FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Blackmans Fan Club @ Xtasia - 12th July

Blackmans Fan Club @ Xtasia - 12th July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tasia OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Its the monthly return of the Blackman Fan Club team this coming Friday night, to Xtasia. If you like good looking, fit, well mannered black guys, this is the event for you. If you also match the above you're more than welcome attending. This is a preference event, however you don't need to match it, and are welcome if any colour. Nearly everyone gets a good look in with the ladies who attend, and normally all leave with a smile on their faces, Look forward to welcoming you along.

Paul & Flirt

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Its the monthly return of the Blackman Fan Club team this coming Friday night, to Xtasia. If you like good looking, fit, well mannered black guys, this is the event for you. If you also match the above you're more than welcome attending. This is a preference event, however you don't need to match it, and are welcome if any colour. Nearly everyone gets a good look in with the ladies who attend, and normally all leave with a smile on their faces, Look forward to welcoming you along.

Paul & Flirt"

I'm sure it will be yet another great night

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

Looking forward to Friday - meeting new people and rubbing shoulders and more with some regulars too!!

I have to admit that the DJ played some fantastic tunes last month creating a very sexy atmosphere for our very playful guests!!

As usual i am expecting the video play room to be popular as there does seem to be a growing number of exhibitionists that attend this event .. lol

So, if you haven't yet secured YOUR place on Fridays guest list, what are you waiting for?? - drop me a line now and i will take it from there ...

West Bromwich

Yep, please note, its also cheaper entry if you're on Helens list as well...that bit always helps

"Yep, please note, its also cheaper entry if you're on Helens list as well...that bit always helps "

By *anther and gothic angelCouple  over a year ago

fairy land

I can't wait for Friday, always have lots of fun! Angel x

Here, There & Everywhere

and we always LOVE seeing you join us, but i must admit that i enjoy seeing you leave with a big smile on your face!!

West Bromwich

....that's only because she's going to get even more on the way home Helen Lucky gal, lol.

By *xy_guy300Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Looking forward to Friday - meeting new people and rubbing shoulders and more with some regulars too!!

I have to admit that the DJ played some fantastic tunes last month creating a very sexy atmosphere for our very playful guests!!

As usual i am expecting the video play room to be popular as there does seem to be a growing number of exhibitionists that attend this event .. lol

So, if you haven't yet secured YOUR place on Fridays guest list, what are you waiting for?? - drop me a line now and i will take it from there ...

"

Yeahhhh that video room is becoming real popular

West Bromwich

Well, great night and for once the couples well outnumbered the singles. Cum on guys, you must try harder, lol.

"Well, great night and for once the couples well outnumbered the singles. Cum on guys, you must try harder, lol. "

I always miss parties

By *iss_sassyWoman  over a year ago

" In Your Wildest Dreams ”

Add me to the list please x

West Bromwich

"Add me to the list please x "
lol, you missed it by a week!

Here, There & Everywhere

"Add me to the list please x "

Or maybe you are eagerly asking me to add your name to NEXT MONTHS guest list??

» Add a new message to this topic