FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Up The Brum 8 30th June

Up The Brum 8 30th June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essicagrace OP   Woman 50 weeks ago

birmingham

Rooftop bar social in Birmingham!

Amazing groups of people an new people joining all the time.

Theres space for couples women and men at the moment, but special focus on great single men who will show up!

To find out more and sign up hit https://swingsocial.org/event/social-utb-summer-threesome-eight-is-great/ and message the lovely people who run the events on https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/upthebrum_socials

Hope to see lots of people there x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ambertMan 50 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I have been fortunate to attend several of these UtB socials, and I have to say they are absolutely fantastic. Incredibly down to earth organisers, who quite frankly seem to be able to work miracles when it comes to arranging these events, absolutely amazing, sexy and open attendees. It has not just become a social event for me, but a developing network of friends that I adore.

Take the plunge and sign up, treat everyone with respect, and you will certainly get the same in return.

I have also had the pleasure of meeting the OP of this thread, they are also absolutely fantastic, and they have been such a fantastic bean to help me through

By *aucasian GhandiMan 50 weeks ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

Do it a great night with even greater people

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 50 weeks ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Just registered!

birmingham

"Just registered! "

YES

Cheltenham

Wahey, look forward to meeting you brilliant humans

By *rumswingersCouple 50 weeks ago

Birmingham

We’re in too

Look forward to seeing you again Kittyandtheboy

And all the existing Up the Brummers who we have loved meeting so far!!

By *adger01Man 50 weeks ago

Cannock

[Removed by poster at 11/05/23 12:19:09]

By *ordandLadyBadgerCouple 50 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Have attend one of these UtB social gatherings and I must say better than just a pint , they turn into a right shenanigans games and after parties then maybe breakfast after .

Social bunch who love to flirt chat and chew the fat like we all do but where the social leads to, who knows only you can make that choice we did. Becoming part of the furniture now

By *uriouskitten999Woman 50 weeks ago

Worcester

As a single fem there is no safer and better place to meet lots of lovely gorgeous people under one roof than an up the brum social.

I’ve attended many of these socials and I’ve met and made some fantastic friends and connections.

It sounds like this one is not to be missed!

By *acuzziFloozieWoman 50 weeks ago

Derby

Been taken Up the Brum a couple of times now … once as a couple & once as a single F. Just great socials with lovely people, made loads of gorgeous new sexy swinging friends & look forward to catching up with old friends and making lots of new ones too next time. If in doubt, do it! Lovely, inclusive, very LGBTQIA++ friendly/welcoming. See you there!

Cheltenham

"Been taken Up the Brum a couple of times now … once as a couple & once as a single F. Just great socials with lovely people, made loads of gorgeous new sexy swinging friends & look forward to catching up with old friends and making lots of new ones too next time. If in doubt, do it! Lovely, inclusive, very LGBTQIA++ friendly/welcoming. See you there! "

Can confirm. Is very sexy

By *red and daphneCouple 50 weeks ago

Warwick

Definitely not to be missed. Count us in. Made some good friends at the last two and had some fun nights. So many more people we missed and need to 'chat' with

By *ea monkeyMan 50 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

As it’s on a Friday I *might* be able to attend but I need to figure out logistics, work and where I’d be staying

By *om and JennieCouple 50 weeks ago

Chams or Socials

We’ve registered again - just discussing when we go on holiday…….

By *moothCriminal_xMan 50 weeks ago

Redditch

"As a single fem there is no safer and better place to meet lots of lovely gorgeous people under one roof than an up the brum social.

I’ve attended many of these socials and I’ve met and made some fantastic friends and connections.

It sounds like this one is not to be missed! "

As a single bloke this sounds incredibly daunting! Also...UtB profile seems to have blocked me for some reason so I can't even apply even if I worked up the courage!

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 50 weeks ago

"As it’s on a Friday I *might* be able to attend but I need to figure out logistics, work and where I’d be staying "

Hello, yes please

By *aucasian GhandiMan 50 weeks ago

"As a single fem there is no safer and better place to meet lots of lovely gorgeous people under one roof than an up the brum social.

As a single bloke this sounds incredibly daunting! Also...UtB profile seems to have blocked me for some reason so I can't even apply even if I worked up the courage! "

As a single man, who attends the UTB, its daunting but there a friendly lovely, accepting bunch who have welcomed me in right away

birmingham

As a single bloke this sounds incredibly daunting! Also...UtB profile seems to have blocked me for some reason so I can't even apply even if I worked up the courage! "

Youve been unblocked! Xx

By *om and JennieCouple 50 weeks ago

Chams or Socials

There is a telegram chat that opens up before the event so you can get to know other guests in advance. Although we are a couple, I would happily attend an UTB event as a single woman because I feel far safer there than I do in a local pub or club. The organisers greet you with a smile & are happy to introduce you to others. There is “speed dating” at the beginning of the event & this is also a great way to break the ice with others. Come & join us - you won’t regret it x

J x

By *moothCriminal_xMan 50 weeks ago

Redditch

As a single bloke this sounds incredibly daunting! Also...UtB profile seems to have blocked me for some reason so I can't even apply even if I worked up the courage!

Youve been unblocked! Xx"

Cheers chief

By *mber81Woman 49 weeks ago

visits Paisley, Scot, lives in Preston, Eng

I am looking forward to this! The last one was great fun and so welcoming.

Need to go book some accommodation now!

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 49 weeks ago

"I am looking forward to this! The last one was great fun and so welcoming.

Need to go book some accommodation now!"

Ohhhh hello!

By *lake ElleCouple 49 weeks ago

West Midlands

Couldn't attend No.7 due to hols. So pleased we can make No. 8!

Our favourite social xx

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 49 weeks ago

Just booked our accommodation!

By *idlandsduo400Couple 49 weeks ago

alfreton

We're going....ive been loads of times but it will be A's first UTB social.

Looking forward to it so much, hopefully it won't be as hot as the one last summer!! Well weather wise anyway

By *essicagrace OP   Woman 49 weeks ago

birmingham

"We're going....ive been loads of times but it will be A's first UTB social.

Looking forward to it so much, hopefully it won't be as hot as the one last summer!! Well weather wise anyway "

Yes!!

By *_J111Woman 49 weeks ago

home

So excited for this one, had such bad FOMO over the May one, so pleased to be going to this one xx

By *om and JennieCouple 49 weeks ago

Chams or Socials

Bumping as this is the busier thread

By *udley hotwife86Couple 48 weeks ago

DUDLEY

Already registered after having to miss the last on cannot wait. Aways a great night with the best people

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Registered

By *aucasian GhandiMan 47 weeks ago

"Registered "

There goes UTB's rep

"Registered

There goes UTB's rep "

Piss off Stan

"Registered

There goes UTB's rep

Piss off Stan "

Would love to Sue, but you've got me for life now your pretty much fucked

"Registered

There goes UTB's rep

Piss off Stan

Would love to Sue, but you've got me for life now your pretty much fucked "

Oh god help me

By *_J111Woman 47 weeks ago

home

Not much longer to wait now

"Registered

There goes UTB's rep

Piss off Stan

Would love to Sue, but you've got me for life now your pretty much fucked

Oh god help me "

Don't ask him for help

By *ambertMan 47 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Just a reminder that I will be gracing all of you with my presence at this UtB.

Shots for all

"Just a reminder that I will be gracing all of you with my presence at this UtB.

Shots for all"

Thought you were watching your money lol

By *om and JennieCouple 47 weeks ago

Chams or Socials

Bumping up

By *adyBugsWoman 47 weeks ago

cognito

I wannnnnnnnaaaaaaaaa goooooooooooo

Stupid holidays

By *_J111Woman 47 weeks ago

home

"I wannnnnnnnaaaaaaaaa goooooooooooo

Stupid holidays "

We would have LOVED to see you! Xx

By *adyBugsWoman 47 weeks ago

cognito

"I wannnnnnnnaaaaaaaaa goooooooooooo

Stupid holidays

We would have LOVED to see you! Xx"

I know I’m so sorry but maybe I’ll get the next one xxxxxx

By *ulieAndBeefCouple 46 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I'm trying to work out if I can make it after speaking to someone at the MLS last night. It would just be me as we've used up all our childcare vouchers for the foreseeable and I'd have to drive from Manchester after work and probably drive back again after as we're at a wedding on the Saturday. So it's all a bit daunting.

J

By *om and JennieCouple 46 weeks ago

Chams or Socials

"I'm trying to work out if I can make it after speaking to someone at the MLS last night. It would just be me as we've used up all our childcare vouchers for the foreseeable and I'd have to drive from Manchester after work and probably drive back again after as we're at a wedding on the Saturday. So it's all a bit daunting.

J"

There is UTB9 in August…

By *mber81Woman 46 weeks ago

"I'm trying to work out if I can make it after speaking to someone at the MLS last night. It would just be me as we've used up all our childcare vouchers for the foreseeable and I'd have to drive from Manchester after work and probably drive back again after as we're at a wedding on the Saturday. So it's all a bit daunting.

J"

Hello it was lovely to meet you last night. I will be at UtB and I went alone to the last one. I can be daunting on your own but put a little effort in to talk to a few people and let people know that you are alone and a bit daunted and they will be very friendly back. They do a telegram chat before it too. But they do a number of the events through out the year and so if rushing about for this one is too much there will be others!

