FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > ‘Emma’s Super Sexy 80’s Rock MEGA Birthday Bash’ at atlantisEVOLUTION, Friday 1st July

‘Emma’s Super Sexy 80’s Rock MEGA Birthday Bash’ at atlantisEVOLUTION, Friday 1st July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mm_martin841 OP   Couple  over a year ago

stoke on Trent

Save the date in your diary guys!!!

It’s my birthday and EVERYONE is invited to celebrate and party!

It is going to be awesome! The best party people at the best party place. . . and YOU are invited whether I know you or not!

It is going to be a great night for couple, singles and fems.

9pm – 2am.

Buffet and Cake for ALL!!

So . . . think Rock. . . think Guns & Roses . . . think Bon Jovi . . . think leather . . . think lace . . . but, most importantly think having the best fun, best music, best dances and the best sex ANYWHERE!

Either dress in theme or very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar. Very smart jeans are okay No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops. Modern fashion shoes like Vans or Converse are fine.

Lifetime membership is only £12 per couple/single men or ladies.

Entry just £20 per couple.

Entry just £30 per single guy.

Entry just £10 per single lady.

You can bring your own alcohol and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller. Add a soft drink or mixer for just £2.20.

If you have not been to the club before, then joining is simple. Just bring ID – something like a driving license, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address. A copy won’t be taken; it will just be looked at it. Once you have joined, a member will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members. You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

Get ready to have an amazing night with amazing people at an amazing club!

Party nights are amazing at Atlantis, so come join us for a fab night of naughty fun to celebrate!!!

Inbox us for more info xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Save the date in your diary guys!!!

It is going to be awesome! The best party people at the best party place. . . and YOU are invited whether I know you or not!

9pm – 2am.

So . . . think Rock. . . think Guns & Roses . . . think Bon Jovi . . . think leather . . . think lace . . . but, most importantly think having the best fun, best music, best dances and the best sex ANYWHERE!

Either dress in theme or very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar. Very smart jeans are okay No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops. Modern fashion shoes like Vans or Converse are fine.

You can bring your own alcohol and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller. Add a soft drink or mixer for just £2.20.

If you have not been to the club before, then joining is simple. Just bring ID – something like a driving license, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address. A copy won’t be taken; it will just be looked at it. Once you have joined, a member will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members. You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

Party nights are amazing at Atlantis, so come join us for a fab night of naughty fun to celebrate!!!

Inbox us for more info xxxx"

OMG!! 80s Rock!! Leather and lace...Count us in!! Wouldn't miss it for the world!!

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

9pm – 2am.

OMG!! 80s Rock!! Leather and lace...Count us in!! Wouldn't miss it for the world!!

"

YAY! First and without doubt, the best party of July!!

9pm – 2am.

YAY! First and without doubt, the best party of July!!"

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

"

Please tell me this means a bit of Mötley Crüe

9pm – 2am.

Please tell me this means a bit of Mötley Crüe"

This means a bit of Motley Crue lol

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

This means a bit of Motley Crue lol "

Whoop whoop!!!

9pm – 2am.

Whoop whoop!!! "

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

Whoop whoop!!!

"

stoke on Trent

9pm – 2am.

Whoop whoop!!!

"

can't wait don't forget the leather and lace xxx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

Whoop whoop!!!

can't wait don't forget the leather and lace xxx"

Got the beat leather and lace combo

9pm – 2am.

Whoop whoop!!!

Got the beat leather and lace combo "

Very nice

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

Whoop whoop!!!

Got the best leather and lace combo

Very nice "

Hope the boys have too

9pm – 2am.

Whoop whoop!!!

Very nice

Hope the boys have too "

9pm – 2am.

Whoop whoop!!!

Very nice

Hope the boys have too

"

Julys first MEGA party!!!!

STOKE-ON-TRENT

9pm – 2am.

Whoop whoop!!!

Very nice

Hope the boys have too

Julys first MEGA party!!!!"

And what a party it will be

stoke on Trent

it's too far away lol xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"it's too far away lol xx"

Will be here before you know it

"it's too far away lol xx

Will be here before you know it "

9pm – 2am.

