FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club/Event ads > NEXT GANGBANG PARTY 5:30-8:30 FRIDAY 29TH JANUARY

NEXT GANGBANG PARTY 5:30-8:30 FRIDAY 29TH JANUARY

By *lutmeup500 OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Thank you all for the past year of gangbangs. I've had great fun with my female partner in crime and we've hosted some filthy events.

Friday the 29th January 2016 from 5:30-8:30 will be the next gangbang..and there's an extra filthy surprise waiting.

The event will be held at the Murder Mile Studio Dungeon in London.

The event will consist of some watersports play but this is entirely optional and happens in a seperate room...just an added kink.

The dungeon is pretty damn amazing...prison cell, cage, medical area, bondage rotation wheel, St Andrews Cross, 2 huge beds, changing room, 2 floors, free bar...I could go on.

I haven't been on here much recently but I hope this will be a good return to the scene. I've been completely chaste for a while and this will continue in the run up to this party...I'll be 6 weeks no orgasms, sex, playing nothing

The address of Murder Mile Studios is 38 Theydon Rd, London E5 9NA, and it's only 5 minutes from Clapton Overground.

Please leave a comment if interested...missing you all!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic