FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > This week at Townhouse, Wirral

This week at Townhouse, Wirral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iccarda OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

[Removed by poster at 16/12/13 08:53:59]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wallasey

Good morning everyone and what delights do we have to drag you away from the maelstrom of Your Christmas preparations this week

On Wednesday 18th we have our regular Mid week swinging event £5.00 per couple, with four free soft drinks for our single male visitors, so if it’s the only night you are going to be sober this week why not make it Townhouse.

Friday 20th is our BDSM/Fetish Christmas Party Event with some very special Christmas themed games to tickle the most jaded of palates, but i am not telling You what they are You will just have to come and find out.

Finally the event You have all been waiting for on Saturday 21st it is the Townhouse Christmas Party! With DJ, Buffet and overnight stays; rooms are going fast so contact the club ASAP if You want to stay over

Have a great week and see You all soon

_iccarda

Wallasey

Currently on a train heading back to Liverpool from London on my arrival should i a) go to Townhouse and a great time or b) go Christmas shopping at Tesco hard choice

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Townhouse!! No brainer!

Wallasey

Just sorting out the buffet for tonight's Christmas party at Townhouse

» Add a new message to this topic