FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > ~~Peter`s Mega Summer Of 69 Bday Bash~~

~~Peter`s Mega Summer Of 69 Bday Bash~~

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellfireClub OP   Man  over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

[Removed by poster at 30/07/22 12:22:25]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellfireClub OP   Man  over a year ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Yes, he is pretty old, but I hope you`ll come along our mega 69th Birthday Bash; it is going to be erm.... Cool Man, or some such 60`s terminology!

Lots of friends, prizes, a welcome glass of Champers and naughty fun in his favourite Club; well I guess it would be!

There was a lot of free love in 69, so if you know Peter personally, we are offering a £5 per ticket discount; just add discount code: PETERS FRIENDS to your ticket purchase.

If we have ever met, chatted, I`ve walked you around the Club, or I`ve fathered any of your children, you class as a friend! We can`t check everyone actually is a friend, so relying on a bit of honesty!

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A PAY BAR WITH THE PUB LANDLORDS

So you do not need to bring any drinks

Prices are reasonable and we occasionally have a pay bar in order to create a real pub atmosphere, provide summer cocktails and other drinks on demand, that we cannot provide with BYOAlcohol

Come with any gear from the Sixties or Seventies, apart from LSD; otherwise, wear something summery (if that is a word), or beachwear!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic