FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > MILF Monday @ Townhouse - SUCCESS!

MILF Monday @ Townhouse - SUCCESS!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Well what can I say guys? What a bloody awesome day?! 100 people came along for some daytime frolix and most went out more than happy ,-)

Our ladies didn't waste any time either...within 10 minutes of arrival, some were dressed down and in the rooms! lol

Our guys were respectful, well behaved and were a credit...really appreciate that guys, thank you xxx

We enjoyed the day too and you kept us on our toes with the sheet changing!! lol

We are more than happy to run this event again as there is obviously a demand, so the next one will be on 3rd Nov from 10.30-3.30pm...just after the half term!

I will list a separate discussion and event for this soon.

So if you came along and enjoyed yourself, spread the word and tell people how great the event is for next time

We had several guys who put their names on our list and didn't turn up and didn't cancel their place. This blocked places that others could have taken. For the next event, preference will be given to those who attended this time and those who couldn't get a place this time; those who didn't bother to cancel will be considered after everyone else has their places and if there are places left. Sorry...sounds harsh but this morning alone I turned down 31 guys who could have happily taken those wasted places...it's not fair on the serious players.

Anyway...thanks again for a fantabulous event and for making the effort to come along...we really do appreciate it

Love

Vicky and Jim xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glad it went well xx

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Fantastic day....thanks so very much x

Had a fab day! Great to see so many friends there - and made some new friends too! xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Getting some amazing club feedback after this event! Everyone seems to like the club and had a great day.

It was worth all of the preparation and organising

Amazing day. Your staff are a real credit to you xx

Is it milfs only? Dreams could be made reality there ha

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 29/09/14 20:44:27]

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Is it milfs only? Dreams could be made reality there ha "

Nope..all welcome, but it's very attractive to MILF's because of the time.

This earlier start time brought everybody out of the woodwork! lol xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Amazing day. Your staff are a real credit to you xx"

They are our best friends...and more ,-) lol

We couldn't run the place without them...really! We are like a little kinky family! hahaha

"Is it milfs only? Dreams could be made reality there ha

This earlier start time brought everybody out of the woodwork! lol xx"

Time does it start then ha? Cant imagine a place full off milfs haha Kid in a candy shop bloody hell! But no candy would want me haha. Where is it too? X

It was such a fun day with a friendly welcome, great facilities, sexy people and just not enough time to say hi to all those I wanted to.... I definitely think there is enough demand for daytime playtimes for all us sex starved yummy mummies/milfy types.... so roll on the next one xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Time does it start then ha? Cant imagine a place full off milfs haha Kid in a candy shop bloody hell! But no candy would want me haha. Where is it too? X"

Next one is 3rd Nov from 10.30am - 3.30pm. I will be listing an event in the next week or so x

oh and it's on the Wirral

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"It was such a fun day with a friendly welcome, great facilities, sexy people and just not enough time to say hi to all those I wanted to.... I definitely think there is enough demand for daytime playtimes for all us sex starved yummy mummies/milfy types.... so roll on the next one xx "

Oh you were 'otherwise engaged' I noticed ,-) hehehe...It's what it's all about!

Time does it start then ha? Cant imagine a place full off milfs haha Kid in a candy shop bloody hell! But no candy would want me haha. Where is it too? X

Next one is 3rd Nov from 10.30am - 3.30pm. I will be listing an event in the next week or so x

oh and it's on the Wirral"

Wirral!! Why are all best things on this site miles away ha ?

I wont make it But have good time anyway!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

oh and it's on the Wirral

Wirral!! Why are all best things on this site miles away ha ?

I wont make it But have good time anyway! "

We had guys and girls from Warwick, Yorkshire and London today!! One guy rushed off about 2 to catch his train back to London...with a smile on his face x

[Removed by poster at 29/09/14 21:18:00]

Bloody hell thats commitment!! As good as it sounds I think ill just stay sexless and milfless lol. Maybe one day can never say never!

Time does it start then ha? Cant imagine a place full off milfs haha Kid in a candy shop bloody hell! But no candy would want me haha. Where is it too? X"

Well i was there hun - and i'd say i just about qualify as a milf! Some of my rather gorgeous fem friends were there too!

