FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > This week at Townhouse, Wirral

This week at Townhouse, Wirral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iccarda OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

Good Evening Everyone

i am writing this in my 5 star suite looking out at the bright lights of London lol

So what wonderful treats do we have for you this week at Townhouse.

On Wednesday 11th we have our regular Mid week swinging party £5.00 per couple and single guys get 4 free selected soft drinks, so why not celebrate hump day by popping in for some fun guys.

Thursday 12th is a Greedy Girl Afternoon 1.30pm – 6pm, so as it is the season for excess take the afternoon off and kick off the party season the way you mean to carry on.

Friday 13th is our Boudoir Photography and Swinging Event. Our regular photographer will be available to take some Christmas photos in your own private photo shoot, plus all the usual Friday night fun and games, so buck the trend and make the 13th your lucky day.

Saturday 14th is Cocktails and Bow ties Party with 4 free cocktails per paying member. The perfect opportunity for some sophisticated chat over cocktails and nibbles before getting down to business.

Finally after four days of partying why not pop in on the 15th for our Sunday social 5pm till midnight, a chance to relax and catch up before we start all over again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wallasey

Mid week swinging tonight at Townhouse, unfortunately mid week work at my house

Wallasey

Tonight is our photographer will be in we close off one of the rooms on the top floor so its totally private 45 minute shoot and you only pay for any photographs you decided to keep. If you are interested contact the club to book a slot or we will do what we can to fit you in when you arrive

Wallasey

Ok going to tonight's cocktail party at Townhouse, who's up for a red headed slut and a slow comfortable screw, understand drinks are available too

» Add a new message to this topic