FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > 2nd January - Cupids THE NEW YEARS EVE PARTY and WE MEAN "THE"

2nd January - Cupids THE NEW YEARS EVE PARTY and WE MEAN "THE"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Every year Cupids holds the most outrageous and "never to be forgotten" NEW YEARS PARTY. This year as every year in our near 21 years history (anniverary in October 2016) the New Years party WILL be bigger and better than ALL previous celebration.

Come say bye bye to 2015 with a bang,whoop & hurrah. Or any combination you can think of.

To avoid taxi & hotels costs it is possible to book one of the rooms from 3am the normal closing time. Cost per room £30 pounds with up to 4 guests per room. If YOU book the room - YOU CHOOSE YOUR OVERNIGHT GUESTS. THIS EXCLUDES THE COUPLES ROOM - staff only lol.

Take the chance finding a place to lay your head on the night or call the club and reserve a room asap.

Guests That have either not "booked" a room or have NOT been invited to stay will depart the club at 3 am.

Overnight guests provided with alka seltzer tea and toast from 10 am to depart the club at 11am.

It's the party that can't be missed - but if you can't be here we will toast your absence lol xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is the £30 on top of the guest fee of £60? will people be able to just have the room to themselves or do they have to share if i want to get my head down at 4am and have booked the room from 3am if someone is still in the room who will ask them to leave and clean the room to sleep?. just asking some question so as not to upset anyone on the night.

Yes if you wish to sleep alone you could have booked one of the rooms. Unfortunately you are to late and all the rooms have been allocated and booked. Perhaps and if you decide to visit cupids one of room hosts will let you share their room.

"Yes if you wish to sleep alone you could have booked one of the rooms. Unfortunately you are to late and all the rooms have been allocated and booked. Perhaps and if you decide to visit cupids one of room hosts will let you share their room. "

Can i Take the chance finding a place to lay your head on the night or do people have to be on the Bruce HOT LIST before we are allowed to say will we have to pay £30 to put our head down anywhere in the club.it says U can stay if invite do we ask or wait for the managment to ask us?

the people that "book" the room will invite those that THEY choose to have in their room overnight. Club Management will NOT be involved other than to ensure everyones safety. STAFF members will remain in the club of course.

"the people that "book" the room will invite those that THEY choose to have in their room overnight. Club Management will NOT be involved other than to ensure everyones safety. STAFF members will remain in the club of course."

Dont understand your add then it states....

Take the chance finding a place to lay your head on the night or call the club and reserve a room asap.

Guests That have either not "booked" a room or have NOT been invited to stay will depart the club at 3 am.

does this mean i can find a place as you say take a chance or who does the inviting ????? sorry to be a pain but as iam thinking of calling to the club on the very important night i need to know if i can or cannot stay ?

The person/s that have booked and paid for the room have the choice of whom they invite to stay in the room with them., ALL the available rooms have been booked by others. eg no rooms are now available.

You may hope to have one of the person/s INVITE you to stay in their room and beyond 3 am when the club closes FOR THOSE NOT having booked a room OR the guests that THEY have invited to stay with them.

Cannot be any clearer. But hope to see you ate the club.

"The person/s that have booked and paid for the room have the choice of whom they invite to stay in the room with them., ALL the available rooms have been booked by others. eg no rooms are now available.

You may hope to have one of the person/s INVITE you to stay in their room and beyond 3 am when the club closes FOR THOSE NOT having booked a room OR the guests that THEY have invited to stay with them.

Cannot be any clearer. But hope to see you ate the club."

This is clearly stated on your add.

(Take the chance finding a place to lay your head on the night or call the club and reserve a room asap.)

this implies or take a chance on a place to lay your head not that you have to be invited as you state make it clear for people that WAS going to spent the £90 to stay but i guess its a matter of if you face fits regardless on the night. ( NOT TO BOTHER I HAVE DECIDED TO VISIT AMOUR AND GET A TAXI HOME LOT CHEAPER AND WILL HAVE A CHOICE WHERE I WISH TO LAY MY HEAD HOPE YOU HAVE A BUSY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST BRUCE,YONA.