By *ositiveVibesJBxMan 46 weeks ago

Birmingham/Wigan

I can’t wait for this. First time attending such an event but I’ve heard so many good things about it x

Manchester-ish

J

Hello it was lovely to meet you last night. I will be at UtB and I went alone to the last one. I can be daunting on your own but put a little effort in to talk to a few people and let people know that you are alone and a bit daunted and they will be very friendly back. They do a telegram chat before it too. But they do a number of the events through out the year and so if rushing about for this one is too much there will be others! "

I've signed up, will be lovely to see you again and hopefully dance this time! B is seeing if he has enough free nights to get me a hotel so it's not such a rush. I will still only get there about 8ish if the traffic gods smile on me.

J

Chams or Socials

J

Hello it was lovely to meet you last night. I will be at UtB and I went alone to the last one. I can be daunting on your own but put a little effort in to talk to a few people and let people know that you are alone and a bit daunted and they will be very friendly back. They do a telegram chat before it too. But they do a number of the events through out the year and so if rushing about for this one is too much there will be others!

I've signed up, will be lovely to see you again and hopefully dance this time! B is seeing if he has enough free nights to get me a hotel so it's not such a rush. I will still only get there about 8ish if the traffic gods smile on me.

J"

You’ll still arrive before us - and you’ll have a great time

J x

By *aucasian GhandiMan 46 weeks ago

J

J"

Get to meet the forum legend that is Julie,

Manchester-ish

"I've signed up, will be lovely to see you again and hopefully dance this time! B is seeing if he has enough free nights to get me a hotel so it's not such a rush. I will still only get there about 8ish if the traffic gods smile on me.

J

Get to meet the forum legend that is Julie, "

Looking forward to meeting you But lower expectations are probably better - legend is hard to live up to

J

"I've signed up, will be lovely to see you again and hopefully dance this time! B is seeing if he has enough free nights to get me a hotel so it's not such a rush. I will still only get there about 8ish if the traffic gods smile on me.

J

Get to meet the forum legend that is Julie,

Looking forward to meeting you But lower expectations are probably better - legend is hard to live up to

J"

Hey my expectation bar is set low lol....hey I'm a dick I woundnt be looking to forward to meeting me to much

By *J_TJCouple 46 weeks ago

Birmingham

We are going will be our first time. Really looking forward to it

By *r SproutMan 46 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

First time for me too. Nervous and excited all rolled into one

"First time for me too. Nervous and excited all rolled into one "

We'll look after you Mr Sprout

the middle somewhere

"First time for me too. Nervous and excited all rolled into one

We'll look after you Mr Sprout "

Thank you sir, it’s much appreciated

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Thank you sir, it’s much appreciated "

So I have to look out for myself. ???

My first time for this, see you all there!!!

My first time for this, see you all there!!! "

You'll be well taken care of Woody the ladies are very welcoming and the gents

By *uriouskitten999Woman 46 weeks ago

Worcester

It’s good to see that so many new faces will be joining us

You'll be well taken care of Woody the ladies are very welcoming and the gents "

Haha. I read that as “ ladies are very welcoming IN the gents”

Chams or Socials

You'll be well taken care of Woody the ladies are very welcoming and the gents

Haha. I read that as “ ladies are very welcoming IN the gents” "

That tends to happen in the ladies…..

the middle somewhere

My first time for this, see you all there!!! "

You can buy me that drink you owe me now

By *mber81Woman 46 weeks ago

I am so looking forward to this. I was a solo woman newbie at the last event and had a great time and had lovely people look out for me, I am still a solo woman newbie really but anyone that feels bit anxious about going please feel free to connect with me.

You can buy me that drink you owe me now "

Have I made promises in the past that I need to start paying for??

the middle somewhere

Have I made promises in the past that I need to start paying for?? "

We all do that thinking it’ll never happen I’ll let you off this one

Have I made promises in the past that I need to start paying for??

We all do that thinking it’ll never happen I’ll let you off this one "

That’s too honourable…now I have to do it.

By *aceyLouCouple 46 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"It’s good to see that so many new faces will be joining us "

It's all very exciting! Can't wait for this one after missing 7.

Need to get outfit planning me and the ginger one need to dress to impress

Worcester

"It’s good to see that so many new faces will be joining us

Need to get outfit planning me and the ginger one need to dress to impress "

You will look gorgeous as always. I’m thinking festival vibes. Long and floaty with a flash of thigh and a hint of boobage

Wolverhampton

You will look gorgeous as always. I’m thinking festival vibes. Long and floaty with a flash of thigh and a hint of boobage "

Awww thanks beautiful. Yes festival vibes! You're outfit idea sounds as hot as you!

You will look gorgeous as always. I’m thinking festival vibes. Long and floaty with a flash of thigh and a hint of boobage

Awww thanks beautiful. Yes festival vibes! You're outfit idea sounds as hot as you! "

Smurfs come as smurfs

Worcester

Awww thanks beautiful. Yes festival vibes! You're outfit idea sounds as hot as you!

Smurfs come as smurfs "

Only if you’re Papa Smurf

Smurfs come as smurfs

Only if you’re Papa Smurf "

I'll cum as Papa Smurf

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 46 weeks ago

We’ve no idea what we’re wearing yet!

the middle somewhere

Is the weather supposed to be good or not?

It could make all the difference

"Is the weather supposed to be good or not?

It could make all the difference "

Shorts n flip flops

the middle somewhere

Shorts n flip flops "

Definitely a possibility.

Shorts n flip flops

Definitely a possibility. "

I'll be rocking like this

Wolverhampton

Shorts n flip flops

I'll be rocking like this "

Just shorts and flip flops??

By *udley hotwife86Couple 46 weeks ago

DUDLEY

Always love an excuse for a new outfit.

the middle somewhere

22 days

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 12/06/23 16:59:50]

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Someone is trying to tempt me into this

By *aucasian GhandiMan 45 weeks ago

Shorts n flip flops

I'll be rocking like this

Just shorts and flip flops?? "

And nothing else

[Removed by poster at 12/06/23 17:02:03]

"Someone is trying to tempt me into this "

Give in to temptation n do it, it's a good social

By *heGigglersCouple 45 weeks ago

Stourbridge

"Someone is trying to tempt me into this "

Give in and sign up, it will definitely be worth it!

We are getting really excited now

By *affeine DuskMan 45 weeks ago

Caerphilly

...yeah g'wan then

By *rumswingersCouple 45 weeks ago

Birmingham

Whoever put the pressure on - thank you

By *rumswingersCouple 44 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Whoever put the pressure on - thank you

"

Lots of great new people signing up - and looking forward to meeting you all!

By *r SproutMan 44 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

Yes

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

"Yes "

Damn!!! Someone I know!!!

the middle somewhere

"Yes

Damn!!! Someone I know!!! "

You have a lot to live up to woody. No pressure

By *heGigglersCouple 44 weeks ago

Stourbridge

Is it next Friday yet?

I want to flirt in person with all the beautiful people, not just in the telegram chat

K x

By *affeine DuskMan 44 weeks ago

Caerphilly

"Is it next Friday yet?

I want to flirt in person with all the beautiful people, not just in the telegram chat

K x"

I can't flirt, I'm just gonna kiss you on the face. Pair of ya.

By *heGigglersCouple 44 weeks ago

Stourbridge

"Is it next Friday yet?

K x

I can't flirt, I'm just gonna kiss you on the face. Pair of ya. "

A smooch from you is always welcome! Just don't forget the "Giggler" first, you've kinda made it a thing now

the middle somewhere

1 week to go

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

"1 week to go "

Oh crap. So it is.

the middle somewhere

"1 week to go

Oh crap. So it is. "

Yes this one is on a FRIDAY

By *om and JennieCouple 44 weeks ago

Chams or Socials

"1 week to go

Oh crap. So it is.

Yes this one is on a FRIDAY "

And it’s now FULL!!

By *ickylouCouple 43 weeks ago

Bi

"Rooftop bar social in Birmingham!

Amazing groups of people an new people joining all the time.

Theres space for couples women and men at the moment, but special focus on great single men who will show up!

How do we get a chance to attend. X

To find out more and sign up hit https://swingsocial.org/event/social-utb-summer-threesome-eight-is-great/ and message the lovely people who run the events on https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/upthebrum_socials

Hope to see lots of people there x"

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

"1 week to go

Oh crap. So it is.

Yes this one is on a FRIDAY

And it’s now FULL!! "

In a few days!!!

By *udley hotwife86Couple 43 weeks ago

DUDLEY

IT'S today

By *uriouskitten999Woman 43 weeks ago

Worcester

"IT'S today "

How exciting! Really looking forward to seeing everyone

By *ositiveVibesJBxMan 43 weeks ago

Birmingham/Wigan

Absolutely gutted I can’t make it. I hope you all have a fantastic time. Hopefully see you all on the next one.

By *ea monkeyMan 43 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

"IT'S today "

Eeeek! I should probably get myself sorted!

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

Yep. See you all later, hopefully. (I can’t get my head around ho many are there.

By *ubie2Woman 43 weeks ago

Marvellous Mids

Another enjoyable fun utb evening, can't remember all the names of who I chatted with though as so many! Thankyou xx

By *lackeagle69Man 21 weeks ago

London

this looks like fun id luv to join

By *_J111Woman 21 weeks ago

home

This is ab old post, but UtB xissmas is next week! Go check out UptheBrum Socials page for details

MJ

» Add a new message to this topic