FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > Swingfields DOES Townhouse MEGA PARTY 30th MAY!!!

Swingfields DOES Townhouse MEGA PARTY 30th MAY!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

As you know, Townhouse are the very proud Sponsors of the award winning Swingfields for the 2nd year running and with just 10 weeks to go until the big event, we are going to get you warmed up!

Swingfields are taking over Townhouse on Saturday 30th May for one night only and bringing their International DJ with them to do a set. There will be fun and games, raffles, prizes, filth, flirting and fornication!! It's a night NOT TO BE MISSED!!!!!

EVERYBODY is welcome, but there is a special entry price for Swingfields ticket holders. You can all buy tickets for this very special party through our online ticketing service (link on our profile) or directly with us. If you are a swingfields ticket holder you can gain entry for the following prices:

£15 couple

£20 single guy

£8 TGirls

free single ladies

You will need to present proof of your Swingfields ticket on arrival.

Our regular members really need to come to this one to show our Swingfields guests why Townhouse is fast becoming one of the best swingers clubs in the North! So come along and share your love for Townhouse!!

Buffet included and we have some overnight stays left if you fancy crashing out!

£15 per single private room

£20 per couples private room

£10 per person for a semi shared room

This is going to be awesome and a GREAT way to meet your fellow Swingfields campers before the big weekend!

See you there! xxx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a fantastic opportunity for all Swingfields customers to get together before the big day. Funky House music to get us all pumping!! Sooo looking forward to this road trip xx

By *hestercazWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Count me in!!!

By *x3anteexxCouple  over a year ago

NW Cheshire

We'll be there, Swingfield ticket booked,

Room for the night would be good too if possible

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

You know we'll be there

We will try make it guys.... Also we need to buy or tickets still for Swingfields going for 2 nights. Xxxx

P.s love townhouse it's the shiz of all clubs xxx

By *windonhereweareCouple  over a year ago

swindon

"We'll be there, Swingfield ticket booked,

Room for the night would be good too if possible"

We will definitely be coming, Festival tickets booked, sooooooo excited !!!!

I like the sound of this

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"We'll be there, Swingfield ticket booked,

Room for the night would be good too if possible"

Great to hear you are coming! Would you like a private room or a semi shared room? xx

"I like the sound of this "
Hey, get your festival swing on then and come and join us x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Any Townhouse members going to Swingfields, there is a thread you may be interested in

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/379373

xx

"We will try make it guys.... Also we need to buy or tickets still for Swingfields going for 2 nights. Xxxx

P.s love townhouse it's the shiz of all clubs xxx"

Can't wait to see you guys , it's getting closer xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Our regulars are getting totally stoked at the thought of this party!!! We need more of the Swingfields posse to join us...lets get this party started! x

Gloucester

We can't wait

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 29/04/15 12:31:10]

What a night this will be!

No doubt about it that the townhouse gang love to party!

Hopefully we will be bringing a posse of Swingfield ticket holders up to you for a raunchy soiree! xx

Way hay!! Just realised I CAN come to this! The kids will be on holiday with their dad! ????????

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

"Way hay!! Just realised I CAN come to this! The kids will be on holiday with their dad! ????????"
yum yum !!!! will be great to see so many people xxx

By *tevenipperMan  over a year ago

chertsey

Really looking forward to this! Cant wait to play my set and get you all in the mood!! Be good to see old friends and to make some new ones before July...see you soon x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We only have a few overnight stays left, so if you want to make a night of it, please PM me to reserve.

xxx

Looking forward to meeting all you fellow campers at this event

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Tickets are flying out as we get closer to this event, so if you want to come along, I suggest you book asap to avoid disappointment. People are coming from all over the country, so it's going to be a truly countrywide event!!

nr beauly

"Tickets are flying out as we get closer to this event, so if you want to come along, I suggest you book asap to avoid disappointment. People are coming from all over the country, so it's going to be a truly countrywide event!! "

We are getting soooo excited !!!!