Well i was there hun - and i'd say i just about qualify as a milf! Some of my rather gorgeous fem friends were there too! "

Nooo way! Just seen ur pics! Its heaven for a young man it really is Move townhouse to sheffield plz

Thanks so much for today! I had such a great time! I cannot wait for the next one! X

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Bloody hell! 28 club reviews after today!! lol Thanks everyone, that means a lot xxxxxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Well i was there hun - and i'd say i just about qualify as a milf! Some of my rather gorgeous fem friends were there too! "

Paula I need to PM you but your settings won't allow me! rochie3 has asked if you could contact him xx

Thx for a great day lovely club and staff were excellent really enjoyed it deffo coming the next one

By *ave1977Man  over a year ago

Mid Cheshire

"Well what can I say guys? What a bloody awesome day?! 100 people came along for some daytime frolix and most went out more than happy ,-)

Our ladies didn't waste any time either...within 10 minutes of arrival, some were dressed down and in the rooms! lol

Our guys were respectful, well behaved and were a credit...really appreciate that guys, thank you xxx

We enjoyed the day too and you kept us on our toes with the sheet changing!! lol

We are more than happy to run this event again as there is obviously a demand, so the next one will be on 3rd Nov from 10.30-3.30pm...just after the half term!

So if you came along and enjoyed yourself, spread the word and tell people how great the event is for next time

We had several guys who put their names on our list and didn't turn up and didn't cancel their place. This blocked places that others could have taken. For the next event, preference will be given to those who attended this time and those who couldn't get a place this time; those who didn't bother to cancel will be considered after everyone else has their places and if there are places left. Sorry...sounds harsh but this morning alone I turned down 31 guys who could have happily taken those wasted places...it's not fair on the serious players.

Anyway...thanks again for a fantabulous event and for making the effort to come along...we really do appreciate it

Love

Vicky and Jim xxxx "

I'm in Madrid when you have the next one so I will wait for the one after that, had a great time yesterday so it would be nice to be accepted again....cheers

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Thx for a great day lovely club and staff were excellent really enjoyed it deffo coming the next one "

Glad you had such a good time Thanks for coming x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Well what can I say guys? What a bloody awesome day?! 100 people came along for some daytime frolix and most went out more than happy ,-)

Love

Vicky and Jim xxxx

I'm in Madrid when you have the next one so I will wait for the one after that, had a great time yesterday so it would be nice to be accepted again....cheers"

It looks like the next one after Nov will be 1st Dec xx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Doubt I'll be able to make the next one as well

There's sum confusion over who was part of our group, we don't wish to get anyone's wires crossed and wrong vari's.... _how no mercy is the four girls together, I don't want anyone knowing Paula to get her confused with our group profile, she played alone not as part of our group. Thanks all you guys who have vari'd us individually and as a group and all the lovely messages we have received, certainly looking forward to our return trip! X

Burnley

Well i was there hun - and i'd say i just about qualify as a milf! Some of my rather gorgeous fem friends were there too!

There's sum confusion over who was part of our group, we don't wish to get anyone's wires crossed and wrong vari's.... _how no mercy is the four girls together, I don't want anyone knowing Paula to get her confused with our group profile, she played alone not as part of our group. Thanks all you guys who have vari'd us individually and as a group and all the lovely messages we have received, certainly looking forward to our return trip! X "

she is not one of our friends at all!!!!!!!!!!!;

Birkenhead/Liverpool

There's sum confusion over who was part of our group, we don't wish to get anyone's wires crossed and wrong vari's.... _how no mercy is the four girls together, I don't want anyone knowing Paula to get her confused with our group profile, she played alone not as part of our group. Thanks all you guys who have vari'd us individually and as a group and all the lovely messages we have received, certainly looking forward to our return trip! X

she is not one of our friends at all!!!!!!!!!!!; "

PMSL!

By *how No MercyCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bolton/Manchester

she is not one of our friends at all!!!!!!!!!!!;

PMSL!"