Whoop whoop!!!

Very nice

Hope the boys have too

Julys first MEGA party!!!!

And what a party it will be "

By *HEF 77Man  over a year ago

Chester

I have never been!

But I want to visit

New club and new friends xx

"I have never been!

But I want to visit

New club and new friends xx "

Absolutely . . . more than welcome

Chester

Thank you so much xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Thank you so much xx "

So much better with friends...be lovely to welcome you to the best club EVER!

"Thank you so much xx

So much better with friends...be lovely to welcome you to the best club EVER! "

EVER EVER EVER

Chester

Thanks again

Big kisses xx

"Thanks again

Big kisses xx "

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Thank you so much xx

So much better with friends...be lovely to welcome you to the best club EVER!

EVER EVER EVER "

EVER EVER EVER FULLSTOP!!!

stoke on Trent

really can't wait for this hope everyone's getting the leather and lace ready

can't wait to see friends old and new xxx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"really can't wait for this hope everyone's getting the leather and lace ready

can't wait to see friends old and new xxx"

Leather and lace already sorted... can't wait for some super 80s Rock!!

"really can't wait for this hope everyone's getting the leather and lace ready

can't wait to see friends old and new xxx"

Going to be awesome

stoke on Trent

OK guys let's have some fab song ideas ...

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"OK guys let's have some fab song ideas ..."

Back in Black AC/DC

"OK guys let's have some fab song ideas ...

Back in Black AC/DC"

"Pour Some Sugar on Me" Def Leppard

stoke on Trent

Back in Black AC/DC

"Pour Some Sugar on Me" Def Leppard "

love it xx

Back in Black AC/DC

love it xx"

MORE!!!!

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Back in Black AC/DC

love it xx

MORE!!!! "

Got to be some Bon Jovi

stoke on Trent

could do a whole night of bon jovi love them!!

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"could do a whole night of bon jovi love them!!"

Hell yes!!!!

"could do a whole night of bon jovi love them!!"

Your the Party Princess, so . . ..

9pm – 2am.

What a way to start July

stoke on Trent

seeing a bon jovi tribute band last night really put me in the mood, just way too long to wait xx

By *usts4lifeMan  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Hope to attend this one! Went to see Whitesnake, Foreigner and Europe last night so any tunes from those guys should have the night rocking!

stoke on Trent

"Hope to attend this one! Went to see Whitesnake, Foreigner and Europe last night so any tunes from those guys should have the night rocking!"

definitely going be on the play list x

"Hope to attend this one! Went to see Whitesnake, Foreigner and Europe last night so any tunes from those guys should have the night rocking!

definitely going be on the play list x"

Absolutely

"Hope to attend this one! Went to see Whitesnake, Foreigner and Europe last night so any tunes from those guys should have the night rocking!"

Hope Mr M has his best blonde locks ready . . .???

stoke on Trent

getting closer guys can't wait for another amazing party night xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"getting closer guys can't wait for another amazing party night xx"

It's going to be amazing xx

"getting closer guys can't wait for another amazing party night xx"

Going to be that and more . . . xx

"getting closer guys can't wait for another amazing party night xx

Going to be that and more . . . xx"

Slowly getting there

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

The date's in my diary. This will be awesome

"The date's in my diary. This will be awesome "

Without doubt

By *ammoguyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think i need to head over from and sign up for this!

I used to dj a rock / metal alternative night and this is RIGHT up my street!

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"I think i need to head over from and sign up for this!

I used to dj a rock / metal alternative night and this is RIGHT up my street!"

Brilliant!!

stoke on Trent

I used to dj a rock / metal alternative night and this is RIGHT up my street!"

the more the merrier hope u can make it xx

the more the merrier hope u can make it xx"

We loves a crowd!! xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

We loves a crowd!! xx"

Crowds are just the best xx

We loves a crowd!! xx

Crowds are just the best xx"

Especially our crowds . . . xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

We loves a crowd!! xx

Crowds are just the best xx

Especially our crowds . . . xx"

So so true

Coventry

May be time to get some new DM's (Doc Martins) although my inbox is open to try and make new friends as well.