By *icklesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Sadly we won't be there its the first party we have missed in years lol. Hope you all have a blast x

nr beauly

"Sadly we won't be there its the first party we have missed in years lol. Hope you all have a blast x"

Oh we will try our best x

We now have r tickets for swingfields, and ate defo coming to the party at townhouse. Bring on the fun xxx

"We now have r tickets for swingfields, and ate defo coming to the party at townhouse. Bring on the fun xxx "
Yay , bring it on ?? xx

Looks like the night is going to be great

We will be attending this, so looking forward to making new friends

"We will be attending this, so looking forward to making new friends"
Looking forward to meeting you x

We are now officially going to be Swingfield 2015 attendees so looking forward to this more now

nr beauly

"We are now officially going to be Swingfield 2015 attendees so looking forward to this more now "
welcome aboard the BIGGEST lifestyle event of the year ! The night at townhouse will give a "teaser set" from ONE of our 5 international DJ's who will , along with an award winning laser and light show , entertain us all for the festival .

chertsey

getting closer and closer now people....and i would like to say that this year we will be having non other than Carl Coxs lighting engineer for the swingfields weekend and he is bringing along some of his lovely laser toys!!

See you all at the Toen House on 30th xxxx

chertsey

[Removed by poster at 12/05/15 18:57:57]

"Tickets are flying out as we get closer to this event, so if you want to come along, I suggest you book asap to avoid disappointment. People are coming from all over the country, so it's going to be a truly countrywide event!! "

Do I not just put my name down on here then?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Tickets are flying out as we get closer to this event, so if you want to come along, I suggest you book asap to avoid disappointment. People are coming from all over the country, so it's going to be a truly countrywide event!!

Do I not just put my name down on here then? "

I will put you on the list but PLEASE be early as the doors will close when we are full. Buying a ticket will guarantee your entry and the link to our ticket site is on our profile; can't put the link here xx

chertsey

OK GUYS AND GALS.......Im doing a set at The Town House on the 30th to get you all buzzing for July!! What ya wanna hear...old skool tunes you all shud know but,brought upto date 2015 style or do you wanna hear some upto date club(ministry/pacha) stuff???

The choice as they say "is yours!!"

Nipper

I want to hear a bit of everything!!! Does that narrow it down ?? heh heh heh xxx

chertsey

lol no...makes things harder x

"lol no...makes things harder x

"

Heh heh , I like to make things harder !! ??

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

Please can my name be put on the list if there are any places left.

"OK GUYS AND GALS.......Im doing a set at The Town House on the 30th to get you all buzzing for July!! What ya wanna hear...old skool tunes you all shud know but,brought upto date 2015 style or do you wanna hear some upto date club(ministry/pacha) stuff???

Nipper "

Do you have the birdie dance?

Superman?

YMCA?

nr beauly

"OK GUYS AND GALS.......Im doing a set at The Town House on the 30th to get you all buzzing for July!! What ya wanna hear...old skool tunes you all shud know but,brought upto date 2015 style or do you wanna hear some upto date club(ministry/pacha) stuff???

Nipper

Steve..... If you play THOSE i WILL hunt you down !!! Lol

Superman?

YMCA?

"

chertsey

"lol no...makes things harder x

Heh heh , I like to make things harder !! ?? "

lol now that i would believe x

chertsey

Nipper

Steve..... If you play THOSE i WILL hunt you down !!! Lol

Superman?

YMCA?

"

i was asked to play 500 miles once...i wont tell you what i said to them as its very rude and i am a good angelic boy x

chertsey

Nipper

Superman?

YMCA?

"

aww sorry i dont have them in my collection but,i can get them and i am open to bribes lol x

Nipper

Superman?

YMCA?

aww sorry i dont have them in my collection but,i can get them and i am open to bribes lol x"

I MAY have been joking!

chertsey

Nipper

Superman?

YMCA?

aww sorry i dont have them in my collection but,i can get them and i am open to bribes lol x

I MAY have been joking! "

yeah i had hoped you were lol its hard to get a good balance because normally the crowd i play for are late teens to late 20s and they wanna the most upto date club stuff but,there are gonna be so many different ages there so,gonna play safe and play some new stuff with a few classics that ALL will know and hope everyone enjoys it x

Nipper

Superman?

