FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > BMFC lAUNCH Party at DIVINOS SPA, Slough

BMFC lAUNCH Party at DIVINOS SPA, Slough

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *MFC Parties OP   Woman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

We are pleased to announce that we have secured our newest venue for our members to explore - and what a fantastic venue it is!!

Date - Saturday 28th February

Venue - DIVINOS SPA, Slough

Theme - TOGA PARTY

Grab your bed sheets and get on YOU-TUBE to learn how to make a TOGA!!

The BMFC are pleased to announce that we have secured a NEW VENUE for our wonderful members to enjoy

This elegant and newly built spa is situated in SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE only a stones throw from HEATHROW. Finished to the highest specification, this brilliant venue only opened in November 2014, so the BMFC are some of the FIRST people to discover it!!

This relatively undiscovered gem is an ideal location to relax and enjoy the wonderful facilities whilst meeting up with the sexiest people on this planet

This is the ONLY spa type venue in our menu of options making it IDEAL for those members who LOVE towel parties

Its also perfect for our members who prefer a more intimate gathering as the venue capacity here is 80, ensuring that this is a very sexy, friendly and playful, BMFC ONLY party!

Party Contribution for THIS PARTY ONLY (prices have been reduced for this special launch party!)

Single Guys - £20

Couples - £20

Ladies - £5

Doors 10pm till 4am

Places are LIMITED as this is one of our more intimate venues - so secure your place now!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm really looking forward to this...

It would be my first bmfc party...

By *MFC Parties OP   Woman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

Ahhhh - looks like you're one of the lucky single guys that secured a place ..

Been turning away quite a few as they contacted me after their deadline!

Oh... I see... Lucky (& nervous) me then...

My first BMFC party at Divino, had a lovely naughty time Excellent host and superb venue. Two thumbs up

By *roupPlayCouple  over a year ago

Near LHR

Looks like BMFC at Divinos isn't quite like it use to be?

No BMFC host

Few guest here none of which knew about the host not being here

No access to the rooms upstairs and apparently BMFC have not had access to those for months

3 play rooms to use, one with a door that doesn't shut, one that doesn't lock and one very very small

So paid an extra £4 for the BMFC party and we have less facilities than when we have visited a normal Divinos night...

Disappointed?

Yes, very.

We expected a lot more from Helen and BMFC based on her previous parties.

» Add a new message to this topic