A Select Single must already be a full member of the club.

An accompanied single must be one brought to the club by a couple that is already a full member of the club.

Accompanied single/s must essentially stay with the couple they accompanied.

In both cases management must know that they are visiting prior to the visit (book-in) as we will need to manage numbers.

Select single entry is £30 Accompanied single entry is £30 + £20 per couple entry.

9pm – 2am.

Either dress in theme or very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar.

Very smart jeans are okay No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops. Modern fashion shoes like Vans or Converse are fine.

Lifetime membership is only £10 per couple/single and fem.

Entry just £20 per couple

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

You can bring your own alcohol, and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller. Add a soft drink or mixer for just £2.

If you have not been to us before, then joining is simple.

Just bring ID – something like a driving licence, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address.

We won’t take a copy; we will just have a look at it.

Once you have joined, one of our members will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members.

You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

‘Select Singles Saturday’ is just one of the many themed nights that are held at atlantisEVOLUTION.

Check the club’s website and look at ‘Our Calendar’ and ‘Our Nights’.

Get ready to have an amazing night with amazing people at an amazing club!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"‘Select Singles Saturday’ Events at atlantisEVOLUTION Starts on Feb 26

An accompanied single must be one brought to the club by a couple that is already a full member of the club.

In both cases management must know that they are visiting prior to the visit (book-in) as we will need to manage numbers.

Select single entry is £30 Accompanied single entry is £30 + £20 per couple entry.

9pm – 2am.

Either dress in theme or very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar.

Very smart jeans are okay No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops. Modern fashion shoes like Vans or Converse are fine.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

You can bring your own alcohol, and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller. Add a soft drink or mixer for just £2.

Just bring ID – something like a driving licence, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address.

Once you have joined, one of our members will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members.

You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

‘Select Singles Saturday’ is just one of the many themed nights that are held at atlantisEVOLUTION.

"

What a great idea. I'm sure this will work well

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

What a great idea. I'm sure this will work well "

By *.S.XWoman  over a year ago

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

How exciting, but don't forget ro message first

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

How exciting, but don't forget ro message first

"

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Cannot wait thank you sooooo much for agreeing to do this will make my drive all the more worth it xx I may have a few friends coming through a proper wee Scottish road trip x and the lovely H will be coming with me as well wooohoooo

"Cannot wait thank you sooooo much for agreeing to do this will make my drive all the more worth it xx I may have a few friends coming through a proper wee Scottish road trip x and the lovely H will be coming with me as well wooohoooo "

Now that's a party!!

Dreamland

"Cannot wait thank you sooooo much for agreeing to do this will make my drive all the more worth it xx I may have a few friends coming through a proper wee Scottish road trip x and the lovely H will be coming with me as well wooohoooo

Now that's a party!! "

A good ole knees up

"Cannot wait thank you sooooo much for agreeing to do this will make my drive all the more worth it xx I may have a few friends coming through a proper wee Scottish road trip x and the lovely H will be coming with me as well wooohoooo

Now that's a party!!

A good ole knees up "

All together now!!!

Dreamland

Now that's a party!!

A good ole knees up

All together now!!!"

Now that's a party!!

A good ole knees up

All together now!!!

"

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

First event in 2 weeks

Don't forget to message so we know who's cumming

So far I’ve had one definite book a hotel room but a few others asking about it, think of others do come they might come along Friday night as well cause I’m the one doing the driving and obviously I need to go see H and family with the mini Me’s.

"So far I’ve had one definite book a hotel room but a few others asking about it, think of others do come they might come along Friday night as well cause I’m the one doing the driving and obviously I need to go see H and family with the mini Me’s.

"

Well that sounds like a plan

Dreamland

"So far I’ve had one definite book a hotel room but a few others asking about it, think of others do come they might come along Friday night as well cause I’m the one doing the driving and obviously I need to go see H and family with the mini Me’s.

Well that sounds like a plan "

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

Only 10 days to the first event, and its looking to be popular too

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

Only 10 days to the first event, and its looking to be popular too "

Exciting

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

Exciting "

Not that I'm counting buttttt!

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

Exciting

"

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

Exciting

"

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

Exciting

"

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

Exciting

"

This is going to be fun

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

Exciting

This is going to be fun "

It definitely is

Toot toot not long now

Dreamland

"Toot toot not long now "

Nope it's not and it's 60s theme too

"Toot toot not long now "

WoooooooHoooooo

Dreamland

"Toot toot not long now

WoooooooHoooooo "

"Toot toot not long now

Nope it's not and it's 60s theme too "

One of the best

Dreamland

"Toot toot not long now

Nope it's not and it's 60s theme too

One of the best "

That it is

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

Already have names on the list, so don't forget to get your name down soon!!

Two more sleeps till I hit the road toot toot road trip time

Dreamland

"Two more sleeps till I hit the road toot toot road trip time "

Good road trip be drive safe

"Two more sleeps till I hit the road toot toot road trip time

Good road trip be drive safe "

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

Already have names on the list, so don't forget to get your name down soon!!"

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

"

Not long now

Dreamland

9pm – 2am.

Entry £30 per single men

Entry £10 per fem

Not long now "

First night tonight for SELECT SINGLE MALES!

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight xx and bringing H with me too xx

» Add a new message to this topic