YMCA?

I MAY have been joking!

yeah i had hoped you were lol its hard to get a good balance because normally the crowd i play for are late teens to late 20s and they wanna the most upto date club stuff but,there are gonna be so many different ages there so,gonna play safe and play some new stuff with a few classics that ALL will know and hope everyone enjoys it x "

Way to go Stevie , you will be awesome xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Some 90's old skool would be awesome, mixed with some up to date? Xx

Nipper

Superman?

YMCA?

I MAY have been joking!

yeah i had hoped you were lol its hard to get a good balance because normally the crowd i play for are late teens to late 20s and they wanna the most upto date club stuff but,there are gonna be so many different ages there so,gonna play safe and play some new stuff with a few classics that ALL will know and hope everyone enjoys it x "

If I don't know em I'll just Hum - but I can outlast most young-uns on the dance floor!!

chertsey

Nipper

Superman?

YMCA?

I MAY have been joking!

yeah i had hoped you were lol its hard to get a good balance because normally the crowd i play for are late teens to late 20s and they wanna the most upto date club stuff but,there are gonna be so many different ages there so,gonna play safe and play some new stuff with a few classics that ALL will know and hope everyone enjoys it x

If I don't know em I'll just Hum - but I can outlast most young-uns on the dance floor!! "

yes im sure you can and i will be looking out for you taking the lead on the floor xx

Nipper

Superman?

YMCA?

I MAY have been joking!

If I don't know em I'll just Hum - but I can outlast most young-uns on the dance floor!! "

I'll be with you there ?? xx

Nipper

Superman?

YMCA?

I MAY have been joking!

If I don't know em I'll just Hum - but I can outlast most young-uns on the dance floor!! I'll be with you there ?? xx"

Great stuff! Bring yer dancing shoes Hun! And I NEED to see those nipple rings in the flesh - awesome!

Nipper

Superman?

YMCA?

I MAY have been joking!

If I don't know em I'll just Hum - but I can outlast most young-uns on the dance floor!!

yes im sure you can and i will be looking out for you taking the lead on the floor xx "

Yessir!

Right - ready everyone?

DO DO DO

COME ON AND DO THE CONGA!

CHOO CHOO CHOO

THAT TRAIN ACROSS THE FLOOR!!

Nipper

Superman?

YMCA?

I MAY have been joking!

yes im sure you can and i will be looking out for you taking the lead on the floor xx

Yessir!

Right - ready everyone?

DO DO DO

COME ON AND DO THE CONGA!

CHOO CHOO CHOO

THAT TRAIN ACROSS THE FLOOR!!

"

Nipple rings at the ready , dancing shoes packed, gold lamè thong and nipple tassles ordered ! Choo choo choo. ... ?? x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

OMFG!!!! Cheese at Townhouse... peachy,it's all your fault!!

On a more positive note, ticket sales have gone nuts this week! Xx

"OMFG!!!! Cheese at Townhouse... peachy,it's all your fault!!

On a more positive note, ticket sales have gone nuts this week! Xx"

Glad to hear it! You need lots of people to make a good conga line!

Now!

A. GA DO DO DO

PUSH PINEAPPLE SHAKE A TREE!

(Re cheese - is this my cue to make inappropriate jokes about cheesy cocks?? )

Gloucester

Glad to hear it! You need lots of people to make a good conga line!

Now!

A. GA DO DO DO

PUSH PINEAPPLE SHAKE A TREE!

(Re cheese - is this my cue to make inappropriate jokes about cheesy cocks?? )"

oops up side ya head, i said oops up side ya head

nr beauly

On a more positive note, ticket sales have gone nuts this week! Xx"

Yayyyyy its going to be an EPIC start to the SWINGFIELDS countdown - we INNOVATE where others IMITATE .....

