FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > This week at Townhouse, Wirral

This week at Townhouse, Wirral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iccarda OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

Good Afternoon everyone hope You all had a wonderful Easter ?

What do we have for You this week to make up for being back at work.

Wednesday 23rd April is the mixed Swinging and Greedy Girls event, one of if not the best way to recover from Your Easter weekend and make up for being back in work.

Thursday 24th April is the regular TGirl event from 6pm to 1pm. This is an open event for all those that appreciate the TGirls who come to Townhouse and to welcome new TGirl to the ever-growing membership of Townhouse.

Friday 25th April is one of the now infamous 50 Shades of Grey nights where BDSM meets Swinging, This event is to demonstration all things kinky and deviant for those interested in the dark arts, so why not come along and watch or even take part in these highly educational demonstrations.

Saturday 26th April is the big end of month party with buffet, DJ and overnight stays available. This month the party has a Bond theme, so if you fancy yourself as 007 i am sure you will find Pussy Galore at this event ?

Hope to see You all soon

_iccarda

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *each csMan  over a year ago

SALFORD

PPL if your thinking hmmm should I go the answer is yes yes yes get going already its a fantastic place shame im tied up this weekend or if have been there with bells on

By *erseysideridersCouple  over a year ago

wallasey

yeah pitty I cant make this event,,,vry clean ,vry welcoming ,grt helpful staff n hosts ,,

By *iccarda OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

Any Ladies attending tonights 50 shades night who want to know what the benefits of having a submissive sex slave to play with are just give me a shout

» Add a new message to this topic