FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > **Single ladies Party to be Held Intro to Swinging Feedback and Interest Please

**Single ladies Party to be Held Intro to Swinging Feedback and Interest Please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thleticfunrob OP   Man  over a year ago

nottingham

***Feedback on this subject please

Looking and holding an event at a great club in the Midlands, for single ladies looking to get into the swinging scene in a safe fun environment or to have further fun, couples would be able to attend also, for a great sexy evening.

Would welcome your feedback please, directly or on a post

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So basically single women and couples. Same as most clubs every weekend then think I'll give it a miss ta

"So basically single women and couples. Same as most clubs every weekend then think I'll give it a miss ta "

That was my thought to.

OP I fail to see how what you are proposing is any different to a normal club night?

Lol made me giggle

By *thleticfunrob OP   Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Dear all

Apprecaite your comments, the difference would be a themed night and free of charge for ladies (at a quality venue) who were interested in getting into the scene and or already in the scene

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"Dear all

Apprecaite your comments, the difference would be a themed night and free of charge for ladies (at a quality venue) who were interested in getting into the scene and or already in the scene

"

No different to a lot of clubs in the north west, ladies get in free, and they have themed nights.

Surely if they are already on fab and using the forums they are already in the scene...and as a single fem I would not go to a "newbie" night for ladies being advertised by a guy...good luck though. ..

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

could be a good idea for nervous newbies. What are the plans?

» Add a new message to this topic