FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Licketysplits at Jaydees - 9th May 2015 (3)

Licketysplits at Jaydees - 9th May 2015 (3)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I'll be turning fifty in April so I'm inviting you to join me on 9th May to celebrate before it all sags, cracks and crumbles.

Jaydees have kindly agreed to host this shindig on 9th May.

Now that I have tried on a frock the THEME IS 1950s. You can be a glamorous Grace Kelly, Elvis, Rockabilly, slinky pencil skirts or even twin set and pearls.

I'm giving early notice so that you can get your ducks in a row (the typo on that might also be true) and book a room at the local hotels.

So far people are booking into the Prem Inn (the one with this postcode PE19 8EN).

There is a Travelodge and another Prem in the area too.

Add your names here and I will put up a list from the first thread and update it on an irregular basis.

Come and have fun, come for the craic, come for the cake.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

The list so far...

Jaydee’s Party List – 9th May 2015

Chesterduke (m)

christos79 (m)

Cinnamon (f)

classy laydee and Chipahoy (or ClassyChip) (cpl)

crystal wheels (cpl)

Detective HottieBottie (f)

Evie!! and letsbe (cpl)

FallenStar11 (m)

FireBlade (m)

Flossy and J ( cpl)

foxy minx (f)

Frenchbambi x (f)

Glitterbabe + 1 (cpl)

goldi1987 and DirtyPlumber (cpl)

Logistical Nightmares (cpl)

Meet the Fockers (cpl)

Mimieux (f)

MissBehaving (f)

MissCheekyChops (f)

Moodymoo CFW (f)

no_new_winks (m)

NoirPleasure (f)

Obi-Fox (cpl)

popeye89 (m)

Purring Pussy (f)

Rich792000 (m)

Ryan and Tease and Temptation (and a goat) (cpl)

Sam990 (m)

Sassy Starfish (f)

Sex on the Beach (cpl)

SexySingleStud (m)

Shel_and_Pauly (cpl)

Shybloke67 (m)

Southlincscpl (cpl)

Steed99 (m)

Tallman_c (m)

Tempting Devil (f)

Tina Titz (TV)

Topsy Rogers (f)

us24more (cpl)

View (m)

Wyrdwoman (f)

xxMagictonguexx (m)

We need more single men. The KPIs for this event are to have 50 men there and to achieve laughter, dancing and cake.

PRICES:

Single men: £30

Couples: £20

Single women: £5

Jaydee's have asked me if we would like an afternoon session there.

If you would like that then please say and I will liaise with them to organise that too.

Thank you Jaydee's for your help with all of this.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I'm up for the afternoon bit.

"I'm up for the afternoon bit. "

Afternoon delights are always a lovely treat.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Wahoooooooooo

Just a quick thing, sexysinglestud and I are attending as a couple so next list update if you could alter that thanks lickety.

I'm SUPER EXCITED about this!!!

I'm up for the afternoon but obvs it depends on Luke and Lucy as I'll be travelling up with them xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If people are around I'll happily head over earlier

In Your Bush

"Wahoooooooooo

Just a quick thing, sexysinglestud and I are attending as a couple so next list update if you could alter that thanks lickety.

I'm up for the afternoon but obvs it depends on Luke and Lucy as I'll be travelling up with them xx "

Ask him to bring my usual trousers please Hot Bot

"Wahoooooooooo

I'm up for the afternoon but obvs it depends on Luke and Lucy as I'll be travelling up with them xx "

Will do.

Have a look at the friends pictures and tell me if I look ok.

Kent

"Wahoooooooooo

I'm up for the afternoon but obvs it depends on Luke and Lucy as I'll be travelling up with them xx

Will do.

Have a look at the friends pictures and tell me if I look ok."

Ooh I love it!!!!!

Kent

"Wahoooooooooo

Ask him to bring my usual trousers please Hot Bot "

Hahahaha I'd forgotten about that, I'll tell him, reminds me of when my alcoholic Aunty forgot her suit trousers at my wedding and ended up wearing her jogging bottoms!!

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

I'm sure if we get down in time we would love an afternoon session x

I'd like to come along to this if i'm child-free! Can you put me down as a maybe please hun? Xx

If the theme is 50s will the music be themed as such too if so I will have died and gone to heaven

"If the theme is 50s will the music be themed as such too if so I will have died and gone to heaven "

Can we have some upto date music too please... not sure what the 50s was

I didnt mean all night and half the songs to xtasia on my cds are 50's lol xxxx

50s theme is great

Now time to plan our outfits

"50s theme is great

Now time to plan our outfits "

Right....google....help!

"50s theme is great

Right....google....help!"

Let me know what you come up with

"50s theme is great

Right....google....help!"