Yayyyyy its going to be an EPIC start to the SWINGFIELDS countdown - we INNOVATE where others IMITATE ..... "

Definitely. ...the sincerest form of flattery

Ticket booked ... Count me in please x

chertsey

"Ticket booked ... Count me in please x "

always nice to know we will have royalty joining us!!

"Ticket booked ... Count me in please x "
We look forward to seeing you there xx

"Ticket booked ... Count me in please x

always nice to know we will have royalty joining us!! "

I know , Stu is a right Queen hahaha ! Xx

Thank you, won't be bringing my crown though as it always falls off or I end up losing it!!

"Thank you, won't be bringing my crown though as it always falls off or I end up losing it!! "
Painful if you sat on it too , I should imagine !! xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

All single guy places & overnights have now gone!

Going to be rockin'! Xx

nr beauly

"All single guy places & overnights have now gone!

Going to be rockin'! Xx"

Awesome !! Lets rock the townhouse !!!!

Going to be rockin'! Xx

Awesome !! Lets rock the townhouse !!!!"

Innovators not Imitators! ?? If Carlsberg did pre festival events... 2nd to none !! Ahhhhhhhhh lol , canny wait xx

chertsey

Going to be rockin'! Xx

Awesome !! Lets rock the townhouse !!!! Innovators not Imitators! ?? If Carlsberg did pre festival events... 2nd to none !! Ahhhhhhhhh lol , canny wait xx"

There is only one TRUE lifestyle festival in the UK and that is SWINGFIELDS!!Festival means in a field,with camping and not a party in your garden with some friends staying over in a tent!

nr beauly

Going to be rockin'! Xx

Awesome !! Lets rock the townhouse !!!! Innovators not Imitators! ?? If Carlsberg did pre festival events... 2nd to none !! Ahhhhhhhhh lol , canny wait xx

There is only one TRUE lifestyle festival in the UK and that is SWINGFIELDS!!Festival means in a field,with camping and not a party in your garden with some friends staying over in a tent! "

Gloucester

So looking forward to this party, will be great to see everyone again

"So looking forward to this party, will be great to see everyone again "
Us too, has been too long without partying!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Got more staff in...yes coz it's going to be chocca but also so I can have a boogie!! Hehe

There's got to be some perks!!!

chertsey

"Got more staff in...yes coz it's going to be chocca but also so I can have a boogie!! Hehe

There's got to be some perks!!!"

got a cracking set worked out...gonna take you all back intime, then bring you all back to 2015!!...just a quick question tho....how long do you want me to play for??? lol music i mean!! xxx

"Got more staff in...yes coz it's going to be chocca but also so I can have a boogie!! Hehe

There's got to be some perks!!!"

Oh fantastic, see you on the dance floor xx

Bumped for a friend x

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Please can you put me down for this one

By *otns3xyCouple  over a year ago

Near Here/there

We are attending - can't bloody wait xxx

"Please can you put me down for this one "
Have pm'd you x

So close now, I can almost smell it. Getting excited now xx

Looking forward to this.

It's our first time at townhouse so have a question, is there a dress down time?

All the clubs we've visited have different policies on this, so wondered what happens at TH

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Looking forward to this.

It's our first time at townhouse so have a question, is there a dress down time?

All the clubs we've visited have different policies on this, so wondered what happens at TH

"

We have a dress down policy after 11pm only and only in the upstairs play areas. So downstairs in the bar a lounge, you can wear as much or little as you like, but if you want to wander around our playrooms later, we do ask that you dress down.

Hope this helps!

Vic xx

Thanks Vic

chertsey

bump

By *x3anteexxCouple  over a year ago

NW Cheshire

Just confirmed a stayover....

nr beauly

"bump "

Lookung like a virtual sell out!! Going to be epic xxx

chertsey

"bump

Lookung like a virtual sell out!! Going to be epic xxx"

WICKED!!...really can not wait for this and its almost sold out!!.....no pressure then lol x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Just confirmed a stayover....

"

You got the last room that someone cancelled!! It literally came available minutes before you asked me! You were really lucky x

we are going can we pay on the door

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"we are going can we pay on the door"

Hi!