By *imply lushWoman  over a year ago

London

Hi can you add me with a plus 1

A room is 30 pounds and can accommodate up to 4 people - eg equates to £7.50 per person if there are for sharing (significantly less than £30 pounds that you have mentioned. We have made clear in terms of whom makes the decision as to the ROOM host invites to share THEIR room with them.

Very pleased that you have made a final decision where to spend the evening - hope that you have fun.

should you have the need to clarify or require additional information please feel free to call the club number, send a private message which we will respond to directly - as no one else appears to be confused by the information on the club profile page with regards to room hire - just trying to help you

"should you have the need to clarify or require additional information please feel free to call the club number, send a private message which we will respond to directly - as no one else appears to be confused by the information on the club profile page with regards to room hire - just trying to help you "

Not at all made it clear no room left so this thread is now finished yes? on your play on words means nothing to me at all. i asked a question you answered but still did not make sense at all can you lay your head down without an invite the answer is NO i take it you have to stay in one of the rooms. as you gave me your confuzed answer i replied. but as you still have to have the last word good night god bless. CLOSED. I HOPE. room at the inn full

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

It all seems pretty clear to me. Can't see where the confusion is.

This thread is about the event, not just booking a room so no, it's not finished.

So who else is coming to the party? X

We will be there xxx

"It all seems pretty clear to me. Can't see where the confusion is.

This thread is about the event, not just booking a room so no, it's not finished.

So who else is coming to the party? X"

It should seem very clear to you are you not the club DJ and you will be at this party and staying in the couples room with the rest of the staff and as all of the room are full why do you fell the need to jump back i with this thread all that was asked was can i stay they say the rooms are full so that should be the end of this but oooo no they dj has to have is say maybe the owner of the club will be next just drop it and move on if you can last word on it have fun and a happy new year to all that who sail in the shipwreck

It should seem very clear to you are you not the club DJ and you will be at this party and staying in the couples room with the rest of the staff and as all of the room are full why do you fell the need to jump back i with this thread all that was asked was can i stay they say the rooms are full so that should be the end of this but oooo no they dj has to have is say maybe the owner of the club will be next just drop it and move on if you can last word on it have fun and a happy new year to all that who sail in the shipwreck "

Only part of the OP is about rooms for the night in question. The rest of the OP is about the night itself.

the rooms have all been booked now but those that are going or wish to go on the night will still post in the thread as and when they want to as with all threads about events.

If someone says that they won't be attending this event as they've already decided to go somewhere else now on this evening, why should they worry about who posts in this thread. Surely it would be better for them to post in the thread about the event they have decided to attend and let others that are attending use this thread for what it's meant for.

It should seem very clear to you are you not the club DJ and you will be at this party and staying in the couples room with the rest of the staff and as all of the room are full why do you fell the need to jump back i with this thread all that was asked was can i stay they say the rooms are full so that should be the end of this but oooo no they dj has to have is say maybe the owner of the club will be next just drop it and move on if you can last word on it have fun and a happy new year to all that who sail in the shipwreck

Only part of the OP is about rooms for the night in question. The rest of the OP is about the night itself.

the rooms have all been booked now but those that are going or wish to go on the night will still post in the thread as and when they want to as with all threads about events.

If someone says that they won't be attending this event as they've already decided to go somewhere else now on this evening, why should they worry about who posts in this thread. Surely it would be better for them to post in the thread about the event they have decided to attend and let others that are attending use this thread for what it's meant for. "

My only question was about the rooms and has never changed from that other people have stated the thread is about the night i said all rooms are full so that part is closed or are they seems all your adds on yours are about the townhouse ? why do you feel the need to jump in ok ok you have bullied me I WILL GO TO IT. but i'm not staying over lol ok let you get on with it now.x

Nat peace and good will and all that goes with it. xxx

Looking forward to seeing all at the club on New Year's Eve xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"should you have the need to clarify or require additional information please feel free to call the club number, send a private message which we will respond to directly - as no one else appears to be confused by the information on the club profile page with regards to room hire - just trying to help you

Not at all made it clear no room left so this thread is now finished yes? on your play on words means nothing to me at all. i asked a question you answered but still did not make sense at all can you lay your head down without an invite the answer is NO i take it you have to stay in one of the rooms. as you gave me your confuzed answer i replied. but as you still have to have the last word good night god bless. CLOSED. I HOPE. room at the inn full "

I think the questions have been answered for you now so please leave the thread for people who want to put their names down.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I maybe would like to come on the night if I can get away from my various family shenanigans, can I just show up or do I need to put my name down on the list as it's going to be such a big event?