Think your winkle pickers might come in handy hun! xx

"I'd like to come along to this if i'm child-free! Can you put me down as a maybe please hun? Xx"

I'll add you to the list - it will be lovely to see you again.

"If the theme is 50s will the music be themed as such too if so I will have died and gone to heaven "

I'm sure we can sort something out.

"50s theme is great

Right....google....help!

Let me know what you come up with "

Probably worth googling images of people like Buddy Holly and Bill Haley and the comets!

Winkle pickers, drain pipe trousers and jackets for guys springs to mind - or have I got the wrong era? Xx

"I'd like to come along to this if i'm child-free! Can you put me down as a maybe please hun? Xx

I'll add you to the list - it will be lovely to see you again."

It'll be lovely to see you too hun! Xx

Think I may go for the twin set with pearls

I have just been online and ordered a dress! Now I need to decide whether I should get a flouncy petticoat and shoes.

"I have just been online and ordered a dress! Now I need to decide whether I should get a flouncy petticoat and shoes.

"

Absolutely yes! And seamed stockings! Xx

"I have just been online and ordered a dress! Now I need to decide whether I should get a flouncy petticoat and shoes.

"

Shoes is a must, and yes to flouncy petticoat!

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

So...with my height, weight, boobeage, feet size....there will be nothing on e-bay for me.

Its been 20 years since my sewing machine saw any action...it might be time to give the old girl a spin...

"So...with my height, weight, boobeage, feet size....there will be nothing on e-bay for me.

Its been 20 years since my sewing machine saw any action...it might be time to give the old girl a spin... "

I found something. You have the advantage of having a waist. I think the shoes might be a problem for us.

I don't know if the dress I have ordered will work but the one I tried on gave me hope. If all else fails I will go and get the one in the shop.

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"So...with my height, weight, boobeage, feet size....there will be nothing on e-bay for me.

Its been 20 years since my sewing machine saw any action...it might be time to give the old girl a spin...

I found something. You have the advantage of having a waist. I think the shoes might be a problem for us.

I don't know if the dress I have ordered will work but the one I tried on gave me hope. If all else fails I will go and get the one in the shop.

"

You could be dressed in banana.leaves like Josephine Baker and make a 'killing' ....I'll bring you coctails on a bed of lychees

You could be dressed in banana.leaves like Josephine Baker and make a 'killing' ....I'll bring you coctails on a bed of lychees "

That was the 20s Although the picture for la revue des revues might have swayed people towards my thoughts on having a flapper or prohibition party.

50's theme yay

can't decide between the full circle or wiggle dress style but have seen the grace kelly hair style I want to do, just need to grow out the fringe I've just had cut back in

Kent

"50's theme yay

can't decide between the full circle or wiggle dress style but have seen the grace kelly hair style I want to do, just need to grow out the fringe I've just had cut back in "

I love the wiggle dresses but think I'll go for the big rockabilly type. I'll need to try both types on first and see which looks best. Not gonna start looking till march/April though as will prob drop another dress size before then x

"50's theme yay

can't decide between the full circle or wiggle dress style but have seen the grace kelly hair style I want to do, just need to grow out the fringe I've just had cut back in

I love the wiggle dresses but think I'll go for the big rockabilly type. I'll need to try both types on first and see which looks best. Not gonna start looking till march/April though as will prob drop another dress size before then x"

Wow - i'm impressed hun! I desperately need to tone up - but haven't been able to get to the gym in ages thanks to school hols and a poorly son! Xx

Kent

"50's theme yay

I love the wiggle dresses but think I'll go for the big rockabilly type. I'll need to try both types on first and see which looks best. Not gonna start looking till march/April though as will prob drop another dress size before then x

Wow - i'm impressed hun! I desperately need to tone up - but haven't been able to get to the gym in ages thanks to school hols and a poorly son! Xx"

Yeah I had 3/4weeks off for sane reason, chest infection, then his arm was in plaster then Xmas.. Thankfully he's ok now and normality has resumed!!

"50's theme yay

Wow - i'm impressed hun! I desperately need to tone up - but haven't been able to get to the gym in ages thanks to school hols and a poorly son! Xx

Yeah I had 3/4weeks off for sane reason, chest infection, then his arm was in plaster then Xmas.. Thankfully he's ok now and normality has resumed!! "

Sounds like a tough start to christmas/new year! Glad things have bucked up now! Xx

"50's theme yay

I love the wiggle dresses but think I'll go for the big rockabilly type. I'll need to try both types on first and see which looks best. Not gonna start looking till march/April though as will prob drop another dress size before then x"

Good idea otherwise you'll have the hassle of alterations.

I'm also thinking by squeezing myself into a wiggle dress I may have to stand all night

"Wahoooooooooo

Ask him to bring my usual trousers please Hot Bot "

In the dry cleaners at mo, what were you doing in them last time

I bloody hate flipping themed dressing up. Ba bloody humbug

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I will have to get mine nearer the time as I'm losing weight

Kent

"I bloody hate flipping themed dressing up. Ba bloody humbug "

Lol!!!! It's fun!

In Your Bush

"Wahoooooooooo

Ask him to bring my usual trousers please Hot Bot

In the dry cleaners at mo, what were you doing in them last time "

Sorry, people kept shoving scotch eggs in my pockets

"50's theme yay

I'm also thinking by squeezing myself into a wiggle dress I may have to stand all night "

What's a wiggle dress girls? - I'm intrigued! Xx

Kent

"50's theme yay

I'm also thinking by squeezing myself into a wiggle dress I may have to stand all night

What's a wiggle dress girls? - I'm intrigued! Xx"

Like a pencil skirt and shirt joined together as a dress. But nicer than that sounds. Very right. Look on ebay I there's some lovely ones x

I've seen a gorgeous dress ohh

What about male 1950 stars / musicians?

The main feeling I get for fancy dress is pin stripe and t suits

"I've seen a gorgeous dress ohh "

Me too.. trouble is... It's may for the party and I cant buy it now x so do I buy it smaller or wait and hope its still there then x

Kent

"I've seen a gorgeous dress ohh

Me too.. trouble is... It's may for the party and I cant buy it now x so do I buy it smaller or wait and hope its still there then x "

You coming Cali? Make sure I say hi properly this time!! Last time went by in a blur..

Kent

"I've seen a gorgeous dress ohh "

I've got about 10 on my eBay watch list with matching shoes!!

"50's theme yay

What's a wiggle dress girls? - I'm intrigued! Xx

Like a pencil skirt and shirt joined together as a dress. But nicer than that sounds. Very right. Look on ebay I there's some lovely ones x "

Ok thanks - will do! Xx

"What about male 1950 stars / musicians?

The main feeling I get for fancy dress is pin stripe and t suits "

Look at Bill Haley, Buddy Holly etc hun. X

I've got about 10 on my eBay watch list with matching shoes!! "

Shoes I'm having an issue with....finding some size 9 are hard work

Me too.. trouble is... It's may for the party and I cant buy it now x so do I buy it smaller or wait and hope its still there then x .

You coming Cali? Make sure I say hi properly this time!! Last time went by in a blur.. "

I am. And please do x I have loads of 50s style dresses but......This one I like is amazing x and what better excuse for a new dress than a party x

Kent

Shoes I'm having an issue with....finding some size 9 are hard work "

If I find any nice ones on my travels I'll let you know, my friend is a 10 and lives in trainers!

Shoes I'm having an issue with....finding some size 9 are hard work

If I find any nice ones on my travels I'll let you know, my friend is a 10 and lives in trainers! "

thanks xx

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

We will obviously be there. Let us know if you have any preferred music.

Kent

"We will obviously be there. Let us know if you have any preferred music. "

Oh no, not you again

Kent

Lickety.. Ejay has just messaged me asking if You can put his name down please think you kindly x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"PRICES:

Single men: £30

Couples: £20

Single women: £5

Jaydee's have asked me if we would like an afternoon session there.

If you would like that then please say and I will liaise with them to organise that too.

Thank you Jaydee's for your help with all of this."

Depends what time as I don't think we can check into the hotel til 2pm. And of course, without my trusty chauffer I won't be drinking. Actually, might be a good idea!

Manchester Area

Northern soul please

50s theme? Rock n roll!

Manchester Area

Got the dress just need the underskirt

"I bloody hate flipping themed dressing up. Ba bloody humbug "

Just wear what you want and I know you're vintage 50s

"Lickety.. Ejay has just messaged me asking if You can put his name down please think you kindly x"

I will add him to the list.

"Got the dress just need the underskirt"

If you find good underskirts let me know. The one in the shop is nearly £50.

[Removed by poster at 10/01/15 20:15:20]

"Got the dress just need the underskirt

If you find good underskirts let me know. The one in the shop is nearly £50.

"

Underskirts as in the netting?

If so I bought a black longer length one on eBay, I'll see if I can find the sellers link.

"We will obviously be there. Let us know if you have any preferred music.

50s theme? Rock n roll!"

The 50's was a time of rock n roll, Doo Wop and the delights of pre rock/pop - Doris Day, good ole Frank Sinatra, the rat pack and Pat Boone, R n B - The Platters, Fats Domino, Chuck Berry, the list is endless..... so take ya pick

Crooners for some slow dancing at some point. Nothing too modern. I'm old.

