FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Kinky Murder Mystery Event @ Townhouse 22nd & 29th Aug

Kinky Murder Mystery Event @ Townhouse 22nd & 29th Aug

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

This is a FIRST in the swinging community! We are running 2 murder mystery events @ Townhouse on the 22nd and 29th August. We are welcoming professional acting company, After Dark to host a fabulous Murder Mystery event; the 22nd is an Allo Allo theme and the 29th is a Pirates of the Caribbean theme! You don't need to dress up if you don't want to, but it adds to the fun if you fancy it! On both nights, the investigation starts at 8.30pm and you will witness a 'murder'. Then guided by a lead investigator, your team will go and find suspects, question them and then reconvene to solve the crime. A light buffet is provided and a free welcome cocktail. After the investigation, you are then welcome to go and enjoy the club as usual until 3am. The cost is £20 per person, including your entry to the investgation, buffet, drink and after show fun.

You need to book in with me to attend and if you don't have you own team, we will allocate teams of 5/6. Tickets have been on sale for these events for 2 months and we only have about a dozen left for each night, so please book quickly.

The gates to the club will be open at 8pm for you to come along and enjoy a drink, then the 'investigation' will start at 8.30pm.

This is a brilliant opportunity to have a laugh and have some fun afterwards.

This event is open to NON MEMBERS, so please don't be put off if you are not a member.

Hope to see you there!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Just 5 tickets left for the 22nd now!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Just 3 tickets left now!!! We are doing overnight stays for £20 per couple too...we have 3 rooms left xx

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

Any chance you will be doing this event again? I've just come across the thread and we are busy this weekend (just our luck). Sounds brilliant though! Nutty

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Any chance you will be doing this event again? I've just come across the thread and we are busy this weekend (just our luck). Sounds brilliant though! Nutty "

We are actually doing a murder mystery on 29th Aug too and it's a Pirates of the Caribbean theme Same set up, same price, just different theme!

xx

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

Unfortunately we are busy then as well . Never mind, I hope you have a blast and find the murderer. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It sounds like they're successful so I'm hoping there are future dates for murder mysteries! I'm sadly busy those dates too, only just seen this post too, will have to keep my eye out for next time!

Enjoy, sounds like a good bit of fun x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"It sounds like they're successful so I'm hoping there are future dates for murder mysteries! I'm sadly busy those dates too, only just seen this post too, will have to keep my eye out for next time!

Enjoy, sounds like a good bit of fun x"

It's going to be a busy and FUN night!!!! lol We have a professional company coming in and they haveall sorts of naughty stuff planned which has been put together especially for our crowd

I think we will do this again next year

xx

"It sounds like they're successful so I'm hoping there are future dates for murder mysteries! I'm sadly busy those dates too, only just seen this post too, will have to keep my eye out for next time!

Enjoy, sounds like a good bit of fun x

It's going to be a busy and FUN night!!!! lol We have a professional company coming in and they haveall sorts of naughty stuff planned which has been put together especially for our crowd

I think we will do this again next year

xx"

Perfect

Can't wait, have my little black dress all washed and ready to go, oooh excited xxx

» Add a new message to this topic