FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > STOP PRESS - SWINGFIELDS 2014

STOP PRESS - SWINGFIELDS 2014

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ushandkitty OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Limited Information Available.

Tickets will be released during August 2013, 3 days 3 nights, discounts for returning guests.

More information coming soon...................

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Limited Information Available.

Tickets will be released during August 2013, 3 days 3 nights, discounts for returning guests.

More information coming soon..................."

HAPPY DAYS best news flash of the day

(susie)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So exciting, can't wait x

By *hundercats69Couple  over a year ago

CT14

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little bit excited..... Can you tell *cartwheeling around the garden whilst squealing like a piggy at dinner time....

Midlothian

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little bit excited..... Can you tell *cartwheeling around the garden whilst squealing like a piggy at dinner time....

"

Beware the neighbours might knock cause they think you won the lottery

(susie)

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I'd love to attend, but never camped in me life

CT14

(susie)"

Couldn't give a flying wotsit what my neighbours think.... I've been rudely woken by them every weekday morning for the last 4 years with her screaming at her young children to get in the car.... No interpersonnel skills whatsoever let alone parenting/caring skills!!!

*still cartwheeling, squealing like a piggy intge garden with bells and noisy things attached to me arms and legs

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

(susie)

Couldn't give a flying wotsit what my neighbours think.... I've been rudely woken by them every weekday morning for the last 4 years with her screaming at her young children to get in the car.... No interpersonnel skills whatsoever let alone parenting/caring skills!!!

*still cartwheeling, squealing like a piggy intge garden with bells and noisy things attached to me arms and legs"

Hahaha. love it! Think I can hear you from here! xx

nr beauly

"I'd love to attend, but never camped in me life "

That doesn't matter It is great fun with lots of friendly people

That is fantastic news! We take it though that its a typo and it isnt tickets that go on sale in August 13, but it is being held in August 13!

Swear I just heard Mrs Thundercats cartwheeling past Gloucester.

OMG - excited!

CT14

"That is fantastic news! We take it though that its a typo and it isnt tickets that go on sale in August 13, but it is being held in August 13!

Swear I just heard Mrs Thundercats cartwheeling past Gloucester. "

I'm cartwheeling the entire country i'm that excited!!!

And yes a whole additional 3 days next month would be perfect pretty please with a cherry on top lol

nr beauly

Haha, I wish we could oblige but think I would hAve a breakdown xx

By *andm288Couple  over a year ago

oxford

Great news guys !! !!!!!!

Gives me plenty of time to sort the

Deluxe motor home conversion

EXTENSION

We can't wait had so much Fun last time and with the added bonus of an extra day & night !!!

we would like to come next year

think we missed out big style this year

By *atchMan  over a year ago

reigate

Fantastic cant wait was so good this year we had a great time

nr beauly

"Fantastic cant wait was so good this year we had a great time "

We had a nice couple of weeks off after the festival, tired and thrilled by the response, now we are recharged and ready to go again !! The first event we planned from start to finish in 3 months, this second event we have 12 months so can do SO MUCH MORE to make it even bigger, even better and 3 days this time !!! Loads of learning from Swingfields 1 , so we are all so so so excited all over again !!!!)))

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Really glad it is going ahead again, shame it appears it will be a Bank Holiday weekend rather than just a normal weekend as obviously it will cost more and also there is usually plenty to do on a Bank Holiday weekend but we will keep our eyes open and see what dates... hopefully we will be there again as we had a blast this time..

nr beauly

"Really glad it is going ahead again, shame it appears it will be a Bank Holiday weekend rather than just a normal weekend as obviously it will cost more and also there is usually plenty to do on a Bank Holiday weekend but we will keep our eyes open and see what dates... hopefully we will be there again as we had a blast this time.. "

Lets all play a game this time.... It's called "ASS u me" .... Lol we haven't released dates and why does it "appear" to be a bank holiday ..... Subject to contract it's THE SAME WEEKEND as swingfields 2013 and will run Friday, Saturday, Sunday, close Monday lunchtime .... Bank holiday would be bonkers !!!! So, the next posting that makes an assumption (other than 'its going to be epic" will be flogged at the event !!!! You have been warned ) we will CONFIRM dates once contracts done, but that's the plan xxxx

reigate

"Really glad it is going ahead again, shame it appears it will be a Bank Holiday weekend rather than just a normal weekend as obviously it will cost more and also there is usually plenty to do on a Bank Holiday weekend but we will keep our eyes open and see what dates... hopefully we will be there again as we had a blast this time..