Yes you can You just get cheaper tickets by buying in advance and guaranteed entry. If you want to pay on the door, then I strongly recommend that you arrive before 10pm to ensure you get in!

nr beauly

Sooooooo excited !!!

Do we know how many spaces are left ? xx

chertsey

ONE WEEK....7 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We have sold over 3/4 of our tickets and there are lots of our regulars who are paying on the night So we are estimating 130 people for this fantabulous party!

nr beauly

"We have sold over 3/4 of our tickets and there are lots of our regulars who are paying on the night So we are estimating 130 people for this fantabulous party! "

shamazing !!!! we are uber excited, it will BEGIN the big festival countdown so watch out Townhouse the SWINGFIELDS POSSE are a cummin !!!!

"We have sold over 3/4 of our tickets and there are lots of our regulars who are paying on the night So we are estimating 130 people for this fantabulous party! "
Great news xxx

we got our tickets lol should be a fun night

"we got our tickets lol should be a fun night"
It certainly will be, lots of naughty fun x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

OMG!! If last nights party is anything to go by, then next week is going to be awesome! We had to shut the doors at 10pm. I think people think that I use the 'get in early to avoid disappointment' as a ploy to make it look like we are busy. NO!!! We ARE busy!!!

I had to turn away 34 people last night which is just awful, BUT I have been saying for weeks, get in before 10pm to avoid disappointment!!

SO, please folks, arrive before 10pm! lol

If you have bought a ticket, you still need to get in early! If you are paying on the door, get in earlier!

By *ovely_and_HimselfCouple  over a year ago

North of Derby

What time do you open from?

"OMG!! If last nights party is anything to go by, then next week is going to be awesome! We had to shut the doors at 10pm. I think people think that I use the 'get in early to avoid disappointment' as a ploy to make it look like we are busy. NO!!! We ARE busy!!!

I had to turn away 34 people last night which is just awful, BUT I have been saying for weeks, get in before 10pm to avoid disappointment!!

SO, please folks, arrive before 10pm! lol

If you have bought a ticket, you still need to get in early! If you are paying on the door, get in earlier! "

Haha , brilliant! No need for big promises of magnificent things just genuine events for genuine lifestylers. The customers will speak for themselves. Well done Townhouse, can't wait to see you next week

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"What time do you open from? "

The doors open at 8.30pm...we had a queue last night lol xx

Gloucester

"What time do you open from?

The doors open at 8.30pm...we had a queue last night lol xx"

we will be queuing lol

nr beauly

"What time do you open from?

The doors open at 8.30pm...we had a queue last night lol xx

we will be queuing lol "

You hsve a room booked !! Lol

Well I'm not working this one and R is going to come along with me for the first time...

I'm excited to introduce him to you all xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Well I'm not working this one and R is going to come along with me for the first time...

I'm excited to introduce him to you all xxx"

Bloody hell! Baptism of fire! You've only gone and chosen one of the busiest nights on the calendar! lol xx

Hahaha!

We all know I don't do things by half haha!

Xxx

"Hahaha!

We all know I don't do things by half haha!

Xxx"

Bless him ! I'm sure he will be fine with so many gorgeous people to look after him

x

By *essieBooWoman  over a year ago

Inverness and everywhere else.

Is there any theme for this night? What should I wear? ?

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Is there any theme for this night? What should I wear? ? "

Hey! The theme is 'party til ya drop'! haha...no, there isn't a theme, just a smart casual dress code which is nice and easy for everybody See you there! xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Just a bit of 'housekeeping'...

if you are coming in as a Swingfields guest, please bring in your Swingfields ticket to get our discounted rate on the desk. Even if you have bought a Townhouse ticket for this night, you will still need to show your swingfields ticket too.

If you are not a Swingfields guest, you are still very welcome to join us and you can buy a ticket in advance OR pay on the door.