We would like to take this opportunity to firstly thanks Jim and the gorgeous vicky for hosting such a fabulous party and secondly to clear up sum speculated rumours that we have acquired an extra member to our group of sexy sultry girls.... we are and have always been just the four of us, we are more than just ur average Swingers, years of experience, vast qualities between each of us caters for many a man's needs and formost we are all very close personal friends beyond the world of fab, now less of the politics and more about wat we are here for.... we want to enjoy you, each other and the clubs that grace us, slight confusions regarding the not plus but minus one though a lovely lady by our resect defininatly NOT one of us so u sexyyy men don't get confused with the erotica we have given you all))))))

By *r big lipsMan  over a year ago

Birkenhead

I'd also like to say thanks for yesterday it was my first time at your club and it was great event made even more special by the stunning Aphr0dite I will definitely be back again !!

"I'd also like to say thanks for yesterday it was my first time at your club and it was great event made even more special by the stunning Aphr0dite I will definitely be back again !!"

I thoroughly enjoyed every inch of you! And wen ur back again I will devour you piece by piece! Glad you enjoyed your first club experience and im honoured to have been part of that, i'll always be your first memory

By *r big lipsMan  over a year ago

Birkenhead

"I'd also like to say thanks for yesterday it was my first time at your club and it was great event made even more special by the stunning Aphr0dite I will definitely be back again !!

I thoroughly enjoyed every inch of you! And wen ur back again I will devour you piece by piece! Glad you enjoyed your first club experience and im honoured to have been part of that, i'll always be your first memory "

And what a bloody good memory you have given me !! Hmm mm I will hold you to having me piece by piece next time !! You and ur girlie's made it s great day; -)

"I'd also like to say thanks for yesterday it was my first time at your club and it was great event made even more special by the stunning Aphr0dite I will definitely be back again !!

I thoroughly enjoyed every inch of you! And wen ur back again I will devour you piece by piece! Glad you enjoyed your first club experience and im honoured to have been part of that, i'll always be your first memory

And what a bloody good memory you have given me !! Hmm mm I will hold you to having me piece by piece next time !! You and ur girlie's made it s great day; -)"

Thanku baby! we all had a fab time with all the guys there! Even the ones we just socialised with, all very well respectable guys like urself))))) mwwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Burnley

And what a bloody good memory you have given me !! Hmm mm I will hold you to having me piece by piece next time !! You and ur girlie's made it s great day; -)

Thanku baby! we all had a fab time with all the guys there! Even the ones we just socialised with, all very well respectable guys like urself))))) mwwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "

Well done Vicky & Jim, what a great event. Would have loved to have been there but hopefully next time. Keep up the great work x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Well done Vicky & Jim, what a great event. Would have loved to have been there but hopefully next time. Keep up the great work x "

Thank you!! It was such a fab and filthy day! Can't wait for the next one xx

Burnley

"Well done Vicky & Jim, what a great event. Would have loved to have been there but hopefully next time. Keep up the great work x

Thank you!! It was such a fab and filthy day! Can't wait for the next one xx"

Birkenhead/Liverpool

lol...I already have 14 names for the next event and I haven't even listed it yet! haha

xx

By *heekychap70Man  over a year ago

hinckley

What a great idea this is. Shame it can't be every 2 weeks as I've just checked my rota and I'm on nights every first week for a while.

Will private message you for more details anyway. Hope to see you all soon

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"lol...I already have 14 names for the next event and I haven't even listed it yet! haha

xx"

Brilliant day, nice clean club and great staff, you can put me down for the next one too please

Hi Vicky

Can you put me plus one down for both dates please!

Thankyou xxxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"lol...I already have 14 names for the next event and I haven't even listed it yet! haha

xx

Brilliant day, nice clean club and great staff, you can put me down for the next one too please "

Done! x

I am will be listing the event soon o nthe forums, if you can express and interest there too so everybody can see the support we are getting, that would be great x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hi Vicky

Can you put me plus one down for both dates please!

Thankyou xxxx"

LOL you are already down! xx

xx"

Me too please xx

By *haunMan  over a year ago

Halton

xx"

Hi Vicky & Jim,

Is it possible you can put my name down for the next event please?

Appreciate you are giving priority to those who went last time, then the standby list first.

So if I can be added after that.

Will add my name down to updated forum posts about the event and in the small chance that my circumstances change before the event?

I will let you know straight away to free up a space.

Thank you.

Burnley

xx

Brilliant day, nice clean club and great staff, you can put me down for the next one too please

Done! x

I am will be listing the event soon o nthe forums, if you can express and interest there too so everybody can see the support we are getting, that would be great x"

Yes no worries, will do x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

xx

Hi Vicky & Jim,

Appreciate you are giving priority to those who went last time, then the standby list first.

