FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Pleasures back to school night

Pleasures back to school night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi me and my partner are going to pleasures on the 21st off this month who else is going

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust24funCouple  over a year ago

minster

We will be there

By *urvymama79Woman  over a year ago

South Croydon

Yep I'll be there with my kink partner John

By *ornycouple70sCouple  over a year ago

Bredhurst

We’re going..uniforms all sorted!!!

By *ustyLoversCouple  over a year ago

kent

we are going

By *iproperswingersCouple  over a year ago

Rainham

We really want to go.. But not 100% sure yet... Its always amazing to be honest.. And that massive new bed, we just want to have a 16 person orgie on that so badly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We'll be there just need to sort something for doughnut

would love to as lots of my friends (couples) are going that I've known for years from previous club but obviously I can't because Pleasures still won't allow single men on a Saturday . I love Pleasures and will never return to eureka out of loyalty to people that were treated badly , but Pleasures are definitely missing a trick here. Many many couples and single women want to meet single men which is why more and more are now returning to eureka or dv8 because they allow single men. And I know single men are allowed at Pleasures on Friday but its not a Saturday and completely different vibe. Could be controlled with limited numbers of men on guest list basis . Also single ladies are OK but not single men , bit sexist that too especially as people would like single men. anyway it's their rules and I respect them but they are seriously missing out and would also be a final nail in eurekas coffin if they did, which is always a bonus lol x

"would love to as lots of my friends (couples) are going that I've known for years from previous club but obviously I can't because Pleasures still won't allow single men on a Saturday . I love Pleasures and will never return to eureka out of loyalty to people that were treated badly , but Pleasures are definitely missing a trick here. Many many couples and single women want to meet single men which is why more and more are now returning to eureka or dv8 because they allow single men. And I know single men are allowed at Pleasures on Friday but its not a Saturday and completely different vibe. Could be controlled with limited numbers of men on guest list basis . Also single ladies are OK but not single men , bit sexist that too especially as people would like single men. anyway it's their rules and I respect them but they are seriously missing out and would also be a final nail in eurekas coffin if they did, which is always a bonus lol x"

I do appreciate where you're coming from but, the biggest issues with nights that allow single men (and we've experienced this) is that some (not all) men follow the ladies around like bees around a honey pot, and as soon as something happens they swarm and start touching, I've never experienced this on a couples & single ladies night. Which for us makes the couples night more appealing as we're able to.relax and enjoy ourselves more.

By *itsalena2Couple  over a year ago

Kent

"would love to as lots of my friends (couples) are going that I've known for years from previous club but obviously I can't because Pleasures still won't allow single men on a Saturday . I love Pleasures and will never return to eureka out of loyalty to people that were treated badly , but Pleasures are definitely missing a trick here. Many many couples and single women want to meet single men which is why more and more are now returning to eureka or dv8 because they allow single men. And I know single men are allowed at Pleasures on Friday but its not a Saturday and completely different vibe. Could be controlled with limited numbers of men on guest list basis . Also single ladies are OK but not single men , bit sexist that too especially as people would like single men. anyway it's their rules and I respect them but they are seriously missing out and would also be a final nail in eurekas coffin if they did, which is always a bonus lol x"

There’s a answer to your message take a plus 1 and go as a couple , but remember to stay as a couple and not get in and separate for the entire night , Pleasures in Kent’s format has been there for 18 years and works to the point that it’s got so much busier now Saturday night will be full of couples and single ladies

minster

Lol simple you have to think out the box lol

"would love to as lots of my friends (couples) are going that I've known for years from previous club but obviously I can't because Pleasures still won't allow single men on a Saturday . I love Pleasures and will never return to eureka out of loyalty to people that were treated badly , but Pleasures are definitely missing a trick here. Many many couples and single women want to meet single men which is why more and more are now returning to eureka or dv8 because they allow single men. And I know single men are allowed at Pleasures on Friday but its not a Saturday and completely different vibe. Could be controlled with limited numbers of men on guest list basis . Also single ladies are OK but not single men , bit sexist that too especially as people would like single men. anyway it's their rules and I respect them but they are seriously missing out and would also be a final nail in eurekas coffin if they did, which is always a bonus lol x

I do appreciate where you're coming from but, the biggest issues with nights that allow single men (and we've experienced this) is that some (not all) men follow the ladies around like bees around a honey pot, and as soon as something happens they swarm and start touching, I've never experienced this on a couples & single ladies night. Which for us makes the couples night more appealing as we're able to.relax and enjoy ourselves more."

I totally understand as seen that at other places and to be fair at pleasures on a Friday, but doesn't mean have to exclude all, it just needs to be policed properly. unfair on the genuine single male like myself who understands and respects the scene. and I do know many couples and single girls would welcome single guys, which is why they now going to other clubs on a Saturday night instead. it's cool though, rules are rules but do seriously think pleasures and some of it's members are missing out. as far as going with someone else to make a couple is fine but not the same and has restrictions and defeats the object of being single man for all concerned.

