FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > This week at Townhouse, Wirral

This week at Townhouse, Wirral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iccarda OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

Good Afternoon i hope You enjoyed the weekend

So what is on this week for You

Wednesday 4th is the regular Wet n Wild Wednesday event. Calling all greedy girls, swinging couples and single guys for a night of fun and filth! Just £5 per couple/lady, £20 per male and no membership fee! New guys PM me. It's a busy one! Between 35 & 50 people at each event! Good mix of sexy people too! Doors 8.30pm. All welcome

Friday 6th is Fetish/BDSM - Mad Hatters Tea party Our Radical Desire BDSM/Fetish nights are now our busiest night on the calendar with numbers upto 90 on some nights! If 50 shades of Grey has given you a taste for kink, then come along and try our BDSM evening. This time it is a Mad Hatters Theme with lots of twisted fun and games.

First of all...mad hats! I love hats in all shapes and sizes...bring yours and wear it with pride! Is there a story behind your hat...share it with us! I will have some hats around the ground floor for you to borrow if you forget or if you fancy something different.

The mad hatter was all about waistcoats, tails, top hats and of course, his pocket watch! Sound familiar?? He was one of us into Steampunk! lol So if you love steampunk, why not use this opportunity to attend in your finery?

There will be 'drink me' and 'eat me' treats around the ground floor...there will be alcohol in the drink me's...but I'm not telling you what is it...dare you try it? We will be placing old keys around the club with tags on them. If you find one, bring it to the bar to claim your prize! There will be playing cards hidden too...find one to claim a free drink...find the Ace for a free entry! £10 entry per person.

Saturday 7th GSpot night is back!!! We will offer 2 large areas where you can 'moresome' to your hearts content! One will be downstairs in our lounge...half of the room will be transformed into an erotic public play area where you can be the exhibitionist you always wanted to be! The second room is on the top floor with 2 huge beds and loads of space for you to get involved! The rest of the club will run as normal for those who don't want to take part in group play

The GSpots will be clearly marked so you won't walk into an orgy space by accident! Not that it matters as you just walk out again!!!

The same rules apply in the GSpot zones, i.e. play needs to be consensual and invited, but if you play in these areas, you need to be aware that lots of other people will be playing around you. As always, we offer free condoms, but we will have dishes brimmed with condoms in the GSpot zones so you have them to hand!

If you have never taken part in an orgy before, it is an amazing experience...skin on skin and a mass of bodies; very erotic!

Again to remind you details of all these events can be found on the new website

http://www.townhouseswingers.co.uk

Looking forward to seeing you all soon

_iccarda

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iccarda OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

looking forward to tomorrow night been out buying random teacups, its going to be a scream

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

What a fabulous night! So many sexy people wearing wonderful costumes and so much play going on! And excellent tea cups of course. Can't wait for the next one

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

WOW!!!! Our mad hatters party was SUPERB!!!!! 102 people, all looking fantastic in their costumes, enjoying the 'eat me' cakes and the 'drink me' strawberry daquiri. An epic night and one to repeat! Thanks all who made it over

Big clean up operation now for our GSpot swinging party tonight!!!

» Add a new message to this topic