FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Tease II Wednesday 25th July Naughty Fun and Rude Frolicks Night.

Tease II Wednesday 25th July Naughty Fun and Rude Frolicks Night.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and P OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

Wednesday evenings are Fun, Frolics and a whole lot more at Tease II It's, Rude, it's Lude and a great deal of pleasure is had by all who CUM!

Join in the fun with our naughty clientele in a sexually relaxed atmosphere. 6.00pm till midnight, your hosts Claire, Pete and Tanya will take good care of you. Always a good mix of very horny couples and naughty singles.

So get your sexy selves along and have some midweek enjoyment with our friendly and welcoming clientele.

Members and none members alike are all very welcome to cum and join in. We look forward to seeing you there and having a lot of fun with you all.

See our website for details of all our events

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I shall be behaving ..I think

Northampton

We have never known you to be anything but very well behaved spicy, Oh! apart from that time when you .......

Northampton

Bump! and Grind!

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I don't mind a bit of bump and grind anyone that's cumming message me and say hi

Northampton

It's Wednesday's Naughty Fun and Frolics Night at Tease II tonight. It's, Rude it's Lude and a great deal of sexy fun, quite a few have aready said they will cum! yesss! yessss! yessssss! See you all there laters.

Northampton

Bumpty! Bump!

» Add a new message to this topic