FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > N.Y.E BALL @ The Vanilla Alternative

N.Y.E BALL @ The Vanilla Alternative

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *havenbabe01 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bedfordshire

So looking forward to the New Years Eve ball at the V.A, a chance to dress up smartly and see the new year in with a bang!

Lot's of people already attending. For further details please contact the club directly.

See you all there, and don't forget my New Year kisses xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Details are on the club's website. Tickets will be available on the door for couples and single ladies. It's the best night of the year at The Vanilla Alternative.

bedfordshire

"Details are on the club's website. Tickets will be available on the door for couples and single ladies. It's the best night of the year at The Vanilla Alternative."

NYE @ V.A is always such an awesome night, so many already on the list, come join us xxx

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

"Details are on the club's website. Tickets will be available on the door for couples and single ladies. It's the best night of the year at The Vanilla Alternative.

NYE @ V.A is always such an awesome night, so many already on the list, come join us xxx "

So are the rumours true you have mistletoe for nipple tassels? Lol

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"Details are on the club's website. Tickets will be available on the door for couples and single ladies. It's the best night of the year at The Vanilla Alternative.

NYE @ V.A is always such an awesome night, so many already on the list, come join us xxx

So are the rumours true you have mistletoe for nipple tassels? Lol "

Yes! I've seen them!

kings lynn

So are the rumours true you have mistletoe for nipple tassels? Lol

Yes! I've seen them! "

Ooooo but are they staff uniform for all the lady staff?

bedfordshire

well you will have to come see for yourself x

bedfordshire

well you will have to come see for yourself x

I wouldnt know sweetie xx as i'm not staff

bedfordshire

You will experience excellent quality buffet, great music, an awesome vibe and real friendly staff and folk in a wonderful aesthetic setting xxx that I do know xxxxxx

kings lynn

"You will experience excellent quality buffet, great music, an awesome vibe and real friendly staff and folk in a wonderful aesthetic setting xxx that I do know xxxxxx "

Don't you think the ladies would look good tho! Lol

And also get lots of well deserved attention and appreciation...!! Pmsl

bedfordshire

"You will experience excellent quality buffet, great music, an awesome vibe and real friendly staff and folk in a wonderful aesthetic setting xxx that I do know xxxxxx

Don't you think the ladies would look good tho! Lol

And also get lots of well deserved attention and appreciation...!! Pmsl"

The sexy ladies at VA always get plenty of attention, as they take the time to look HOT xxx the guys aren't bad either

Huntingdon

Not long now

Kettering

Tonight's the night. See you all later!

bedfordshire

wow the numbers are looking high for tonight gonna be a busy one xxx lots of kisses for me he he

Kettering

Not long now!

Huntingdon

I need to rest for a week lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic evening

Huntingdon

"Fantastic evening "

Brilliant night for a first visit. Great atmosphere and some really friendly folk. Thanks for making us welcome.

Kettering

Fantastic night with around 250 wonderful people having a really good time. Happy New Year to you all and we look forward to seeing you back at VA's very soon.

bedfordshire

"Brilliant night for a first visit. Great atmosphere and some really friendly folk. Thanks for making us welcome. "

Anytime hun x hope to see you again x

"Brilliant night for a first visit. Great atmosphere and some really friendly folk. Thanks for making us welcome.

Anytime hun x hope to see you again x"

Aaaah - think you may have been the lady with the long black lace dress? Thank you to you and all there - the reviews of the club were all correct. Very classy with the kind of atmosphere you'd wish for on NYE. May not have been the best night for us newbies, with not knowing anyone, but we had a fantastic time and will be back at the first opportunity!

bedfordshire

"Brilliant night for a first visit. Great atmosphere and some really friendly folk. Thanks for making us welcome.

Aaaah - think you may have been the lady with the long black lace dress? Thank you to you and all there - the reviews of the club were all correct. Very classy with the kind of atmosphere you'd wish for on NYE. May not have been the best night for us newbies, with not knowing anyone, but we had a fantastic time and will be back at the first opportunity! "

yes long black lace dress was me xxx well noticed in amongst the huge crowd I must say

Aaaah - think you may have been the lady with the long black lace dress? Thank you to you and all there - the reviews of the club were all correct. Very classy with the kind of atmosphere you'd wish for on NYE. May not have been the best night for us newbies, with not knowing anyone, but we had a fantastic time and will be back at the first opportunity!

yes long black lace dress was me xxx well noticed in amongst the huge crowd I must say "

Looked great!

I was with the tall, gorgeous blonde in the blue ball gown with gems on the front i.e. the shortare, bald bloke! Lol! Hope people will come say hi next time we're there - won't be too long! xx

bedfordshire

yes long black lace dress was me xxx well noticed in amongst the huge crowd I must say

Looked great!

I was with the tall, gorgeous blonde in the blue ball gown with gems on the front i.e. the shortare, bald bloke! Lol! Hope people will come say hi next time we're there - won't be too long! xx"

i'm sure they will ws just a mentally busy night

Looked great!

I was with the tall, gorgeous blonde in the blue ball gown with gems on the front i.e. the shortare, bald bloke! Lol! Hope people will come say hi next time we're there - won't be too long! xx

i'm sure they will ws just a mentally busy night"

Was busy for the staff certainly. Thought they were great. Will be nice to come on a night when it's perhaps busy-ish, but easier to move around and get to be seen as being new by the regulars. The place is a credit!

Huntingdon

Looked great!

Was busy for the staff certainly. Thought they were great. Will be nice to come on a night when it's perhaps busy-ish, but easier to move around and get to be seen as being new by the regulars. The place is a credit! "

On a normal night there would be people introducing you to others. It was just so busy we had 5 people behind the bar at one time. . Look forward to bumping into you again

Looked great!

Was busy for the staff certainly. Thought they were great. Will be nice to come on a night when it's perhaps busy-ish, but easier to move around and get to be seen as being new by the regulars. The place is a credit!

On a normal night there would be people introducing you to others. It was just so busy we had 5 people behind the bar at one time. . Look forward to bumping into you again "

That sounds really great - we'recommend looking forward to it certainly! Really appreciate the message. Thank you. X

By *attyBWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Well the weekend of 22nd & 23rd Jan will both be busy nights as it is Spicyminx and my birthday weekend....maybe a good opportunity if you can make it??

Huntingdon

"Well the weekend of 22nd & 23rd Jan will both be busy nights as it is Spicyminx and my birthday weekend....maybe a good opportunity if you can make it?? "

Thanks both. Unfortunately we already have a prior that weekend, but sincerely appreciate being invited and made to feel so welcome. Hoping we can add something positive in due course as well as looking at what we get from it. xx

» Add a new message to this topic