Will add my name down to updated forum posts about the event and in the small chance that my circumstances change before the event?

Thank you.

"

I have added you to our list as you did not put your name down last time xx

By *haunMan  over a year ago

Halton

xx

Hi Vicky & Jim,

Thank you.

I have added you to our list as you did not put your name down last time xx"

Thank you.

I was one of those who never cancelled, emergencies in work unfortunately, but I should have posted I couldn't make it as it must have been frustrating for those who we're turned away, DMSO glad the event was a success

So glad

We are hoping to attend the next one, plus it's Mr Kinks birthday

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"We are hoping to attend the next one, plus it's Mr Kinks birthday "

What a birthday present!! Let me know nearer the time if you can make it over so I can put you on the list xx

I'm certainly hoping to make it - loved the last one!!

Was the thread about the next event on 3rd nov a figment of my imagination? ?

By *ave1977Man  over a year ago

Mid Cheshire

That's fine, as long as I'm made welcome I will be happy

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"That's fine, as long as I'm made welcome I will be happy"

Of course!!! There is always a warm welcome at Townhouse!

Enjoy Madrid and we will see you in December. I have already put you on the list for that event x

By *rSteve6Man  over a year ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

Hi.Can I be included on the guestlist for 1/11/14,please?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hi.Can I be included on the guestlist for 1/11/14,please? "

or even 3/11/14?? lol

By *ewbie2k14Man  over a year ago

near you

hey Vicky and Jim..hope you guys are well..wow amazing feedback from the last event! i would love to be on the list for 3rd nov if possible? i cant say no to a yummy mummy lol im sure it will.be worth the drive up xx happy to give lifts to people if on route x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"hey Vicky and Jim..hope you guys are well..wow amazing feedback from the last event! i would love to be on the list for 3rd nov if possible? i cant say no to a yummy mummy lol im sure it will.be worth the drive up xx happy to give lifts to people if on route x"

Yes it was a fabulous day!! You are on the list for the 3rd Nov

See you there!! xxx

By *rSteve6Man  over a year ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

"Hi.Can I be included on the guestlist for 1/11/14,please?

or even 3/11/14?? lol"

Sorry.Yeah meant 3/11.Am I ok?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hi.Can I be included on the guestlist for 1/11/14,please?

or even 3/11/14?? lol

Sorry.Yeah meant 3/11.Am I ok?"

hehe...yes of course, so problem. You are on the list xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Lots of people are sending my PM's for specific details about this event. As last time, I will be releasing specific details about this event as the date draws nearer

For details about the cluc itself, please see our website and the link is on our profile xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

48 names now on my list and we have weeks to go!! If you want to come along, let me know asap.

Ladies and couples, tell you friends and spread the word! xx

Please can I go on the list. I did attend last time on my couple profile sailorjerryandstarlet but he can't make it this time so I'll be flying solo

Hopefully some sexy people will keep me company

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Please can I go on the list. I did attend last time on my couple profile sailorjerryandstarlet but he can't make it this time so I'll be flying solo

Hopefully some sexy people will keep me company "

Be great to see you again!! You seemed to enjoy yourself last time

You are on my list! xx

"Be great to see you again!! You seemed to enjoy yourself last time

You are on my list! xx"

Thanks. I did enjoy myself last time it was a great day xx

Burnley

"Please can I go on the list. I did attend last time on my couple profile sailorjerryandstarlet but he can't make it this time so I'll be flying solo

Hopefully some sexy people will keep me company "

Im sure you wont have any trouble at all finding sexy people to keep you company

Can u put me down please not missing this after the success of the first one can't wait. Xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Can u put me down please not missing this after the success of the first one can't wait. Xxx "

You are most definitely welcome to come along & you are on my list! see you there! Xx

By *opkingMan  over a year ago

chester

Awesome day, many thanks for arranging this wonderful start to the day. will be attending again soon x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Awesome day, many thanks for arranging this wonderful start to the day. will be attending again soon x "

As requested, you are on the list for the next event xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Wow our latest list is heating up!!! Take a look at the latest thread started by Wittowoo on the Swinging Clubs forum.

It's going to be anoter great by the looks of things! ) xx

» Add a new message to this topic