"May be time to get some new DM's (Doc Martins) although my inbox is open to try and make new friends as well."

Not sure about the DM's but certainly can guarantee new friends

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"May be time to get some new DM's (Doc Martins) although my inbox is open to try and make new friends as well.

Not sure about the DM's but certainly can guarantee new friends "

The bestest of friends

"May be time to get some new DM's (Doc Martins) although my inbox is open to try and make new friends as well.

Not sure about the DM's but certainly can guarantee new friends

The bestest of friends "

The very bestest

Coventry

So queen “friends will be friends” on play list?

"So queen “friends will be friends” on play list?"

Guaranteed

stoke on Trent

can't wait to share my birthday with old and new friends xx

Coventry

Strangers are friends you have not met yet

"Strangers are friends you have not met yet"

Absolutely

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Strangers are friends you have not met yet

Absolutely "

So so true

"Strangers are friends you have not met yet

Absolutely

So so true"

Truer than true thing that is true . . . truly!!!

Coventry

Do we bring buffet contributions?

Will try get across and join up ahead of the event.

"Do we bring buffet contributions?

Will try get across and join up ahead of the event. "

That's very sweet, but all taken care of x

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Do we bring buffet contributions?

Will try get across and join up ahead of the event.

That's very sweet, but all taken care of x"

Just your sweet self

stoke on Trent

13 days to go can't wait xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"13 days to go can't wait xx"

Will fly by!!

stoke on Trent

"13 days to go can't wait xx

Will fly by!! "

just need to get outfit sorted now xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Will fly by!!

just need to get outfit sorted now xx"

What ever it is... im sure you will look fabulous

Will fly by!!

What ever it is... im sure you will look fabulous "

Absolutely xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Will fly by!!

Absolutely xx"

Will fly by!!

Absolutely xx

"

Closer by the day . . . YAY!!

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Will fly by!!

Absolutely xx

Closer by the day . . . YAY!!"

Will be kick starting July the best way!!

Will fly by!!

Absolutely xx

Will be kick starting July the best way!! "

And what a great way to start .....

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Will fly by!!

Absolutely xx

And what a great way to start ..... "

Most definitely

Coventry

Will fly by!!

Oooh Closer by Nine Inch Nails for playlist perhaps

Absolutely xx

Will fly by!!

Absolutely xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Will fly by!!

Absolutely xx

"

Ready to rock that leather and lace!!

stoke on Trent

so looking forward to this my birthday today but going save myself for this xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"so looking forward to this my birthday today but going save myself for this xx"

There's nothing wrong celebrating your birthday twice...All Queens do

And.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

stoke on Trent

"so looking forward to this my birthday today but going save myself for this xx

And.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "

Thank u xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

And.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thank u xx"

And.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thank u xx "

Happy Birthday

stoke on Trent

And.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thank u xx

Happy Birthday "

thank u saving the celebrations for next Friday xxx

And.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thank u xx

Happy Birthday

thank u saving the celebrations for next Friday xxx"

YAY!!!!

And.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thank u xx

Happy Birthday

thank u saving the celebrations for next Friday xxx

YAY!!!! "

Sooooooooooooo . . . the next MEGA party is only days away . . . it's going to be awesome!

See you all Friday

stoke on Trent

getting so excited for this not long to go now xxx

going to be sorting the playlist out any special requests...? xxxxx

By *usts4lifeMan  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

If you've heared of Steel Panther I'm sure anything by them would be more than suitable at a swingers club? If you haven't check out songs like " community property " or " gloryhole"

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"getting so excited for this not long to go now xxx

going to be sorting the playlist out any special requests...? xxxxx"

Back in Black

By *atesey68Man  over a year ago

audley

Looking forward to the big party!

Not sure I’ll be wearing leather tho, think I would melt but I’m looking forward to seeing the ladies in lace!

Coventry

Consolidated. You suck!

Coventry

I’m working the side stage at the Rammstein gig in cov… How about some bare bottom hand spanking in time to the music ?

"I’m working the side stage at the Rammstein gig in cov… How about some bare bottom hand spanking in time to the music ?"

Why not??????

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"I’m working the side stage at the Rammstein gig in cov… How about some bare bottom hand spanking in time to the music ?

Why not??????"

Coventry

Let me if you need me to bring any music etc. happy to help

going to be sorting the playlist out any special requests...? xxxxx

Let me if you need me to bring any music etc. happy to help"

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Outfit ready!! The boot is finally off...its time to PARTY!!

stoke on Trent

"Outfit ready!! The boot is finally off...its time to PARTY!! "

yay i'll meet u on the dancefloor xx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Outfit ready!! The boot is finally off...its time to PARTY!!

yay i'll meet u on the dancefloor xx"

YES!!! I'll be waiting...get our rock on

stoke on Trent

OK guys apologies but it's got to be done...

"woah we're halfway there....

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"OK guys apologies but it's got to be done...

"woah we're halfway there...."

Hahahaha

"woah we're halfway there...."

Coventry

"woah we're halfway there....

"

Woah oh shagging on a chair

Stoke area

What a way to start off July. Whoop whoop see ya there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this party open to complete strangers?

stoke on Trent

"Is this party open to complete strangers?"

yes the more the merrier xxx

stoke on Trent

1 more sleep xxx

"1 more sleep xxx"

Is true! Is true!

Coventry

So many band T-shirts to choose from….

Wonder how long it would stay on for though?

"So many band T-shirts to choose from….

Wonder how long it would stay on for though?"

Put 3 on together - then work downwards lol.

Cat X

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"So many band T-shirts to choose from….

Wonder how long it would stay on for though?

Put 3 on together - then work downwards lol.

Cat X"

Stoke area

Happy slightly belated birthday wishes Emma. Looking forward to a brilliant party night this evening.

Leather trousers ready, just got to decide whether to wear a band Tshirt or something lacy

See ya there

stoke on Trent

Tonight's the night guys xxx

9pm – 2am.

"Tonight's the night guys xxx

9pm – 2am.

Inbox us for more info xxxx""

****** TONIGHT ******

Time to get excited people

stoke on Trent

9pm – 2am.

****** TONIGHT ******

Time to get excited people "

So excited xxxx

9pm – 2am.

****** TONIGHT ******

So excited xxxx"

stoke on Trent

9pm – 2am.

****** TONIGHT ******

So excited xxxx

"

Not long to go now, work done time for a nap and then it's party time xxxx

STOKE-ON-TRENT

The back combing of the hair has commenced

"The back combing of the hair has commenced "

WooooooooHoooooo!!

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"The back combing of the hair has commenced

WooooooooHoooooo!! "

WooooooooHoooooo!!

"

stoke on Trent

WooooooooHoooooo!!

all ready to party xx

"

STOKE-ON-TRENT

WooooooooHoooooo!!

all ready to party xx

Channelling my inner 80s Rock!! So ready party now

"

WooooooooHoooooo!!

all ready to party xx

"

Amazing night!

Big thanks to all those that were with us . . . and what a fabulous night you all had!

And a special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the more than gorgeous Emma!!!!!

Remember peoples . . . the next mega event is only days away

stoke on Trent

WooooooooHoooooo!!

all ready to party xx

Amazing night!

Big thanks to all those that were with us . . . and what a fabulous night you all had!

"

Amazing night thank u to everyone that came and wow what a lap dance that will keep me smiling for a while, can we do it again please xxx

WooooooooHoooooo!!

all ready to party xx

Amazing night!

Amazing night thank u to everyone that came and wow what a lap dance that will keep me smiling for a while, can we do it again please xxx"

Same time, same place next year

stoke on Trent

WooooooooHoooooo!!

all ready to party xx

Amazing night!

Amazing night thank u to everyone that came and wow what a lap dance that will keep me smiling for a while, can we do it again please xxx

Same time, same place next year "

oh yes xxx

WooooooooHoooooo!!

all ready to party xx

Amazing night!

Same time, same place next year

oh yes xxx"

it's a date xx

» Add a new message to this topic