Thank you?

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"should you have the need to clarify or require additional information please feel free to call the club number, send a private message which we will respond to directly - as no one else appears to be confused by the information on the club profile page with regards to room hire - just trying to help you

Not at all made it clear no room left so this thread is now finished yes? on your play on words means nothing to me at all. i asked a question you answered but still did not make sense at all can you lay your head down without an invite the answer is NO i take it you have to stay in one of the rooms. as you gave me your confuzed answer i replied. but as you still have to have the last word good night god bless. CLOSED. I HOPE. room at the inn full

I think the questions have been answered for you now so please leave the thread for people who want to put their names down. "

please can you put me on the list will be there providing I've childcare

Sorry if this is stated somewhere obvious but for clarification are single men allowed in on this night? Where do we put our names down for this event?

ALL ARE WELCOME XX

PLease call or mail the club to confirm onto the "private" guest list which will NOT be published. Guests may simply turn up on the night - once we hit 200 the club rating no further guests will be admitted for health & safety reasons xx

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Add me as a maybe please Bruce x

If you come early you can just turn up, if you think you come after 11pm I need to add you at the list and keep a key for you.

"I maybe would like to come on the night if I can get away from my various family shenanigans, can I just show up or do I need to put my name down on the list as it's going to be such a big event?

Thank you? "

If you come early you can just turn up, if you think you come after 11pm I need to add you at the list and keep a key for you.

Pop our name down please xxxx

"Pop our name down please xxxx"

Sure xx

By *xijenWoman  over a year ago

manchester

please would you be so kind and put my name on the list..wouldnt want to miss this night.i will be getting there around 9.30 if thats ok

"please would you be so kind and put my name on the list..wouldnt want to miss this night.i will be getting there around 9.30 if thats ok"

Added!!

Yayyyyy I'm back on the list thanks guys

By *estinysswingersCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

We'll be there. Wouldn't miss it for the world

manchester

"please would you be so kind and put my name on the list..wouldnt want to miss this night.i will be getting there around 9.30 if thats ok

Added!!"

thank you. Looking forward to this night.

Cupids havning undertaken a RISK assessment review with the local fire service have decided that the overnight stay of guests within the club premises cannot be offered as previously suggested. We sincerely apologise to those small number of customers that will be affected by this decision. We will contact those that have reserved rooms individually. As always the safety and well being of our customers is paramount. Please feel free to call the club management should you have any further questions. STILL going to be a fabulous night xxx

"Cupids havning undertaken a RISK assessment review with the local fire service have decided that the overnight stay of guests within the club premises cannot be offered as previously suggested. We sincerely apologise to those small number of customers that will be affected by this decision. We will contact those that have reserved rooms individually. As always the safety and well being of our customers is paramount. Please feel free to call the club management should you have any further questions. STILL going to be a fabulous night xxx"

Sorry to hear this can you take me off the list please as won't be able to attend now. Gutted

"Cupids havning undertaken a RISK assessment review with the local fire service have decided that the overnight stay of guests within the club premises cannot be offered as previously suggested. We sincerely apologise to those small number of customers that will be affected by this decision. We will contact those that have reserved rooms individually. As always the safety and well being of our customers is paramount. Please feel free to call the club management should you have any further questions. STILL going to be a fabulous night xxx"

Just a thought if you stay open all night or till 8am would that be ok with the firemen that way we can all stay over just a thought? won`t be classed as a hotel then all be ok yes

Thank you for your input - the advice of the fire service is that cupids does not offer its customers overnight accommodation. Which is a shame as it was not particularily for financial gain but for the benefit of those guests that wished to avoid enormous race fares and expensive hotels. It would have been a one off as Cupids has never offered overnight stays previously. Thank you

Taxi fares

We are now approaching the commit time to THE New Years party. If your planning to join the fun regardless of you being a single or a couple - please add yourself to the guest list to avoid disappointment on the evening

Thank you xxx

"We are now approaching the commit time to THE New Years party. If your planning to join the fun regardless of you being a single or a couple - please add yourself to the guest list to avoid disappointment on the evening

Thank you xxx"

hi we have never been before , is their a membership for couples ?

