FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > The Attic, Lollipop Charity Ball 12th November

The Attic, Lollipop Charity Ball 12th November

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny Deuces OP   Couple  over a year ago

Mansfield

A little early as Halloween Party (Sat 29th Oct) is yet to come but...

It is with a heavy heart we pass on the news that we have lost a dear friend.

Some of you may have known Bob and Sally (Lollipop), and that Sally was suffering from lung cancer for some time.

Sally has finally succumbed and gone to the club in the sky.

In her honour we will be holding the LOLLIPOP CHARITY BALL on SATURDAY 12th NOVEMBER, friends old and new are welcome to come down wear a splash of GREEN (her favourite colour), donate what you can afford, dabble in the raffle (prize donations to the raffle welcomed prior to the night). And join us in celebrating her life, and those we have all lost to cancer.

The donations you give, and proceeds of the raffle will be given to Bob to hand to his chosen benefactor.

All usual club rules and prices apply.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r DerbyMan  over a year ago

Derby

Great idea and I will be attending.

Mansfield

So with such a great Halloween party becoming a cherished memory our attention turns to this special occasion. Friends old, new and those we are all yet to meet are welcome.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I like making friends I do.

Mansfield

Bob has chosen that the proceeds from the night will be added to the collection that has held at the funeral and passed to Macmillan cancer support

By *r DerbyMan  over a year ago

Derby

Hopefully it's a great turn out. Don't forget to wear green.

Mansfield

Hopefully admins/mods will allow.

But for anyone who can't make it Saturday to the Lollipop Charity Ball we have a just giving page

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/atic-lollipop-charity-ball?utm_source=copyLink&utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=atic-lollipop-charity-ball&utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_term=f1f07a303c9a441a8b264061c477ef91

By *obwithkiltMan  over a year ago

Belton

To all attending tonights event can I personally say thank you for all your support and hope that you all celebrate in the manner that Lolly would expect...by getting down and dirty, having fun, laughing and a brew at the end of the night

I will be with you all in spirit...as much as I would love to be there it would be a little to much and hope you will understand.

My thanks go to Ron - a gentleman and friend for allowing the event to go ahead and to Horny Dueces and all the other staff who have contributed to make tonight a blast!

Lolly will be overlooking proceedings from the bar as you party away

Once again thank you all and have a great time x x

Bob

Mansfield

Thank you all.

£1315.48 raised for Macmillan

» Add a new message to this topic