FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > ‘A Party in the Dark’ Weekender Fri 19 & Sat 20 April at atlantisEVOLUTION, Stoke

‘A Party in the Dark’ Weekender Fri 19 & Sat 20 April at atlantisEVOLUTION, Stoke

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

It’s Sexy, It’s Sensual, It’s the Original, and It’s ONLY at atlantisEVOLUTION!!!!

‘A Party in the Dark’ . . . ONLY at atlantisEVOLUTION!

Wear White - Wear Black - Wear UV Reactive. . . or Smart and Sexy!

MEET IN THE DARK!

DANCE IN THE DARK!

PLAY IN THE DARK!

‘Meet your perfect stranger in a perfectly dark corner!’

It is going to be a fabulous weekend for couple, singles and fems. . . for EVERYONE!!

9pm – 2am.

Either dress in theme or very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar.

Very smart jeans are okay. No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops. Modern fashion shoes like Vans or Converse are fine.

Lifetime membership is only £20 per couple/single men or ladies.

Entry just £20 per couple.

Entry just £30 per single guy.

Entry just £10 per single lady.

You can bring your own alcohol, and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller.

Add a soft drink or mixer for just £2.30.

If you have not been to the club before, then joining is simple. Just bring ID – something like a driving licence, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address.

A copy won’t be taken; it will just be looked at it. Once you have joined, a member will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members.

You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

‘A Party in the Dark Weekender’ is just one of the many themed nights that are held at atlantisEVOLUTION.

Check the club’s website and look at ‘Our Calendar’ and ‘Our Nights’.

Get ready to have an amazing night with amazing people at an amazing club!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"It’s Sexy, It’s Sensual, It’s the Original, and It’s ONLY at atlantisEVOLUTION!!!!

MEET IN THE DARK!

DANCE IN THE DARK!

PLAY IN THE DARK!

It is going to be a fabulous weekend for couple, singles and fems. . . for EVERYONE!!

9pm – 2am.

Either dress in theme or very smart. As if you were attending a nice nightclub or wine bar.

Very smart jeans are okay. No Hoodies or Trainers or Tracksuit Bottoms/Tops. Modern fashion shoes like Vans or Converse are fine.

You can bring your own alcohol, and we will keep it for you in the customer chiller.

If you have not been to the club before, then joining is simple. Just bring ID – something like a driving licence, utility bill, bank statement etc – just to confirm your name and address.

A copy won’t be taken; it will just be looked at it. Once you have joined, a member will give you a tour of the club and introduce you to other members.

You will find people very friendly and welcoming – we are renowned for a warm welcome.

‘A Party in the Dark Weekender’ is just one of the many themed nights that are held at atlantisEVOLUTION.

"

And BUMP!!

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple 3 weeks ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"It’s Sexy, It’s Sensual, It’s the Original, and It’s ONLY at atlantisEVOLUTION!!!!

MEET IN THE DARK!

DANCE IN THE DARK!

PLAY IN THE DARK!

9pm – 2am.

"

Now this is one never to be missed...and if you do..you're begging for it to come around again!!!

The one and only of its type and such a BIG hit

If you want to brave it all and you feel you don't have the confidence.

This IS the event for you

PIND = epic sexy fun

MEET IN THE DARK!

DANCE IN THE DARK!

PLAY IN THE DARK!

9pm – 2am.

Now this is one never to be missed...and if you do..you're begging for it to come around again!!!

PIND = epic sexy fun

"

Exactly ......

STOKE-ON-TRENT

MEET IN THE DARK!

DANCE IN THE DARK!

PLAY IN THE DARK!

9pm – 2am.

PIND = epic sexy fun

Exactly ...... "

And only 1 week away

STOKE-ON-TRENT

MEET IN THE DARK!

DANCE IN THE DARK!

PLAY IN THE DARK!

9pm – 2am.

PIND = epic sexy fun

Exactly ......

And only 1 week away "

As one Friday closes, another will soon appear...and in 6 days it will

PIND...We're ready for you!! X

MEET IN THE DARK!

DANCE IN THE DARK!