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"We are now approaching the commit time to THE New Years party. If your planning to join the fun regardless of you being a single or a couple - please add yourself to the guest list to avoid disappointment on the evening

Thank you xxx

hi we have never been before , is their a membership for couples ? "

No membership for couples

Couples do not require membership of the club. Xx

By *exybifemcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Add us please x

"Add us please x"

Added xx

By *unlover21000Couple  over a year ago

Abergele

Is there still room to be added to the list. X

manchester

am on the list aint i....

"Is there still room to be added to the list. X"

Always for you two. Xx

"am on the list aint i...."

Yes you are darling. X

Update:- there will be no admission to the club after 1 am so please arrive prior to that time xxx.

Abergele

Thank you guys. See you there.xx and merry Christmas. Xx

"Thank you guys. See you there.xx and merry Christmas. Xx "

Merry Christmas to you too. Xx

By *inkylouiseWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Might have to bring the caravan six berth or just fill the spaces lol hope you all have a rocking night x

Yes bring it we can all stay there xx lol

Single male spaces on the guest list are now close to filled - it is important that you add yourself to the guest list VERY soon by mailing the club profile @ cupids manchester. If you cannot do that then there is every chance you will not be admitted to the club for the New Years party xx

By *ark RyderMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Please can you add me on am a member of cupids

"Please can you add me on am a member of cupids"

Added x

A very very big thank you to all that attended the club in 2015 & please put mid October 2016 in your long range diaries. I intend to personally host the clubs 21 year anniverary in style. I will advise of the exact date mid 2016.

Thank you & a hope you have a fantastic new year ! X

"A very very big thank you to all that attended the club in 2015 & please put mid October 2016 in your long range diaries. I intend to personally host the clubs 21 year anniverary in style. I will advise of the exact date mid 2016.

Thank you & a hope you have a fantastic new year ! X"

Merry Christmas to all that attend this club If the Gods or the courts are willing you will PERSONALLY attend or host this party with hindsight we would all be rich also let us not forget the persons that have worked very hard for a long time to make this club what it is,and also them that have just started on this clubs journey that try to take all the credit for the hard work over the years wishing the club all the best for next year and hope all runs a smooth as the last 20 year.

Nat

Hi please can you add us to the guest list for new years eve x

"Hi please can you add us to the guest list for new years eve x"

Added x

Hi .. Could u please add me ?

"Hi .. Could u please add me ?"

Sure x

Hi

Could you please add me and juicy888 please

Thanks

"Hi

Could you please add me and juicy888 please

Thanks"

Added x

Looking forward to it, hope u have us on that list my lovelys xx

"Looking forward to it, hope u have us on that list my lovelys xx"

I do have you my darlings xxx

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Is this on actual New Year's Eve or on the 2nd Jan like the thread title says? Don't want to turn up on the wrong night

Worsley

The second. The swinging new year starts later than the normal calendar.

B & M Bargains

"The second. The swinging new year starts later than the normal calendar. "

Bloody swingers confusing me

somewhere only i know!

I think the questions have been answered for you now so please leave the thread for people who want to put their names down.

please can you put me on the list will be there providing I've childcare"

Yeah finally sorted childcare!! Please can you put me down as a definite xx

The NY celebration & party is on the evening of the 2nd of January 2016. Open from 8 pm until 3 am. Thanks

Worsley

Can we check we're on the list too? x

somewhere only i know!

"Can we check we're on the list too? x"

I hope you're on the list, looking forward to catching up xx

"Can we check we're on the list too? x"

You are definitely on the list. Xx

please can you put me on the list will be there providing I've childcare

Yeah finally sorted childcare!! Please can you put me down as a definite xx"

Done xxx

By *ilver FoxMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Please add me to the list. I'm not yet sure if I'll be on my own or plus 1, but I'm definitely coming!

Stick my name on the list please. I'm coming.

By *andyfunCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

Please add us! First timers but eager! Lol x

"Stick my name on the list please. I'm coming. "

Added.

Oh will be nice to see you!!