Everybody....PLEASE arrive before 10pm!!! I can't say this enough! You will definitely get in if you arrive before 10pm, but I cannot guarantee entry if you arrive after this time. Simple really...just be early!!! lol

If you are new to Townhouse, you can either come in as a guest or join as a member. Either way, bring some ID. If you want a membership, you will need to fill in a membership form. To save time on the desk on arrival, it would be helpful if you could fill in a membership form before you arrive. You can print off a blank form from our website. You will be shown around the club and settled in, so you won't feel new for long.

As there will be loads of you to book in, please have all of this ready and it will result in a smooth booking in and more time for fun, food and filth!

We are more than used to booking in and managing huge volumes of people, so it will all go swimmingly with a little bit of help from you.

Can't wait...this is going to be an AWESOME party!

Chester

"Just a bit of 'housekeeping'...

if you are coming in as a Swingfields guest, please bring in your Swingfields ticket to get our discounted rate on the desk. Even if you have bought a Townhouse ticket for this night, you will still need to show your swingfields ticket too.

If you are not a Swingfields guest, you are still very welcome to join us and you can buy a ticket in advance OR pay on the door.

Everybody....PLEASE arrive before 10pm!!! I can't say this enough! You will definitely get in if you arrive before 10pm, but I cannot guarantee entry if you arrive after this time. Simple really...just be early!!! lol

If you are new to Townhouse, you can either come in as a guest or join as a member. Either way, bring some ID. If you want a membership, you will need to fill in a membership form. To save time on the desk on arrival, it would be helpful if you could fill in a membership form before you arrive. You can print off a blank form from our website. You will be shown around the club and settled in, so you won't feel new for long.

As there will be loads of you to book in, please have all of this ready and it will result in a smooth booking in and more time for fun, food and filth!

We are more than used to booking in and managing huge volumes of people, so it will all go swimmingly with a little bit of help from you.

Can't wait...this is going to be an AWESOME party! "

You guys are so organised. Really looking forward to meeting lots of new people! Shame I can't make Swingfields though

By *indersWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Going to try and come to this, haven't been to TH since indulgence night xx

nr beauly

"Going to try and come to this, haven't been to TH since indulgence night xx"

yayyy, come and join the madness !!!

It's going to be yet another great night at Townhouse

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Going to try and come to this, haven't been to TH since indulgence night xx"

Feels like AGES since we've seen you, but you have been busy afterall, so I'll let you off!!!! haha Don't be waiting in the car park too long getting your nerves together this time....you may not get in!!! lol xxx

We will be there.... Btw when do we get our tickets??

Also how do we present proof that we have tickets??

We will be there xxxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"We will be there.... Btw when do we get our tickets??

Also how do we present proof that we have tickets??

We will be there xxxx "

Are you talking about Swingfields tickets? If you haven't had tickets yet, you should have a booking confirmation which is good enough for me

Big snogs and hugs await...oh and Iron Bru! xx

Hahaha make sure you have some for me vic xxx

Yeah I will print the reservation code of hun and bring it with us.. Huggies miss you all.. Xxx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hahaha make sure you have some for me vic xxx

Yeah I will print the reservation code of hun and bring it with us.. Huggies miss you all.. Xxx"

There's always snogs and squidges for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe.. Sounds good

Can't wait roll on Saturday xxx

Yeah I will print the reservation code of hun and bring it with us.. Huggies miss you all.. Xxx

There's always snogs and squidges for you!!!!!!!!!!! "

Snogs and squidges sound good lol

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Snogs and squidges sound good lol "

You're just bloody greedy!!! lol

Snogs and squidges sound good lol

You're just bloody greedy!!! lol"

Errrrrmmmmmmm yeah

3 days and counting............

I'm not well at all! Three days to get better!

R is very excited I know you sexy bunch will make him feel welcome and I'm looking forward to introducing him to you all for our social night with some pervery... hes interested to learn more about the swinging scene after all I've told him about it so watch this space!

"I'm not well at all! Three days to get better!