The updated list:

Chesterduke (m)

christos79 (m)

Cinnamon (f)

crystal wheels (cpl)

Detective HottieBottie and SexySingleStud (cpl)

Ejay (m)

Evie!! and letsbe (cpl)

FallenStar11 (m)

FireBlade (m)

Flossy and J ( cpl)

foxy minx (f)

Frenchbambi x (f)

Glitterbabe + 1 (cpl)

Meet the Fockers (cpl)

Mimieux (f)

MissBehaving (f)

MissCheekyChops (f)

Moodymoo CFW (f)

no_new_winks (m)

NoirPleasure (f)

Obi-Fox (cpl)

popeye89 (m)

Purring Pussy (f)

Rich792000 (m)

Sam990 (m)

Sassy Starfish (f)

Sex on the Beach (cpl)

Shel_and_Pauly (cpl)

Shybloke67 (m)

Southlincscpl (cpl)

Steed99 (m)

Tallman_c (m)

Tempting Devil (f)

Tina Titz (TV)

Topsy Rogers (f)

us24more (cpl)

View (m)

Wyrdwoman (f)

xxMagictonguexx (m)

We are still woefully short of the target for men and T-girls.

Crooners for some slow dancing at some point. Nothing too modern. I'm old.

"

Ella Fitzgerald ~ Dream a little dream of me

Elvis ~ Wise Men Say

So where's all the single guys?

I can now definitely make it!

Can I go on the list please?

"So where's all the single guys? "

Bambi is vetting them as we speak lol

"So where's all the single guys?

Bambi is vetting them as we speak lol "

Good on her, you can always trust Bambi to come up with the goods, so to speak

Just checking in,do we have a theme yet?????

"Just checking in,do we have a theme yet?????"

Where you been woman? 50s theme

"Just checking in,do we have a theme yet?????

Where you been woman? 50s theme "

I wishi knew Ooh cool

Forum Mod

Stick us on the list please,its also the OHs birthday on that day so saves me sorting a party

If there's an afternoon session, I'll be able to make that too, this time.

"Stick us on the list please,its also the OHs birthday on that day so saves me sorting a party "

He's a bull! We're a stubborn lot. Thus takes us up to 4 birthdays, that I know of, to celebrate: Bussy, Bambi, Mr HP and me!

"Stick us on the list please,its also the OHs birthday on that day so saves me sorting a party

He's a bull! We're a stubborn lot. Thus takes us up to 4 birthdays, that I know of, to celebrate: Bussy, Bambi, Mr HP and me!

"

It's mine not long after too - I'll bring a nice bottle of something!

Forum Mod

"Stick us on the list please,its also the OHs birthday on that day so saves me sorting a party

"

Looks like I'll be bringing lots of cake for a cake fest

It's mine not long after too - I'll bring a nice bottle of something!"

Are you Taurean too?

Bring a nice bottle of massage oil?

Are you Taurean too?

Bring a nice bottle of massage oil?"

Gemini

And ok, I was thinking alcohol that we'd all share! I have limited knowledge of good massage oils, suggest one and I'll surprise you

Are you Taurean too?

Gemini

And ok, I was thinking alcohol that we'd all share! I have limited knowledge of good massage oils, suggest one and I'll surprise you "

You're not going on the birthday list. Gemini!

Don't get anything with lavender - that makes people relax to sleepy stage.

Lots of birthdays so who wants birthday treats ?

"Lots of birthdays so who wants birthday treats ? "

Can I have birthday treats pretty please? My birthday's not till September - but I don't mind if you lot don't? - or maybe I could be the present!

Are you Taurean too?

Gemini

And ok, I was thinking alcohol that we'd all share! I have limited knowledge of good massage oils, suggest one and I'll surprise you

You're not going on the birthday list. Gemini!

Don't get anything with lavender - that makes people relax to sleepy stage. "

It's within the same month, stop being so fussy!

No lavender...check

"Lots of birthdays so who wants birthday treats ?

Can I have birthday treats pretty please? My birthday's not till September - but I don't mind if you lot don't? - or maybe I could be the present! "

No you can't have birthday treats, your birthday is miles away! And I was thinking more along the line of giving the birthday guys & girls SOTB. Birthday treats lol, perhaps you could put yourself inside a large cake and jump out when they blow the candles

A very sexy woman alerted me to this. And how can I refuse a sexy lady?

Please add me to the list.

Much obliged

Are you Taurean too?

Bring a nice bottle of massage oil?"

I'm an April Taurean

Forum Mod

"A very sexy woman alerted me to this. And how can I refuse a sexy lady?

Much obliged "

Gotta love a man who obeys orders

Are you Taurean too?

I'm an April Taurean "

Join the birthday list then.

No longer here but Eurotongue and Wishy are also Taureans so I will a glass to them.

"A very sexy woman alerted me to this. And how can I refuse a sexy lady?

Much obliged "

Great!

