FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Xtasia - greedy girls dress code?

Xtasia - greedy girls dress code?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveandkate35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

Hi all,

After hearing lots of good things, we're looking at doing our first visit to Xtasia.

Looking at their website it'll be a greedy girls night. There is lots of information about dress code, however I have 2 women here who are still asking what to wear!

We've only done Chams so far and love it. Kate will usually wear basque and stockings etc, but don't sure about Xtasia and if the dress code varies on different nights?

Any comments from people who've been, really welcomed.

Thanks

D&K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

telford

Doh! Could a mod move this to swinging club discussion please?

Ta

D&K

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

The dress code for ladies seemed very flexible when I went to a greedy girls night. They have lockers and a changing area if the ladies wish to take a change of outfit although a basque and stockings would be fine. I think the phrase "sexy as you dare" sums it up well.

By *issXTWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hello!

Being one of the barmaids at Xtasia I can assure you that the ladies can wear absolutely anything they like. Sexy dresses, basques & stockings or just a smile - its purely up to you!

My advice would be to bring a few outfits then as the night progresses and inhibitions go, change into whatever you dare.

Looking forward to seeing you xxx

telford

"Hello!

Being one of the barmaids at Xtasia I can assure you that the ladies can wear absolutely anything they like. Sexy dresses, basques & stockings or just a smile - its purely up to you!

My advice would be to bring a few outfits then as the night progresses and inhibitions go, change into whatever you dare.

Looking forward to seeing you xxx"

Thanks! We've not been to a "dressed" club, and more so for the ladies, they like to know exactly what the score is. If they walk in and think they've made the wrong descission about what to wear, they'll feel uncomfortable, leave and not return for a while. So I'm doing my bit to keep them happy.

Cheers

D

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Hello!

Looking forward to seeing you xxx

Thanks! We've not been to a "dressed" club, and more so for the ladies, they like to know exactly what the score is. If they walk in and think they've made the wrong descission about what to wear, they'll feel uncomfortable, leave and not return for a while. So I'm doing my bit to keep them happy.

Cheers

D"

I'd back up the advice if the friendly Xtasia barmaid above. Ladies on any night at Xtasia really do wear as little or as much as they like and a basque and stockings would fit in very well. I've always advised the ladies whom I have taken to Xtasia to wear whatever they feel comfortable in and makes them feel sexy, the only additional consideration being that the chosen outfit needs to be relatively easy to remove if you intend to play.

I always think the dress code at Xtasia is more aimed at guys whom need reminding that it's smart casual.

I'm sure you'll have a fab time.

telford

Thanks again!

Well we shall see and report back after tonight.

D&K

Xx

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Got to add,,,,where's all the single lads gone? Got a mass of couples in and very few singles tonight for some reason...footie on??

By *irty RascalMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

I hear the club is now open on a Friday at 2.00pm for the greedy girls evening. I would love to go early as got other commitments on a Friday evening. Is there much of a crowd and yes , I'm a single guy. Not been to the club before and going early may make it easier to go for the first time.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Only just started the afternoon sessions so still quiet, however couples are still outnumbering the guys!! Easily.

» Add a new message to this topic