"Please add us! First timers but eager! Lol x"

We just add you on the list. Xx

By *KCpl4FunCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Hi

Please add us to the list x we're in Manchester over the New Year and hope to meet some new friends x

Donna & Mack x

"Hi

Please add us to the list x we're in Manchester over the New Year and hope to meet some new friends x

Donna & Mack x"

Added xxx

Hi, can i be added to the list please, i also need to renew my membership as ive been away for a few months, thank you

"Stick my name on the list please. I'm coming.

Added.

Oh will be nice to see you!! "

Yeah I'm looking forward to catching up with all you lovelies

"Hi, can i be added to the list please, i also need to renew my membership as ive been away for a few months, thank you"

Added. Xx

"Hi, can i be added to the list please, i also need to renew my membership as ive been away for a few months, thank you

Added. Xx"

Thank you xx

By *RandMRS BCouple  over a year ago

lancashire

Hi can you add us to the list please. Looking forward to it. X

Hi, can you put me back on the list please. My good friend DFM has come to my rescue and has kindly offered me a bed for the night

By *runobareCouple  over a year ago

Halifax/Huddersfield

Hi ... can you please add us to the list? Thanks!

somewhere only i know!

"Hi, can you put me back on the list please. My good friend DFM has come to my rescue and has kindly offered me a bed for the night "

You're more than welcome, anyone else for the milf hotel? lol

[Removed by poster at 28/12/15 23:19:39]

[Removed by poster at 28/12/15 23:22:30]

"Hi, can you put me back on the list please. My good friend DFM has come to my rescue and has kindly offered me a bed for the night

You're more than welcome, anyone else for the milf hotel? lol "

So sorry,deleted post(did I awake you?it only 1hr in front in sunny Spain ain't it?or it one hour behind? Idiot i'am keep pressing wrong button when suppose to post,am such a nobed!!! us Idiot's ain't swa'vvvveyyy on these things,sorry!

Anyway origanal post below

Party gaff round@ DFRM's Gaff!!! Hell Ya!!! Just don't break the T.V!!! ??

"Hi can you add us to the list please. Looking forward to it. X "

Added. Xx

"Hi, can you put me back on the list please. My good friend DFM has come to my rescue and has kindly offered me a bed for the night "

I will do. Xx

Back on it. X

"Hi ... can you please add us to the list? Thanks! "

Added xx

The guest list for the NY party is now closed with this post. You may still add your name to the guest list by mailing "cupids manchester" profile page directly. This post is now closed. Thank you

somewhere only i know!

"Hi, can you put me back on the list please. My good friend DFM has come to my rescue and has kindly offered me a bed for the night

So sorry,deleted post(did I awake you?it only 1hr in front in sunny Spain ain't it?or it one hour behind? Idiot i'am keep pressing wrong button when suppose to post,am such a nobed!!! us Idiot's ain't swa'vvvveyyy on these things,sorry!

Party gaff round@ DFRM's Gaff!!! Hell Ya!!! Just don't break the T.V!!! ??"

Crack on children as are you licensed for taxis? Stop being bitter and twisted for those that enjoy the lifestyle and get on with yours?

Party gaff round@ DFRM's Gaff!!! Hell Ya!!! Just don't break the T.V!!! ??.

Crack on children as are you licensed for taxis? Stop being bitter and twisted for those that enjoy the lifestyle and get on with yours?"

Children?? Someone say say Children !!!

As Shaggy say's-

"was'nt me" ??

Just don't break the T.V !!! FFS,don't break the tele

Enjoy ya'night ya'allllll am sure like last year you will all ave a Beano.

Happy New Year one and all,it been emotional. x

Just want to say a big merry Christmas and a happy new year to the owner mr Dave Saunders, the management Bruce, Yona scott,also the bar staff nicky,Helen,Victoria who work very hard to make the club. Hope the new year party will be a little busier than the xmas one,i would also like to take this opportunity to ask are we having a sleep over as I've been told you are and its hush hush or do i have to ask for a taxi home. All the best to nic,yaz for the new year miss you guys hope the new couples night at the gatehouse on tues take off for you both. Crack on see you all soon the fireman.

Thanks Nathan for all your best wishes - hope to see you at Cupids soon xx you clearly enjoy the club.

Have a great time everyone. May see you there. Hope the people that this thread has highlighted need help, big hugs and more love in their lives get it in 2016.