*Jaydee’s Party List – 9th May 2015*

Chesterduke (m)

christos79 (m)

Cinnamon (f)

crystal wheels (cpl)

Ejay (m)

Evie!! and letsbe (cpl)

FallenStar11 (m)

FireBlade (m)

Flossy and J ( cpl)

foxy minx (f)

Frenchbambi x (f)

Glitterbabe + 1 (cpl)

Meet the Fockers (cpl)

Mimieux (f)

MissBehaving (f)

MissCheekyChops (f)

Moodymoo CFW (f)

no_new_winks (m)

NoirPleasure (f)

Obi-Fox (cpl)

Paula-all-alone (f)

popeye89 (m)

Purring Pussy (f)

Rich792000 (m)

Sam990 (m)

Sassy Starfish (f)

Sex on the Beach (cpl)

Shel_and_Pauly (cpl)

Shybloke67 (m)

Southlincscpl (cpl)

Steed99 (m)

Tallman_c (m)

Tempting Devil (f)

Tina Titz (TV)

Topsy Rogers (f)

TravP (m)

us24more (cpl)

View (m)

Wyrdwoman (f)

xxMagictonguexx (m)

By *layersdelightCouple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Can we be added to the list please x

"Can we be added to the list please x"

With pleasure.

Forum Mod

"*Jaydee’s Party List – 9th May 2015*

Chesterduke (m)

christos79 (m)

Cinnamon (f)

crystal wheels (cpl)

Ejay (m)

Evie!! and letsbe (cpl)

FallenStar11 (m)

FireBlade (m)

Flossy and J ( cpl)

foxy minx (f)

Frenchbambi x (f)

Glitterbabe + 1 (cpl)

Meet the Fockers (cpl)

Mimieux (f)

MissBehaving (f)

MissCheekyChops (f)

Moodymoo CFW (f)

no_new_winks (m)

NoirPleasure (f)

Obi-Fox (cpl)

Paula-all-alone (f)

popeye89 (m)

Purring Pussy (f)

Rich792000 (m)

Sam990 (m)

Sassy Starfish (f)

Sex on the Beach (cpl)

Shel_and_Pauly (cpl)

Shybloke67 (m)

Southlincscpl (cpl)

Steed99 (m)

Tallman_c (m)

Tempting Devil (f)

Tina Titz (TV)

Topsy Rogers (f)

TravP (m)

us24more (cpl)

View (m)

Wyrdwoman (f)

xxMagictonguexx (m)

"

And us

Kent

Seen THE DRESS.. But there's either a size smaller or one bigger than I am now... Argh!! I know I won't be bigger but can I guarantee I'll be smaller... :-/

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

Oh no, not you again "

Pmsl.

The list of attendees looks amazing! Lots of lovely people we've had the pleasure of meeting before and some we've yet to meet It's going to be a great night!

crystal

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

May we be added to the list also please..

"Seen THE DRESS.. But there's either a size smaller or one bigger than I am now... Argh!! I know I won't be bigger but can I guarantee I'll be smaller... :-/"

Can you not get the size bigger and get it altered to fit you

"Seen THE DRESS.. But there's either a size smaller or one bigger than I am now... Argh!! I know I won't be bigger but can I guarantee I'll be smaller... :-/"

Thats easy, you get the bigger dress then get it altered closer to the time!

"May we be added to the list also please.."

Absolutely!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"May we be added to the list also please..

Absolutely!"

Thank you..

Kent

"Seen THE DRESS.. But there's either a size smaller or one bigger than I am now... Argh!! I know I won't be bigger but can I guarantee I'll be smaller... :-/

Thats easy, you get the bigger dress then get it altered closer to the time! "

But the alterations cost just as much as the dress.

Does looking like I am in my 50's count as 'on theme' ?

"Does looking like I am in my 50's count as 'on theme' ? "

NO! I'm letting Moody off because she IS in her 50s - you're not.

*Jaydee’s Party List – 9th May 2015*

Chesterduke (m)

christos79 (m)

Cinnamon (f)

crystal wheels (cpl)

Ejay (m)

Evie!! and letsbe (cpl)

FallenStar11 (m)

FireBlade (m)

Flossy and J ( cpl)

foxy minx (f)

Frenchbambi x (f)

Glitterbabe + 1 (cpl)

Meet the Fockers (cpl)

Mimieux (f)

MissBehaving (f)

MissCheekyChops (f)

Moodymoo CFW (f)

no_new_winks (m)

NoirPleasure (f)

Obi-Fox (cpl)

Paula-all-alone (f)

popeye89 (m)

Playersdelight (cpl)

Purehoneypot (cpl)

Purring Pussy (f)

Rich792000 (m)

Rude Dude (m)

Sam990 (m)

Sassy Starfish (f)

Sex on the Beach (cpl)

Shel_and_Pauly (cpl)

Shybloke67 (m)

Southlincscpl (cpl)

Steed99 (m)

Surreysensual (cpl)

Tallman_c (m)

Tempting Devil (f)

Tina Titz (TV)

Topsy Rogers (f)

TravP (m)

us24more (cpl)

View (m)

Wyrdwoman (f)

xxMagictonguexx (m)

Don't panic if I don't update for a while - I have to go to work sometimes.