R is very excited I know you sexy bunch will make him feel welcome and I'm looking forward to introducing him to you all for our social night with some pervery... hes interested to learn more about the swinging scene after all I've told him about it so watch this space! "

OOhh hope you feel better soon xx

By *indersWoman  over a year ago

Chester

"Going to try and come to this, haven't been to TH since indulgence night xx

Feels like AGES since we've seen you, but you have been busy afterall, so I'll let you off!!!! haha Don't be waiting in the car park too long getting your nerves together this time....you may not get in!!! lol xxx"

Haha, id better get my act together then!! I will make u proud and try not to wait in the car too long!! Hehe

xx

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Going to try and come to this, haven't been to TH since indulgence night xx

Feels like AGES since we've seen you, but you have been busy afterall, so I'll let you off!!!! haha Don't be waiting in the car park too long getting your nerves together this time....you may not get in!!! lol xxx

Haha, id better get my act together then!! I will make u proud and try not to wait in the car too long!! Hehe

xx"

Birkenhead/Liverpool

For those who are coming to Swingfields in July, we can get banners printed to identify you as Townhouse Tarts...full details can be found on the Fab swingers thread in the Clubs discussion group here http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/390895

Chester

The link to your thread is not working...maybe it was removed? Shame as I think a lot of people would be interested in this Maybe they could just PM you instead? I will spread the word to some of the girlies who are going and tell them to PM you x

nr beauly

"The link to your thread is not working...maybe it was removed? Shame as I think a lot of people would be interested in this Maybe they could just PM you instead? I will spread the word to some of the girlies who are going and tell them to PM you x"

Vicki sends apologies as shes just got a 48 hour ban (i dont know why ??) so yes PM her or email the townhouse) xx

nr beauly

We begin our charity initiative this saturday at townhouse with a little raffle xx )

Is the guest list full?

nr beauly

"Is the guest list full? "

I think the secret is to get there before 10pm

Gloucester

"Is the guest list full? "

It looks like you'll have to inbox the townhouse twosome for any info over the next couple of day

I'd recommend getting to the townhouse before 10pm to guarantee entry. I worked the 10th anniversary last week and it was a lock in with the townhouse turning 34 people away...

Xx

I'd recommend getting there not much later than 9pm if last weekend is anything to go by. You can never spend too long in one night at Townhouse

By *iccardaTV/TS  over a year ago

Wallasey

I am replying on behalf of TownhouseTwosome while they ride out the silly 'Time Out' they have been given!

They are recommending getting to the club as early as possible. They cannot stress this enough! If you arrive before 10pm you will be guaranteed entry but after this time is touch and go. So just arrive early! lol! As LeeWidnes said, you can't spend too much time at Townhouse!

For those who haven't booked tickets, there is not a guestlist as such, you can just turn up on the night BUT get there as close to opening as you can x

"I am replying on behalf of TownhouseTwosome while they ride out the silly 'Time Out' they have been given!

They are recommending getting to the club as early as possible. They cannot stress this enough! If you arrive before 10pm you will be guaranteed entry but after this time is touch and go. So just arrive early! lol! As LeeWidnes said, you can't spend too much time at Townhouse!

For those who haven't booked tickets, there is not a guestlist as such, you can just turn up on the night BUT get there as close to opening as you can x"

You can't go to the best events late and expect to get in. Be sensible and get there EARLY!!!! Can't wait xx

"I am replying on behalf of TownhouseTwosome while they ride out the silly 'Time Out' they have been given!

For those who haven't booked tickets, there is not a guestlist as such, you can just turn up on the night BUT get there as close to opening as you can x You can't go to the best events late and expect to get in. Be sensible and get there EARLY!!!! Can't wait xx

"

Doors open @ 8.30pm, there will be a queue to get in even then and I'll be in it

I'll be in that queue

Probably at the front knowing me

I am going to get there for 6pm!!! xx

Hahaha love it!

"I am going to get there for 6pm!!! xx"

At the rate things are going, I might have to get there Saturday morning to get anywhere near the front of the queue

Wallasey

"I am going to get there for 6pm!!! xx

At the rate things are going, I might have to get there Saturday morning to get anywhere near the front of the queue "

You are not a stranger to Saturday mornings at the club though!!