PLAY IN THE DARK!

9pm – 2am.

PIND = epic sexy fun

Exactly ......

And only 1 week away

As one Friday closes, another will soon appear...and in 6 days it will

PIND...We're ready for you!! X"

We were born ready!! Bring it on!!

By *izzy.Woman 2 weeks ago

Stoke area

I managed to pour cider (no alcohol cider) down myself on Friday with the lights on. What chance have I got with the club dimly lit? oops

By *lipperyWhenWet1986Couple 2 weeks ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"I managed to pour cider (no alcohol cider) down myself on Friday with the lights on. What chance have I got with the club dimly lit? oops "

If anything seek the opportunity to do it again might be a few people quite happily help you clean it up

Might have to try this myself

Stoke area

"I managed to pour cider (no alcohol cider) down myself on Friday with the lights on. What chance have I got with the club dimly lit? oops

If anything seek the opportunity to do it again might be a few people quite happily help you clean it up

Might have to try this myself "

I guess I should have just taken my blouse and skirt off....tut. never thought of that at the time

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"I managed to pour cider (no alcohol cider) down myself on Friday with the lights on. What chance have I got with the club dimly lit? oops

I guess I should have just taken my blouse and skirt off....tut. never thought of that at the time "

Perfect excuse to get the party started early

By *atEvolution OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

I guess I should have just taken my blouse and skirt off....tut. never thought of that at the time

Perfect excuse to get the party started early "

Can't miss a good excuse

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Can't miss a good excuse "

Most definitely

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Can't miss a good excuse

Most definitely "

Ooohhhh and we can in 3 days time

Can't miss a good excuse

Most definitely

Ooohhhh and we can in 3 days time "

She is soooooo right.....but to be fair, she always is

Can't miss a good excuse

Most definitely

She is soooooo right.....but to be fair, she always is "

2 days to go ... EeeeeeeKkkkkkk

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Can't miss a good excuse

Most definitely

2 days to go ... EeeeeeeKkkkkkk "

Oh my oh my!!

Had lots of messages about this amazing event...set to be another busy busy weekend...

Think this calls for a F*K YES!!

Can't miss a good excuse

Most definitely

Oh my oh my!!

Had lots of messages about this amazing event...set to be another busy busy weekend...

Think this calls for a F*K YES!! "

I couldn't wait or resist ...... F*K YES!!!!!!!!!

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Can't miss a good excuse

Most definitely

Oh my oh my!!

Think this calls for a F*K YES!!

I couldn't wait or resist ...... F*K YES!!!!!!!!! "

It's the urge!! And brings that Friday feeling so much closer

By *..TsunamiPandaWoman 2 weeks ago

Stoke-On-Trent

Only 1 more sleep, might be a little excited

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Only 1 more sleep, might be a little excited "

Ahhhh that feeling when 2 become 1

Excited....absolutely..

Friday...we are ready for you

"Only 1 more sleep, might be a little excited

Excited....absolutely..

Friday...we are ready for you "

It's like we are almost there!!

Yeah Friday ... let's do this!!!!

STOKE-ON-TRENT

"Only 1 more sleep, might be a little excited

Excited....absolutely..

Friday...we are ready for you

It's like we are almost there!!

Yeah Friday ... let's do this!!!!"

24 hours to go no people

By *uxtonIndianMan 2 weeks ago

BUXTON

I might come down!!! Who else is coming?

By *emell33Man 2 weeks ago

London

Hey can I get details of location

Stoke area

"Hey can I get details of location "

Check the website AtlantisEVOLUTION.

It's on William Clowes Street, Burslem, Stoke on Trent.

Always a cracking night.

"Hey can I get details of location

Check the website AtlantisEVOLUTION.

It's on William Clowes Street, Burslem, Stoke on Trent.

Always a cracking night.

"

She's not wrong

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Less than 4 hours now people!!

See the weekend in with a bang

"Less than 4 hours now people!!

See the weekend in with a bang "

WOW!!!!! What a truly amazing night!!! Simply WOW!!!! So, let's do it all again tonight ...... YAY!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic