FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Tease II Wednesday 30th April 2014, Missbehaving Rude Fun and Lude Frolicks Night.

Tease II Wednesday 30th April 2014, Missbehaving Rude Fun and Lude Frolicks Night.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * and P OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

Our Wednesday evenings are always a whole lot of Missbehaving Fun, Frolics and naughtiness with a great deal of relaxed sexual play at Tease II It's, Rude, it's Lude and a great deal of pleasure is had by all who CUM!

We are open every Wednesday evening and love to see that everyone enjoys the fact that they can have a lot of midweek fun and not have to wait until the weekend.

Single guy's £20.00

Couple's £10.00.

Single Ladies £5.00

Everybody is welcome on a Wednesday, no membership is required.

Join in the fun with our naughty clientele in a friendly, sexually liberated and relaxed atmosphere, with the emphasis on the social as well as the sexual side of swinging, so people can come along have fun and get to know each other in a safe environment.

Open 6.00pm until midnight, your hosts Pete and Tanya look forward to seeing you all and be assured if you are newbies, you will be given a show around by one of us and we will explain the club etiquette and answer any questions that you may have and we will take good care of you and do our best to make sure you enjoy your visit.

There is always a good mix of very horny couples and naughty singles and it is very well attended as a rule, so lets make it another sexually awesome Wednesday night.

Why not invite your friends to meet you there and get your sexy selves along and have some midweek sexual Misbehaving pleasure and enjoyment with our friendly and welcoming clientele and hosts.

Members and none members and of course newbies alike are all very welcome to cum and join in the Rudeness and fun.

We look forward to seeing you all there and having a lot of fun with you.

Check out our website link in the club section on here for details of all our events and our review's .... Also all our current events are now listed through to June 2014 on our clubs website.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ademoiselleWoman  over a year ago

Ely

Mmm.....looking forward to it xx

Northampton

"Mmm.....looking forward to it xx "

mmm! mmm! xxx

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

Looking forward to seeing everyone this night ...

Northampton

mmm! a naughty little French lady and a very hot spicy one as well, what more could we ask for

Huntingdon

Indeed!

Northampton

It's Wednesday, so it's time to missbehave again

Huntingdon

"It's Wednesday, so it's time to missbehave again "

I gotta say ..you are the naughtiest of all!

looking forward to seeing ya

Bring your banana!!

Northampton

Me!!! I am the innocent one

I know how much you enjoy getting your hands on my banana so will make sure it is a nice hard one for you to play with

See you all later

» Add a new message to this topic