FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > DONKEYDICKSPARTIES XMAS PARTY 7th DEC PART ONE***XMAS PARTY 14th DEC PART TWO BOTH PARTIES BOOK NOW

DONKEYDICKSPARTIES XMAS PARTY 7th DEC PART ONE***XMAS PARTY 14th DEC PART TWO BOTH PARTIES BOOK NOW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onkeydicksparties OP   Man  over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

DOUBLE CHRISTMAS PARTIES.

PART ONE SATURDAY 7th DECEMBER 2013

PART TWO SATURDAY 14th DECEMBER 2013

Come and join us TWO CHRISTMAS PARTIES TO CHOOSE FROM. for our Famous Mixed Erotic adult party.

Consisting of sexy couples,single females,single guys And Ts and Tv. We attract a very good mix of younger generation to mature.

WE ONLY CHARGE COUPLES £1 ENTRY YES YOU READ IT RIGHT ONLY £1.

This includes all soft drinks hot and cold.

We offer a FREE cooked breakfast with tea of coffee for every couple that stays over. Eat as much as you want for FREE!!!!

And our stay overs are FREE of charge.

Where can you get all that for £1 yes you read it right £1 only at _onkeydicksparties on a Saturday night

No need to book on line we make booking nice and simple just message me to my profile for a booking for this Saturday.

My user name on fabs is _onkeydicksparties

Come and see why so many couples come to us on a Saturday night come seek out your Bargain night. We lead and others follow in providing a first class party for like minded swingers.

We operate a BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE. Wines are so cheap now in the super market you can get one for £2.99 Why pay £9.99 which is what you can expect to pay at some clubs.

Making your night cheap as possible.

Please book now of ask for an info pack.

Donkeydicksparties looking after the money in your pocket with no hidden extra's like some other clubs.

We have over 514 glowing club reviews in less than two years.

We have over 700 rated verifications.

We have been established running _onkeydicksparties in Salisbury since 2008.

YOU HAVE TRIED THE BEST ...NOW TRY THE CHEAPEST BEST CLUB IN ENGLAND.

We look forward to seeing you here on SATURDAY.

We are only 9 miles of the main A303 easy to find.

And we are only 5 min by taxi from Salisbury train station.

We are taking bookings now for this big party please do not miss out get your names on the guest list.

Your party host Ric (_onkeydicksparties)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Spaces going fast if you do not want to miss out on two great Christmas parties please get your names on the guest list it will be packed solid as always here.

"Spaces going fast if you do not want to miss out on two great Christmas parties please get your names on the guest list it will be packed solid as always here."

Spaces are going fast for Saturday 14th so if you want to come to part two of our Christmas party get your names down on the door list just message my profile it will be buzzing with loads of sexy hot swingers it is the place to be this Saturday.

By *am_n_terryCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We are going what other couples are going send us a private message

Not long to go now to our very special Christmas party part two you know it is the place to be tonight few spaces left please book now. Message me direct to my profile and yes it is

ONLY £1 ENTRY FOR COUPLES WITH A GENUINE COUPLES PROFILE.

» Add a new message to this topic