FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Norwich swingers night

Norwich swingers night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bar x in norwich in now offering a swingers night. The 1st night will be on the 1st March 15 1900-0200. If we get enough interest we will run regular nights. We have a two floor night club open untill 0200am with a social room and dance floor on the main floor and a play room and dance floor down stairs were you can dress up or down and have some sexy fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you got the right date it's a Sunday ?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Who is organising it and what experience do they have of organising swinging events?

Is there a changing area? Lockers?

the first night is more of an experiment, if we get enough positive feed back and interest we will run more nights on other nights of the week/weekend. we aim to get some feedback and suggestion from customers on the night then will look to run the nights with an official website and booking system, activities and games but we would like to hear what you guys are interested in and want to see and do. there will be a cloak room to hang clothing/jackets but no lockers. but again if that is something that is required we will look to provide those facilities for following nights.

Have you been to any swingers clubs ?

No I have not.

Do you think maybe you should do some research before embarking on an event like this

We have done research and looked at what other clubs offer. That's also why we have asked for suggestions and feedback. We are not offering a full time swingers club, only offering a swingers night, a place to meet others in a safe environment a few nights of the month.

Good luck I hope it goes well

Thank you. If you do have any suggestions or ideas feel free to let me know. Thanks.

I just think it would be difficult to use a vanilla venue for a swingers night no changing rooms, a lot of ladies don't leave the house in the clothes what they attend a swingers night in, I wouldn't think you would have lockers or a shower, and a Sunday night will always be a very difficult night to hold an event on, I know london, Birmingham and Manchester do but Norwich and the surrounding areas doesn't really have the same population mass

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I take it, it will be family friendly?

Thank you, I will get working on a changing room today. It won't always be held on a Sunday, if all goes well will run more nights on other nights of the week/weekend

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Sounds fantastically interesting

Who is the "we" organising it? What experience do you have of organising events, even just private parties? How long have you been swinging, (all of the "we", not just you)?

What measures are you taking to ensure the safety of attendees?

Who is supplying playroom kit?

Me and my business partner. We own a night club so we arrange and a plan events all the time. In total about 8 years experience. this is simply a night to meet people have a dance a few drinks dress up or down and have some fun, the club will not be a full time swingers club just the odd night if all goes well. There will be a security team in place for the night to control access and monitor activity. Bring your own toys for now as we are just trying this out, if it works and goes well we will invest in toys and more furniture for the play room for future events.

"Me and my business partner. We own a night club so we arrange and a plan events all the time. In total about 8 years experience. this is simply a night to meet people have a dance a few drinks dress up or down and have some fun, the club will not be a full time swingers club just the odd night if all goes well. There will be a security team in place for the night to control access and monitor activity. Bring your own toys for now as we are just trying this out, if it works and goes well we will invest in toys and more furniture for the play room for future events. "

You will have security inside to monitor activity ? I really think you should attend some clubs just to see how club nights are run

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Could be fun but you would need changing facilities and showers.

We are not running a full blown swingers club it is a night to meet and get to know people. the security will be there to make sure no one goes to far, and control access.

"Me and my business partner. We own a night club so we arrange and a plan events all the time. In total about 8 years experience. this is simply a night to meet people have a dance a few drinks dress up or down and have some fun, the club will not be a full time swingers club just the odd night if all goes well. There will be a security team in place for the night to control access and monitor activity. Bring your own toys for now as we are just trying this out, if it works and goes well we will invest in toys and more furniture for the play room for future events.

You will have security inside to monitor activity ? I really think you should attend some clubs just to see how club nights are run "

^ this

It's a great idea and I am potentially interested but I have concerns about the idea at the moment.

Bring your combine harvesters along lol

When I mentioned safety I was also wondering whether you'd thought about how to keep everything clean and sanitary.

Swingers nights can be messy. There can be body fluids to deal with. Will you have wipes and towels for people to clean things down before and after? How would puddles made my squirty women, and then left, be dealt with?

I'm not sure it's been fully thought through. This is why you need some experience of clubs, so see what you potentially face.

By *stwoforfun2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

"Me and my business partner. We own a night club so we arrange and a plan events all the time. In total about 8 years experience. this is simply a night to meet people have a dance a few drinks dress up or down and have some fun, the club will not be a full time swingers club just the odd night if all goes well. There will be a security team in place for the night to control access and monitor activity. Bring your own toys for now as we are just trying this out, if it works and goes well we will invest in toys and more furniture for the play room for future events.

You will have security inside to monitor activity ? I really think you should attend some clubs just to see how club nights are run "

"Bring your combine harvesters along lol "

That's you off my Christmas card list

"We are not running a full blown swingers club it is a night to meet and get to know people. the security will be there to make sure no one goes to far, and control access. "

If you feel like you potentially need security inside the club you aren't doing something right in afraid, swingers clubs are relaxed friendly environments. I'm sorry to say this but it doesn't sound like you know what you are doing you may have a lot of experience in running vanilla events but it's blatantly obvious you are very inexperienced in swinging, I can't ever recall security walking around inside an event or ever the need to except for 1 club and that's a place we will never return to

It will not be a swingers club, it is a place to meet and get to know others, the downstairs room will be available to dress up or down, put on a show or a bit of teasing but not full sex. As I said in the future with enough interest we will look to offer more.