"Have a great time everyone. May see you there. Hope the people that this thread has highlighted need help, big hugs and more love in their lives get it in 2016. "

ooo i`m looking forward to giving you big hugs,that will give you more love in your life on the night of course xx , Thank You mr cupids defo love the club but not always the people in it but that's life free love and peace to all x

can i get added to event please membership exp[ired though

Burnley

Could we be added to the list please thanks.

"Could we be added to the list please thanks."

Added xx

By *itty and TopcatCouple  over a year ago

North west

Can you add is to the guest list plz x

Burnley

"Could we be added to the list please thanks.

Added xx"

ok thanks also couple 6969 may be with us if thats ok.

Added xxok thanks also couple 6969 may be with us if thats ok."

Ha ha you beat us to it, yes we would like to be added if theres room for us

"Can you add is to the guest list plz x"

Added x

Added xxok thanks also couple 6969 may be with us if thats ok.

Ha ha you beat us to it, yes we would like to be added if theres room for us "

Couple6969 added x

You're more than welcome, anyone else for the milf hotel? lol "

I'm there xx

GUEST LIST FOR NY PARTY IS NOW CLOSiNG - we will no longer be able to respond to requests within this forum post.

We apologise but to control the final few spaces on the list, we will only be able to confirm you by your messaging the club directly @cupids manchester"

Thank you

GUEST LIST FOR NY PARTY IS NOW CLOSiNG - we will no longer be able to respond to requests within this forum post.

We apologise but to control the final few spaces on the list, we will only be able to confirm you by your messaging the club directly @cupids manchester"

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

well Taxi booked for the club see you all tonight for a fun filled i hope night.

Nat

Hope you have fun - don't know where your going as the club is closed tonight NAT - party for one !

Happy new year guys. See you on Saturday. Have fun what ever your up to

"Hope you have fun - don't know where your going as the club is closed tonight NAT - party for one ! "

Aww bless him hope he sees this in time to make other plans. NY resolution no 1 check the basics like the date

"Hope you have fun - don't know where your going as the club is closed tonight NAT - party for one ! "
A CLUB I SAID NEVER SAID CUPIDS WAS THE CLUB I WAS GOING JUST WISHING PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD A HAPPY NEW YEAR PETER OOPS BRUCE BUT ALL THE BEST ANYWAY AND THE CLUB THAT I ATTEND WILL HAVE PEOPLE IN IT TONIGHT UNLIKE CUPIDS SO YOU MUST BE STAYING IN OR OUT AT A CLUB TO WITH DIRTY DAMSEL KEEP IT UP MY SON YOU WILL GET BETTER AT IT TO THE REST HAPPY NEW YEAR (FOR TONIGHT IS THE REAL NEW YEAR) AND WILL PARTY ON DOWN ON SAT AT CUPIDS TO WITH OUT THE COUNT DOWN.

"Hope you have fun - don't know where your going as the club is closed tonight NAT - party for one !

Aww bless him hope he sees this in time to make other plans. NY resolution no 1 check the basics like the date "

JUST TO REMIND YOU NEW YEARS EVE IS TONIGHT BLESS YOU TO I WILL BE OUT AND ALSO ON THE 2ND WILL YOU SWEET DAMSEL HAPPY NEW YEAR

"Hope you have fun - don't know where your going as the club is closed tonight NAT - party for one !

Aww bless him hope he sees this in time to make other plans. NY resolution no 1 check the basics like the date "

Nat as I said "don't no where your going" but letting you no your favourite club is closed. Did not want you arriving in your taxi to find Cupids closed - just trying to help you. Have a fantistic NY where ever you get to. Thanks again for all your support and well wishes

By *ans123Couple  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 31/12/15 14:37:21]

manchester

[Removed by poster at 31/12/15 14:42:39]

manchester

I wish you all at cupids a happy new year and may 2016 be a better year for you all. and friends new and old the same wishes to you all .

p,s

[Removed by poster at 31/12/15 19:19:36]

A NEW YEARS WISH FOR PEACE, LOVE and PROSPERITY TO ALL CLUB FRIENDS, GUESTS & MEMBERS. See you all at the New Years celebration.

somewhere only i know!

"A NEW YEARS WISH FOR PEACE, LOVE and PROSPERITY TO ALL CLUB FRIENDS, GUESTS & MEMBERS. See you all at the New Years celebration. "

Wishing you all the best and more importantly only 1 more sleep

Worsley

It's under 23 hours to go.