"Does looking like I am in my 50's count as 'on theme' ?

"

I'm coming as Divine in Hairspray then !

"

thank you

I'm coming as Divine in Hairspray then !"

That's just fine.

Forum Mod

We have that in writing folks!

We have that in writing folks! "

Ohhhhh I really need to see that!!!

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Can you put my name down please?

By *oxy-blonde-vixenWoman  over a year ago

Peterborough

Add me to the list pretty please

D x

By *hoonzeeWoman  over a year ago

Up..down..left..right..stop

It's 1950s undergarments that do it for me

Thanks for the invite and ready the cake because guests may need their energy topped up! Totally want to shag Elvis. Xx

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Sounds like a fun party....any room left for 2 more please..?

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Just checking in to keep an eye on the thread

Ohhhhh I really need to see that!!! "

Then you have to get back on the list.

"Can you put my name down please?"

Of course. I have WiFi here but not the spreadsheet so when I'm back I'll post an updated list.

"Add me to the list pretty please

D x "

Happy to. We're going to need many, many more men at this rate.

"It's 1950s undergarments that do it for me

Thanks for the invite and ready the cake because guests may need their energy topped up! Totally want to shag Elvis. Xx "

Young Elvis or older Elvis? Damn, I'm going to be a lot older than Elvis!

"Sounds like a fun party....any room left for 2 more please..?"

It will be good to finally meet you.

suffolk

"Sounds like a fun party....any room left for 2 more please..?

It will be good to finally meet you."

And you too

suffolk

"Sounds like a fun party....any room left for 2 more please..?

It will be good to finally meet you."

And you too

By *ust a TeaseMan  over a year ago

Neverlans

ill think im in he carnaries. Ill let u know hun x

Bumping just in case any gorgeous single guys are passing by

"Bumping just in case any gorgeous single guys are passing by "

I'm sure a few more will pop in by then and I guess they can be part of a couple etc too

"Bumping just in case any gorgeous single guys are passing by

I'm sure a few more will pop in by then and I guess they can be part of a couple etc too "

Of course they can be part of a couple! Just trying to get lickety some nice tasty single men to keep her entertained for the evening

Manchester Area

You heard it here folks, this I MUST see and if not you are so gonna get the weeweee taken out of you and Scarlet I WILL get pics

"Bumping just in case any gorgeous single guys are passing by

I'm sure a few more will pop in by then and I guess they can be part of a couple etc too

Of course they can be part of a couple! Just trying to get lickety some nice tasty single men to keep her entertained for the evening "

I'm willing to have the ones she rejects.

You heard it here folks, this I MUST see and if not you are so gonna get the weeweee taken out of you and Scarlet I WILL get pics "

So it looks like my situation has changed and hopefully I can make it so put me down please!

Ohhhhh I really need to see that!!!

Then you have to get back on the list."

I'd love to but A can't go this time and it's a bit far on my own.

By *one_wolf.Man  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

is the list still open to Single Males?

"is the list still open to Single Males?"

Yes, but only the ones that aren't monsters. I'll add you.

"So it looks like my situation has changed and hopefully I can make it so put me down please! "

Great!

You heard it here folks, this I MUST see and if not you are so gonna get the weeweee taken out of you and Scarlet I WILL get pics

"

Ya know these guys that are new to the forums and say things without thinking and then when the shit starts, suddenly go UNLOS ...

Well

Ya know these guys that are new to the forums and say things without thinking and then when the shit starts, suddenly go UNLOS ...

Well "

We will track you down and drag you to the party. (Did you geddit, did ya? )

Well

We will track you down and drag you to the party. (Did you geddit, did ya? )"

I am re-thinking it

Edna Turnblatt is not as glam as a the 'you think your a man but your only a boy' Divine, so have put that one on ice for now

I am currently seeking other options and seeing if I can get them in fat dobber size.

Being the same shape as Eddie Large does pose its challenges outfit wise

You should do a 1920's theme. Joel and I could do a passable Laurel & Hardy

Well

We will track you down and drag you to the party. (Did you geddit, did ya? )

I am re-thinking it

Edna Turnblatt is not as glam as a the 'you think your a man but your only a boy' Divine, so have put that one on ice for now

I am currently seeking other options and seeing if I can get them in fat dobber size.

Being the same shape as Eddie Large does pose its challenges outfit wise

You should do a 1920's theme. Joel and I could do a passable Laurel & Hardy "

I did suggest 1920s but that didn't get any support.

By *one_wolf.Man  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"is the list still open to Single Males?

Yes, but only the ones that aren't monsters. I'll add you."

Okay I'll accept

Jaydee’s Party List – 9th May 2015

Chesterduke (m)

christos79 (m)

Cinnamon (f)

crystal wheels (cpl)

_essi (cpl)

Ejay (m)

Evie!! and letsbe (cpl)

FallenStar11 (m)

FireBlade (m)

Flossy and J ( cpl)

_oxy-blonde-vixen (w)

foxy minx (f)

Frenchbambi x (f)

Glitterbabe + 1 (cpl)

Juicyass92 (w)

Lone-Wolf (m)

Meet the Fockers (cpl)

Mimieux (f)

MissBehaving (f)

MissCheekyChops (f)

Moodymoo CFW (f)

no_new_winks (m)

NoirPleasure (f)

Obi-Fox (cpl)

Paula-all-alone (f)

popeye89 (m)

Playersdelight (cpl)

Purehoneypot (cpl)

Purring Pussy (f)

Rich792000 (m)

Rude Dude (m)

Sam990 (m)

Sassy Starfish (f)

SE Herts Lass (w)

Sex on the Beach (cpl)

Shel_and_Pauly (cpl)

Shoonzee (w)

Shybloke67 (m)

Southlincscpl (cpl)

Steed99 (m)

Surreysensual (cpl)

Tallman_c (m)

Tempting Devil (f)

Tina Titz (TV)

Topsy Rogers (f)

TravP (m)

us24more (cpl)

View (m)

Wyrdwoman (f)

xxMagictonguexx (m)

MEN! WHERE ARE YOU?

"Jaydee’s Party List – 9th May 2015

Chesterduke (m)

christos79 (m)

Cinnamon (f)

crystal wheels (cpl)

_essi (cpl)

Ejay (m)

Evie!! and letsbe (cpl)

FallenStar11 (m)

FireBlade (m)

Flossy and J ( cpl)

_oxy-blonde-vixen (w)

foxy minx (f)

Frenchbambi x (f)

Glitterbabe + 1 (cpl)

Juicyass92 (w)

Lone-Wolf (m)

Meet the Fockers (cpl)

Mimieux (f)

MissBehaving (f)

MissCheekyChops (f)

Moodymoo CFW (f)

no_new_winks (m)

NoirPleasure (f)

Obi-Fox (cpl)

Paula-all-alone (f)

popeye89 (m)

Playersdelight (cpl)

Purehoneypot (cpl)

Purring Pussy (f)

Rich792000 (m)

Rude Dude (m)

Sam990 (m)

Sassy Starfish (f)

SE Herts Lass (w)

Sex on the Beach (cpl)

Shel_and_Pauly (cpl)

Shoonzee (w)

Shybloke67 (m)

Southlincscpl (cpl)

Steed99 (m)

Surreysensual (cpl)

Tallman_c (m)

Tempting Devil (f)

Tina Titz (TV)

Topsy Rogers (f)

TravP (m)

us24more (cpl)

View (m)

Wyrdwoman (f)

xxMagictonguexx (m)

MEN! WHERE ARE YOU?"

What's (w) mean, I'm confused

Must mean weird

"Must mean weird "

Haja maybe

MEN! WHERE ARE YOU?"

We've got just under 4 months to recruit some more...

"Must mean weird

Haja maybe "

I have just tidied up the master list. All fs are now ws.

MEN! WHERE ARE YOU?

We've got just under 4 months to recruit some more... "

They are falling behind. We have 17 men, 18 women and 18 couples.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Ooh I found it!

Ta for the link Ms. Stars.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Is it too late to sneak in on the list? Want to attend with TattooedHB if that's ok Looking forward to wishing the young lady a happy 21st xx

"Is it too late to sneak in on the list? Want to attend with TattooedHB if that's ok Looking forward to wishing the young lady a happy 21st xx"

It's not late at all. 10th May would be late.

Lovely to have you both along.

"Ooh I found it!

Ta for the link Ms. Stars."

Let me know if you're coming.

My frock has just arrived and it fits! My objective is to remain the same rolypoly size until May.