Lets all play a game this time.... It's called "ASS u me" .... Lol we haven't released dates and why does it "appear" to be a bank holiday ..... Subject to contract it's THE SAME WEEKEND as swingfields 2013 and will run Friday, Saturday, Sunday, close Monday lunchtime .... Bank holiday would be bonkers !!!! So, the next posting that makes an assumption (other than 'its going to be epic" will be flogged at the event !!!! You have been warned ) we will CONFIRM dates once contracts done, but that's the plan xxxx "

Ha "my assumption" is it will be epic again hope that saves me a flogging

I love that its going to be three days and nights!

nr beauly

"I love that its going to be three days and nights!"
oooooh just wait n see that else we got planned !!!! ))

Lets all play a game this time.... It's called "ASS u me" .... Lol we haven't released dates and why does it "appear" to be a bank holiday ..... Subject to contract it's THE SAME WEEKEND as swingfields 2013 and will run Friday, Saturday, Sunday, close Monday lunchtime .... Bank holiday would be bonkers !!!! So, the next posting that makes an assumption (other than 'its going to be epic" will be flogged at the event !!!! You have been warned ) we will CONFIRM dates once contracts done, but that's the plan xxxx "

Well that is great news

only one request pretty please .. no matter what do not make it the weekend of the 22nd as we are getting married that weekend!! same dates would be great!

Midlothian

"Lets all play a game this time.... It's called "ASS u me" .... Lol we haven't released dates and why does it "appear" to be a bank holiday ..... Subject to contract it's THE SAME WEEKEND as swingfields 2013 and will run Friday, Saturday, Sunday, close Monday lunchtime .... Bank holiday would be bonkers !!!! So, the next posting that makes an assumption (other than 'its going to be epic" will be flogged at the event !!!! You have been warned ) we will CONFIRM dates once contracts done, but that's the plan xxxx "

Well that is great news

only one request pretty please .. no matter what do not make it the weekend of the 22nd as we are getting married that weekend!! same dates would be great! "

Oh have a great year planning your wedding.....Stagdo + Hennight at SF ?? well you can have a Vanilla one + a Swingers one

(susie)

Woooo we cant wait. ..will def be first in line to get tickets. And 3 nights too fan bloody tastic! X

Woooo we cant wait. ..will def be first in line to get tickets. And 3 nights too fan bloody tastic! X

Yes it was a great weekend so we will be coming again

Midlothian

"Woooo we cant wait. ..will def be first in line to get tickets. And 3 nights too fan bloody tastic! X"

SNAP......but don't want No.13 again our friends know why.....

(susie)

Gloucester

"

(susie)"

don't say I didn't warn you

Midlothian

"

(susie) don't say I didn't warn you "

you did + will do something about it next year

(susie)

Gloucester

Report, pictures AND 2014 DATES!!!!!!! Now available on SWINGFIELDS 2014 main sponsers site now!!!!

Hi...I cant find it..I googled swingfields 2014, looked at the old swingfields site and looked at the lodge site but cant see anything? Xx

Gloucester

"Hi...I cant find it..I googled swingfields 2014, looked at the old swingfields site and looked at the lodge site but cant see anything? Xx"

PM sent

Midlothian

Oh chatted for ages to the main sponsors must take a look

(susie)

reigate

"Hi...I cant find it..I googled swingfields 2014, looked at the old swingfields site and looked at the lodge site but cant see anything? Xx

PM sent "

Hi I cant find it either.

By *iss kitty glosWoman  over a year ago

gloucester

Unfortunately Fab have told us that we're not allowed to send you a link to where it is

Careful what you say in private messages. We are blocked from sending private messages for mentioning a certain website xx

Gloucester

"Careful what you say in private messages. We are blocked from sending private messages for mentioning a certain website xx"

Yeah we know, we are in conversation with admin (if they get back to us) about what they will allow us to put in messages. So far we have been told we can't say the web site and can't tell ppl what to google either, which seems odd as we were ok to mention google when we were taking bookings for swingfields part one.

Would it not be easier just to update the existing website?

Gloucester

"Would it not be easier just to update the existing website?"

The sponsor wanted a bit if exclusivity.

Fair enough, we will just wait untill there is an update on here or on the official website..

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Careful what you say in private messages. We are blocked from sending private messages for mentioning a certain website xx

Yeah we know, we are in conversation with admin (if they get back to us) about what they will allow us to put in messages. So far we have been told we can't say the web site and can't tell ppl what to google either, which seems odd as we were ok to mention google when we were taking bookings for swingfields part one. "

Mentioning Swingfields site so people can google is totally different than mentioning a competing site to this.

I think most people will understand the difference.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Would it not be easier just to update the existing website?

The sponsor wanted a bit if exclusivity. "

In which case you are advertising for another site, maybe put a thread up when your site for Swingfields is updated