"I am going to get there for 6pm!!! xx

At the rate things are going, I might have to get there Saturday morning to get anywhere near the front of the queue

You are not a stranger to Saturday mornings at the club though!! "

This is very true

Sounds like this is going to be a banging night! ! The start of the greatest event this year

chertsey

hey guys and gals....im coming from london with my dj gear on the train....whats the nearest station to the club and how far is it from the town house????

"hey guys and gals....im coming from london with my dj gear on the train....whats the nearest station to the club and how far is it from the town house???? "

London Euston-Liverpool Lime St.

Liverpool Lime St-Green Lane Station, only a couple of stops and then a Taxi from there is about 2 or 3mins seeing as you've got all your stuff with you.

[Removed by poster at 28/05/15 20:34:53]

chertsey

"hey guys and gals....im coming from london with my dj gear on the train....whats the nearest station to the club and how far is it from the town house????

Liverpool Lime St-Green Lane Station, only a couple of stops and then a Taxi from there is about 2 or 3mins seeing as you've got all your stuff with you. "

cool,cheers see ya there!!

"hey guys and gals....im coming from london with my dj gear on the train....whats the nearest station to the club and how far is it from the town house????

Liverpool Lime St-Green Lane Station, only a couple of stops and then a Taxi from there is about 2 or 3mins seeing as you've got all your stuff with you.

cool,cheers see ya there!! "

You most certainly will. Though you might not see me through the crowds lol

chertsey

You most certainly will. Though you might not see me through the crowds lol "

well you will know who i am whn im doing my set so,come say hi?

well you will know who i am whn im doing my set so,come say hi?"

I'll find out from Vicky what time your set is due to start and I'll say hi then.

chertsey

well you will know who i am whn im doing my set so,come say hi?

I'll find out from Vicky what time your set is due to start and I'll say hi then. "

lol let me know when you do,cos i dont even know yet myself lol

think she got a ban from posting for 48hrs.

Have you sent her a PM she can still reply to those xx

"think she got a ban from posting for 48hrs.

Have you sent her a PM she can still reply to those xx"

She has been very naughty girl............... no change there then xx

Wallasey

Aren't we all naughty on here ??! lol

Wallasey

I have been asked to let you know that 1 single male place has come available due to someone having to cancel. So if any Swingfields ticket holders OR Townhouse male members would like to snap it up, please PM TownhouseTwosome asap. Thanks!

Wallasey

Ok, that last minute single guy place has now been taken.

34 hours folks!....

Gloucester

"

34 hours folks!...."

Counting the hours....... well the minutes actually

"

34 hours folks!....

Counting the hours....... well the minutes actually "

I was counting the hours, until it got to 36 hours to go and then started counting the minutes

Wallasey

Someone (estab member on Fab) just messaged me and said, ' what's Swingfields'?! Really?! They mustn't go on the forums! lol or maybe I'm just obsessed!

"Someone (estab member on Fab) just messaged me and said, ' what's Swingfields'?! Really?! They mustn't go on the forums! lol or maybe I'm just obsessed! "
HAhaha! It happens. There are still people in the outer hebrides that have not heard......but they will soon. Saying that we have guests coming from Japan, Sweden, South Africa and Inverness so word is getting out somewhere :o) xx

26 hours...................

"26 hours................... "

1,557 minutes

"26 hours...................

1,557 minutes "

93,420 seconds

By *CgonemadCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Can't wait for this. It's been so long since we last went to Townhouse!

"Can't wait for this. It's been so long since we last went to Townhouse! "

Make sure your there nice and early, it's going to be a full house tomorrow

Me and R can't wait!

I have no voice you'll all be pleased to know!!

"Me and R can't wait!

I have no voice you'll all be pleased to know!! "

Thats ok, you will just have to gesticulate!!

By *lue MarlinCouple  over a year ago

Snowdonia North Wales UK

Wow what a Guest list xx Cant wait