As I keep explaining it is not a swingers club it is a night to meet like minded people. in the future this could change. I do lack the experience in swinging that is why I have stated we are open to ideas and suggestions and will improve the nights at a later stage. We are not going to try and compete with a full club we just want to offer a place you can meet in a safe environment and get to know people.

Like others have said.

Recommend attending a club to see how events are hosted what they supply etc

The annex in kings Lynn might be your nearest.

"As I keep explaining it is not a swingers club it is a night to meet like minded people. in the future this could change. I do lack the experience in swinging that is why I have stated we are open to ideas and suggestions and will improve the nights at a later stage. We are not going to try and compete with a full club we just want to offer a place you can meet in a safe environment and get to know people. "

Your meet up for the event looks more an event for fun

"As I keep explaining it is not a swingers club it is a night to meet like minded people. in the future this could change. I do lack the experience in swinging that is why I have stated we are open to ideas and suggestions and will improve the nights at a later stage. We are not going to try and compete with a full club we just want to offer a place you can meet in a safe environment and get to know people. "

What you're offering keeps changing.

First it's a swinger's night with a playroom and "sexy fun".

Now it's a social with teasing but no sex.

It is a night for swingers to meet like minded people and as I said sexy fun, dressing, teasing and flirting, if I had meant full sex I would have said full sex

"It is a night for swingers to meet like minded people and as I said sexy fun, dressing, teasing and flirting, if I had meant full sex I would have said full sex"

But you did say you had a playroom ?

"Bring your combine harvesters along lol

That's you off my Christmas card list "

I didn't get last years card :p

ok so obviously my definition of a play room is different. this is why we are looking for suggestions and ideas. we want to know what people want so we can improve and offer more for future nights, if this is something no one is going to be interested then we wont bother with this event or anymore in the future.

"ok so obviously my definition of a play room is different. this is why we are looking for suggestions and ideas. we want to know what people want so we can improve and offer more for future nights, if this is something no one is going to be interested then we wont bother with this event or anymore in the future. "

Can you explain what your definition of play room is ? If you are promoting a social evening advertise it as such it's either a play party or a social evening I can't see what there is in between. Unless you can enlighten us people can only go on what information you've put out there

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 04/02/15 14:04:22]

I will say there is already a regular social event in Norwich at the Catherine wheel and we've also attended a social at dunstan hall

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"It is a night for swingers to meet like minded people and as I said sexy fun, dressing, teasing and flirting, if I had meant full sex I would have said full sex"
From your OP
"and a play room and dance floor down stairs were you can dress up or down and have some sexy fun"
that would lead a swingers club regular to believe that there would be a room for playing in!

Given that you've now clarified that it will only be a social event, I think you can disregard the questions regarding lockers, changing rooms, clean-up, etc.

a play room to me soft fun, dressing up/down some teasing and a bit of foreplay. if i am wrong i apologise but this is why again we need suggestions. i am not a swinging expert and not had much to do with it so i don't know all the lingo and what is expected this is why we want feedback and info on what people would like.

"a play room to me soft fun, dressing up/down some teasing and a bit of foreplay. if i am wrong i apologise but this is why again we need suggestions. i am not a swinging expert and not had much to do with it so i don't know all the lingo and what is expected this is why we want feedback and info on what people would like. "

The problem you then have to have people policing the playroom to make sure people don't go past you definition of soft play by the way I've never heard of this before, once again I would say you really need to research this more because it doesn't seem to have been thought out at all. I really think you would be well advised to go to different events to see how it is done

Your advertising it on a swingers site

Highly recommend attending an event

all we are trying to do is offer a safe place for likeminded people to meet in a nightclub environment. as i have already said i do not have much experience in swinging this is why i have said we are open to suggestions. we can look at getting a planner for future nights but we want to know if its something local people want

"all we are trying to do is offer a safe place for likeminded people to meet in a nightclub environment. as i have already said i do not have much experience in swinging this is why i have said we are open to suggestions. we can look at getting a planner for future nights but we want to know if its something local people want "

But people will want to know what your offering and at the moment it's very unclear

It is a nightclub putting on a night for swingers to meet have a drink and a dance.

after some advise from other members we would like to invite you to barX on sunday the 1st march for a social swingers night. the night will be at a nightclub in norwich open from 1900-0200. there will be a main bar and dance floor on the 1st floor and a second bar and dance floor downstairs, the down stairs bar you are welcome to dress up or down, flirt and tease. there will be no full sex allowed within the club. we would like to get some feedback and suggestions and hopefully some more improved nights will take place in the future.

Hello, We think an event in Norwich is a really good idea, but personally a Sunday is not ideal. It seems there are experienced swingers who require a little more information as to what you are offering, but we are quite 'new' so would be happy to pay a visit, if on a Saturday. With the limited experience we have had, lockers, somewhere to put your mobile phone and of course consideration placed around hygiene is a must... Whether you are experimenting or not! As you may appreciate, it is likely that lots of sexy people, feeling very horny will no doubt 'get it on' ?? good luck though... We will keep our eyes peeled for your events in Norwich.

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"after some advise from other members we would like to invite you to barX on sunday the 1st march for a social swingers night. the night will be at a nightclub in norwich open from 1900-0200. there will be a main bar and dance floor on the 1st floor and a second bar and dance floor downstairs, the down stairs bar you are welcome to dress up or down, flirt and tease. there will be no full sex allowed within the club. we would like to get some feedback and suggestions and hopefully some more improved nights will take place in the future."

Sounds Awesome i would love to attend.

» Add a new message to this topic