By *ot fluffCouple  over a year ago

north east

See you tomorrow x

somewhere only i know!

"It's under 23 hours to go. "

Is someone on countdown?

Worsley

"It's under 23 hours to go.

Is someone on countdown?"

No. Goes back to starring at clock. Tick tock tick tock.

By * n tCouple  over a year ago

Widnes

Please can you add us to your guest list for tomorrow's event, look forward to seeing you all, heard great things about the club, Hannah & Tony xx

Please kindly put my name down on then list.Hope it not too late

"Please kindly put my name down on then list.Hope it not too late "

You maybe better contacting the club directly as the list is closed. Especially seeing as you would be travelling along way.

GUEST LIST IS CLOSED - FOR NY CELEBRATION. GUEST LIST IS CLOSED FOR NY CELEBRATION

Looking forward to it. See everyone later!!!

Update - NY celebration dress code "DRESS DOWN" as normal and is NOT a themed party. X

I can't wait for tonight, I haven't been to cupids for about 4 months, slightly nervous ha xx

Please ALL guests, read the club profile - club code of behaviour & particularly alcohol - intoxication, will be applied. Let's make this a safe, relaxed and fun night for ALL guests. Play safe with a smile on your face. XXX we are ready to welcome you - hope your ready to partyeeee !

B & M Bargains

I don't know if I actually said I wanted to go on the guest list tonight so am I on it? I thought it was just turn up on the night

By *igtits100Couple  over a year ago

Benidorm

Hi Hun I have just spoke to than and there full booked. I need space for 2 tonight. Gutted xx

By *igtits100Couple  over a year ago

Benidorm

Anyone on the guest list for tonight not attending. Need space for 2 plz. Xx

By * n tCouple  over a year ago

Widnes

Same here if anyone is not going let us know we too need two spaces x

somewhere only i know!

Is someone on countdown?

No. Goes back to starring at clock. Tick tock tick tock."

Tick tock not long now

Is it full couple an single female x

Is someone on countdown?

No. Goes back to starring at clock. Tick tock tick tock.

Tick tock not long now"

I can't wait

Burnley

Tick tock.

Gutted I'll miss this! Didn't realise it was a guest list only event until too late!

Have a great night everyone! Xxx

B & M Bargains

"Gutted I'll miss this! Didn't realise it was a guest list only event until too late!

Have a great night everyone! Xxx"

Me too

somewhere only i know!

"Tick tock."

Not long now xx

If not on fab tho not 2 great am sure people who are not fab but heard it's a good club or been but not for a while . Shame it's just a fab forum list

I thought it was just about a room book so come off looking because said nothing about the price gutted missing a good night.just people going on about room stay . Now fully booked gutted x

Thank you Bruce and Yona and all the staff at cupids for hosting a fantastic party. Bruce if I have a hangover in the morning I'm blaming you lol, love you guys mwah

Brilliant night in the club. Im absolutely shattered though. Was great to see the club full of hot sexy people. Met some old and new friends.

Great night thanks all and good to see the international plonker sorry model be shown the door Early on. Here's to a fab 2016 x

Worsley

It was a rather enjoyable night minus 'model'!

somewhere only i know!

Thank you to Bruce and staff for a cracking night last night and so nice to see Jessie back xx

By *exybifemcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Brilliant night. Met some great people and the club was buzzing . Standing room only in the couples room )

Great night, met some sexy new people x

Thank you all for your company. Took us 6 hours to put club back together but well worth it - what a night xxx

"Thank you all for your company. Took us 6 hours to put club back together but well worth it - what a night xxx "

Was a brilliant night and it took 12 hours to put our heads back together xx

By *andyfunCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

Does anyone know who the couple with the er golf gloves were? Pretty sure they are well known and popular.

Just wondering!

somewhere only i know!

"Does anyone know who the couple with the er golf gloves were? Pretty sure they are well known and popular.

Just wondering!"

That'll probably be Funlover21000

Abergele

[Removed by poster at 05/01/16 00:23:44]

Abergele

"Does anyone know who the couple with the er golf gloves were? Pretty sure they are well known and popular.

Just wondering!

That'll probably be Funlover21000"

hi we we're the couple with the gloves. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic