FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Paradise Club charity toga bidding night for air ambulance LE12 5EH

Paradise Club charity toga bidding night for air ambulance LE12 5EH

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aradiseClub50 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough zouch

Charity Toga Bidding night tonight at Paradise Club. guest list open discount entry before 9pm. see my profile for events and message me to get on guest list.

Libralassxx: Available for ladies and gents to bid, service is anything your heart desires(female bidders) and a massage by a naked libralassxx for the gents (gents not to touch libralassxx)

Just Cali : Available to all to bid, offering an aromotherapy massage.

NaughtyMiss : Available to men, service offered is a night to remember.

Dirtyeyes & Kinky Minx: Available to all, service is offering photoshoot and exclusive website to upload your photos etc too, website will be hosted for a year as part of the prize, after that you will need to renew the domain yourself. Pictures can be publically displayed or locked to private where you control who views.

50shadesofParadise : Available to all, Topless massage, no males touching.

PrincessBubbles: Available to all, sexy nurses bed bath and lap dance(Males not to touch).

BombShell : Available to couples : Offering a free weekend stay at her place in London at a time to be arranged by both parties, great chance to hit the shows/clubs in London without the worry of London hotels.

Males:

Leedabuilda : Available to females and straight couples. Services are his body for full use as bidder requires.

Hodgie : Available to all, service is handy man skills offered.

MagueakaMonty : Available to all, service is using his hands, possible car valet etc.

Spud9666 : Available to females or couples, Will be dressed in either uniform or suit (James bond style) and be available to a female in a room for whatever she wants to do.

Rough_rider69: Available to females or couples, offering a massage with additional extras.

Couples:

AdynLisa : Available to all, offering use of a 6 berth caravan in Ingolmells for a weekend (Fri,Sat,Sun) date to be discussed with winning bidder and adynlisa.

Nef n Stabo : Available to all, offering a spanking session or strip tease dance.

Have plenty of games lined up for the evening too, so, drop me a message to get on the guest list folks.

Don't forget the online donation link for those that cant attend on the night but would still like to donate, link is http://www.mycharitypage.com/Dirtyinparadise

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Loughborough zouch

this is hosted by Dirtyeyes. all update info is on her profile so please take a look.

as well as Toga's to bid on there will be a raffle first prize being a limo ride for an hour.

please come down and support a local charity.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Guest list is huge gonna be a great night, inbox me to get on list still time boys and girls xx

Loughborough zouch

"Guest list is huge gonna be a great night, inbox me to get on list still time boys and girls xx"

» Add a new message to this topic