FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Cirque de Chaos @ Xtasia, 30th June

Cirque de Chaos @ Xtasia, 30th June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tasia OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Number 2 in the Cirque de Chaos series at Xtasia. After the superb first event in March, we are laying everything on again, with new acts and demo's for everyone to enjoy. Dress to impress, as wild and wacky as you can, all welcome, from 2pm through to 8pm, maybe later if we're all enjoying ourselves. If you wish to get some feedback from the last event, please look at club reviews for around March 2013 on our Club Pages, (currently Page 3).

Add your names here if you're coming along, be it full Fetish, Kinksters, or Swingers, all welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oaningMiaWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

Can certainly agree that last time was 'amazing' - spectacular performances, great atmosphere, and all walks of life mingling and playing all over the club

Totally recommend, specifically to those who may be 'interested' in kink and want to dip their toes or get some ideas on the wide varity of different types of play

Stick me down, as i shall endevour to attend this particular event as often as i can in future

Shropshire

*** my reveiw from last time ***

(for anyone who may be interested)

WoW Fantastic Amazing... totally loved this weekends 'Cirque de Chaos' event

I must have been having fun, as time went far too quickly

Saw some brilliant performances using a whole arrays of naughty kinky things, what a delight

Came across a young lady in the doggin area, and welcomed by her partner to give her a lil back scratch and fondle, then whilst i was busy with her - another guy came along and gave me a few licks at the same time.

After watching a few more performances, I also found myself being 'tied' and 'electrified' in the cam room by both a female and male friend.

Then for some reason, this little 'innocent' school girl (myself) got a mini spank from a number of people in the dungeon at the end of the night

Cant wait to attend another sometime, was on a massive high afterwards and now on a eually high come-down now I've come back to reality with a bump.

Also gotta say (for future attendees) what fab value the hotel only a few steps away is - room only £29 and was very clean and comfortable to both play and sleep in

Date: 2 April 2013

West Bromwich

That was a great review and very accurate..as newcomers to this scene we really didn't know what to expect of the event, but found it to be superb and a real eye opener. Also, extremely friendly, with everyone happy to share in what they were doing. Highly recommend it to anyone who has a pair of handcuffs in the bedroom!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you put me down as a maybe for this please, still not sure if I can make it down yet, but will do my best to

West Bromwich

No worries Lee, added to list here.

"No worries Lee, added to list here."

Thanks

Shropshire

* bump *

surely more people are interested...

last time the list was massive

West Bromwich

It was a massive list on the Fetish sites but swing take a bit of persuading, lol. As mentioned above, its a superb event for any couple who has a pair of handcuffs in the bottom drawer, and occasionally lives out a fantasy or two, but if just looking for a bonk, it has no interest at all. The list is brill elsewhere so don't panic, you'll still get that spank, lol

me and hubby are hoping to come as we missed tha last one

Fingers crossed ! X

West Bromwich

" me and hubby are hoping to come as we missed tha last one

Fingers crossed ! X"

Fingers crossed for what, lol.....

We would be first timers to any swingers clubs!

We are interested!

It says £15 per couple, do we have to join up beforehand or pay an extra fee or is it just plainly turn up at the doors and pay £15?

"We would be first timers to any swingers clubs!

We are interested!

It says £15 per couple, do we have to join up beforehand or pay an extra fee or is it just plainly turn up at the doors and pay £15?

"

Message Xtasia direct on thier profile on here to find out for sure!

By *ilent PantherMan  over a year ago

bilston

Please add silemt panther and gothic angel to list

West Bromwich

"We would be first timers to any swingers clubs!

We are interested!

"

Its £15 per person, not per couple. Payable at the door when you arrive.

Thanks

Paul & Flirt

West Bromwich

"Please add silemt panther and gothic angel to list"
Added

West Bromwich

Just starting to put the kit out and about for this one. If thinking of coming along, its dress code is as wild and extravagant as you can make it, and doors open at 2pm. Expecting nearly 300 kinksters along!!

"Just starting to put the kit out and about for this one. If thinking of coming along, its dress code is as wild and extravagant as you can make it, and doors open at 2pm. Expecting nearly 300 kinksters along!! "

OUCH

West Bromwich

Absolutely amazing event. We had 125 kinksters in the building, and had demo's on single tail whip cracking, full body suspension rigging, sword play, and fire play. All breath taking demo's by real masters of their art. And then, the play began Naughty goings on everywhere around the building, an excellent evening had by all. Just wish we could get you swingers involved...

Shropshire

Fantastic afternoon/evening, all the performances were amazing and quite erotically messmerising too - loved it all... Deffo cant wait till i can attend again

Would recommend to all fabsters whom may be interested in kinky play

West Bromwich

Did you see us playing with the violet wand and the rope? They had a piece of rope which carried the electric charge around its length, so where ever the rope was, got the tingle from the wand. Jea, we had folks dancing around the room, was so funny. Even had one good friend popping his cock and balls out to be tied. God did he regret it,

The next Cirque de Chaos event @ Xtasia is on Sunday 29th Sept if anyone is interested in it. Not sure if Xtasia will start a new thread, but thought I'd remind people so they can plan ahead

» Add a new message to this topic