"would love to as lots of my friends (couples) are going that I've known for years from previous club but obviously I can't because Pleasures still won't allow single men on a Saturday . I love Pleasures and will never return to eureka out of loyalty to people that were treated badly , but Pleasures are definitely missing a trick here. Many many couples and single women want to meet single men which is why more and more are now returning to eureka or dv8 because they allow single men. And I know single men are allowed at Pleasures on Friday but its not a Saturday and completely different vibe. Could be controlled with limited numbers of men on guest list basis . Also single ladies are OK but not single men , bit sexist that too especially as people would like single men. anyway it's their rules and I respect them but they are seriously missing out and would also be a final nail in eurekas coffin if they did, which is always a bonus lol x

I do appreciate where you're coming from but, the biggest issues with nights that allow single men (and we've experienced this) is that some (not all) men follow the ladies around like bees around a honey pot, and as soon as something happens they swarm and start touching, I've never experienced this on a couples & single ladies night. Which for us makes the couples night more appealing as we're able to.relax and enjoy ourselves more.

I totally understand as seen that at other places and to be fair at pleasures on a Friday, but doesn't mean have to exclude all, it just needs to be policed properly. unfair on the genuine single male like myself who understands and respects the scene. and I do know many couples and single girls would welcome single guys, which is why they now going to other clubs on a Saturday night instead. it's cool though, rules are rules but do seriously think pleasures and some of it's members are missing out. as far as going with someone else to make a couple is fine but not the same and has restrictions and defeats the object of being single man for all concerned. "

While I appreciate the sentiment, a lot of couples/single ladies we know go on the nights which do not allow single men because they're not actively looking for single men and if they made party nights or couple/ladies nights available for men then it would take the appeal away for the above. I do agree that some party nights should be held on nights where men are allowed but I think the balance they have for the separation is good.

We would be less likely to attend venues that allow single men to Saturday nights as quite simply it's not what we're looking for and rather than us having to tell every single man we're not interested we prefer nights where we may be interested in most people in attendance.

minster

I can understand what your saying but cpls should be allowed to have a choice if you are not looking for single blokes you shouldn’t be pestered. Eureka was a

Joke lady’s couldn’t even go to the loo without being pestered. I think pleasures has made the choice and it seems to work . You are only looking at it from your point you may well be a gr8 bloke but for every nice bloke there is 10 idiots

"I can understand what your saying but cpls should be allowed to have a choice if you are not looking for single blokes you shouldn’t be pestered. Eureka was a

Joke lady’s couldn’t even go to the loo without being pestered. I think pleasures has made the choice and it seems to work . You are only looking at it from your point you may well be a gr8 bloke but for every nice bloke there is 10 idiots

"

^^^100% this

Kent

I totally understand as seen that at other places and to be fair at pleasures on a Friday, but doesn't mean have to exclude all, it just needs to be policed properly. unfair on the genuine single male like myself who understands and respects the scene. and I do know many couples and single girls would welcome single guys, which is why they now going to other clubs on a Saturday night instead. it's cool though, rules are rules but do seriously think pleasures and some of it's members are missing out. as far as going with someone else to make a couple is fine but not the same and has restrictions and defeats the object of being single man for all concerned. "

But Saturday night is for couples and single girls

The people there are not looking for single guys that night that’s why they go on the Saturday , so if you was looking fun as a single guy then you would be wasting your money on that night

If you went as a plus 1

We meet single guys that are the Mrs type but we wouldn’t go there on a Saturday night to meet them as that’s not what the night is about q

Kent

I totally understand as seen that at other places and to be fair at pleasures on a Friday, but doesn't mean have to exclude all, it just needs to be policed properly. unfair on the genuine single male like myself who understands and respects the scene. and I do know many couples and single girls would welcome single guys, which is why they now going to other clubs on a Saturday night instead. it's cool though, rules are rules but do seriously think pleasures and some of it's members are missing out. as far as going with someone else to make a couple is fine but not the same and has restrictions and defeats the object of being single man for all concerned.

But Saturday night is for couples and single girls

The people there are not looking for single guys that night that’s why they go on the Saturday , so if you was looking fun as a single guy then you would be wasting your money on that night

If you went as a plus 1

We meet single guys that are the Mrs type but we wouldn’t go there on a Saturday night to meet them as that’s not what the night is about q"

Find a plus 1 go as a couple , there are couples like that on a Saturday night but they stay as a couple that’s our best advice , don’t think Steve will ever change the Saturday format especially as it’s so busy now and only going to get better so many new faces every weekend and mixed age group , but with a lot of people attending in their early thirties so can only be a good thing

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Looking forward to going tomorrow night with our partners in crime!

» Add a new message to this topic