3fun (m)

Ahabs and TattooedHB (cpl)

Chesterduke (m)

christos79 (m)

Cinnamon (w)

crystal wheels (cpl)

_essi (cpl)

Ejay (m)

Evie!! and letsbe (cpl)

FallenStar11 (m)

FireBlade (m)

Flossy and J ( cpl)

_oxy-blonde-vixen (w)

foxy minx (w)

Frenchbambi x (w)

Glitterbabe + 1 (cpl)

Juicyass92 (w)

Lone-Wolf (m)

Meet the Fockers (cpl)

Mimieux (w)

MissBehaving (w)

MissCheekyChops (w)

Moodymoo CFW (w)

no_new_winks (m)

NoirPleasure (w)

Obi-Fox (cpl)

Paula-all-alone (w)

popeye89 (m)

Playersdelight (cpl)

Purehoneypot (cpl)

Purring Pussy (w)

Rich792000 (m)

Rude Dude (m)

Sam990 (m)

Sassy Starfish (w)

SE Herts Lass (w)

Sex on the Beach (cpl)

Shel_and_Pauly (cpl)

Shoonzee (w)

Shybloke67 (m)

Southlincscpl (cpl)

Steed99 (m)

Surreysensual (cpl)

Tallman_c (m)

Tempting Devil (w)

Tina Titz (TV)

Topsy Rogers (w)

TravP (m)

us24more (cpl)

View (m)

Wyrdwoman (w)

xxMagictonguexx (m)

WOOHOO! We have equal single men and women as of now! Just 32 men to get to reach the target.

TOTALS: w = 18 m = 18 cpl =19

Manchester Area

I need to get an underskirt on order

"I need to get an underskirt on order

"

I have to decide which colour to get to contrast or blend with my dress. I've also just seen another dress that I want now as it will better display my cleavage.

Kent

Apparently a little boutique shop in town is currently selling 50's style dresses so I'm gonna pop in the Monday to try some on and see what style suits best. She might even let me pay it in instalments haha!

"Apparently a little boutique shop in town is currently selling 50's style dresses so I'm gonna pop in the Monday to try some on and see what style suits best. She might even let me pay it in instalments haha! "

And that way you might get the size you want at the time you know the size you are!

Now that I have tried on a couple of dresses I want more. In lots of colours. Damn you, woman - this is your fault!

Kent

"Apparently a little boutique shop in town is currently selling 50's style dresses so I'm gonna pop in the Monday to try some on and see what style suits best. She might even let me pay it in instalments haha!

And that way you might get the size you want at the time you know the size you are!

Now that I have tried on a couple of dresses I want more. In lots of colours. Damn you, woman - this is your fault!"

Ha! And there was you worrying. I hate dresses and I was dreading the masked ball coz I don't like that kinda stuff. But the rockabilly type dresses and wiggle dresses I do like.

Forum Mod

Ive got a voodoo vixen wiggle dress but im changing into lingerie at some point

Kent

"Ive got a voodoo vixen wiggle dress but im changing into lingerie at some point "

That's the stuff I've been looking at on eBay.. What's the sizing like? X

Bedfordshire

Thank you for adding me

Any single ladies wanna share a room? Bloody single supps are a killer!!!!

"Ive got a voodoo vixen wiggle dress but im changing into lingerie at some point "

1950s stylie?

"Thank you for adding me

Any single ladies wanna share a room? Bloody single supps are a killer!!!!"

Prem doesn't have a single supplement.

Forum Mod

"Ive got a voodoo vixen wiggle dress but im changing into lingerie at some point

1950s stylie?

"

Of course

"Ive got a voodoo vixen wiggle dress but im changing into lingerie at some point

1950s stylie?

Of course "

Now I feel the need to look at lingerie and handbags as well as shoes and petticoats.

I have suspenders that are 1950s style but not a sheepdog bra.

Bedfordshire

"Thank you for adding me

Prem doesn't have a single supplement."

I know, but a room for one or 2 is £70, so half if shared......

Forum Mod

That's the stuff I've been looking at on eBay.. What's the sizing like? X"

I was impressed with the sizing,a little bit more roomy than tight which is good for my boobs

"Thank you for adding me

I know, but a room for one or 2 is £70, so half if shared......"

Have they raised the cost for that night? Perhaps look at the other one or the Travelodge in the area. Or wait for their next £29 sale?

"Thank you for adding me

I know, but a room for one or 2 is £70, so half if shared......"

That's what I paid too, don't think it will be reduced looking at their booking trend that week..

Worth keeping an eye on tho

Forum Mod

1950s stylie?

Of course

Now I feel the need to look at lingerie and handbags as well as shoes and petticoats.

I have suspenders that are 1950s style but not a sheepdog bra.

"

I could spend so much but experience tells me not to because it generally gets ruined on mad nights out

okay this maybe a durr social newbie question but is that what usually happens or is it a mixture of lingerie / dresses...?!

Bedfordshire

"Thank you for adding me

I know, but a room for one or 2 is £70, so half if shared......

Have they raised the cost for that night? Perhaps look at the other one or the Travelodge in the area. Or wait for their next £29 sale?"

Like anything travel, high demand or a spike in interest ups the prices. I will wait and see what goes. Would have preferred to follow the herd and stay in same hotel for the camaraderie and safety in numbers blah blah bullshit waffle lol

Will keep an eye on it. Found a b&b for £40 but again will just wait a wee while